[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so was the weed really laced with pcp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: td.png (630KB, 1280x542px) Image search: [Google]
td.png
630KB, 1280x542px
so was the weed really laced with pcp?
>>
Of course. Weed doesn't make your vision distorted with different color schemes
>>
>Butt-naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog.
>>
>>82148887
weed can really fuck you up tho when you are not used to it.
and why should some college kids buy pcp laced weed?
and why would a dealer even lace the weed with pcp?
has that ever been done?
>>
Nah. People try to play it cool but they don't understand what happens when you get big hits for the firsy time.

I did bong hits 2-3 for my first weed time and I dod saw some crazy shit.
>>
it was just a menthol cigarette
>>
>>82148945
>spotted the numale
>>
>>82148944
>>82148945
But Hoyt smoked weed under the bleachers in the past
>>
>>82148945
thats what i think too.
and seeing how denzels character was its just more likely that he wanted to fuck with ethan hawk.
>>
>>82148944
>>82148945
>>82149002
nice b8, lads
>>
>>82148989
yeah, years ago.
>>
>>82148944
Yes, you put PCP on something else to smoke it. Usually a cigarette or weed.
You wouldn't but it from the dealer like that, but thats how you would use it.
>>
>>82149086
ok, that was my point.
dealer wouldnt sell pcp laced weed because im guessing pcp is more expensive than weed.
which proves my point that denzel fucked with him.
>>
>>82149206
PCP is pretty cheap and has practical applications so its not difficult to get a hold of, bu its never been a super popular drug for obvious reasons.
>>
>>82149206
>proves my point
they sell it on greens (cheap weed) you fucking numale .. it was definitely pcp.
take your autism meds
>>
File: product_thumbnail.jpg (69KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
product_thumbnail.jpg
69KB, 212x320px
>>82148989
under the bleachers by seymour butts
>>
>>82149373
calm down there my man, i dont want to be the reason when you get a brain aneurisma.
>>
>>82148854
Didn't know you liked to get wet
>>
>>82148854
yes my friend literally smoked a "dipped" joint one of the first year or two of his stoner career (he was like 15 or 16)
his dealer buddy fucked up and gave him and another one of my friends the wrong joint and only realized it after they had finished it.

I was outside my home playing soccer (lol gay) freestyle, juggling etc. and my two friends who had unknowingly ingested PCP came ambling up the street. They thought the tricks I were doing were crazy as hell and that my mom's van was a rocket ship
>>
>>82148944
I'm white and I bought sherm sticks in the hood when I was that age.
I don't think I ever saw it loose in a bag like that though. Sherms usually liquid that someone dips the very tip of a cigarette or blunt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.