[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the hell thought this was a good militar tactic? What a joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Who the hell thought this was a good militar tactic? What a joke.
>>
>>82146956
They have more Asians than they do spears, makes sense to me to try to get a 5 to 1 combo
>>
>It's an anon doesn't understand why they do what they do when it's literally explained in the film in order to bait people episode

Sick of these re-runs. They literally say they only die if they're hit in the eye, seeing as hitting them in the eye with arrows is difficult, they use the spear jumpers to go down and stab their eyes.
>>
File: 1490285901847.jpg (15KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490285901847.jpg
15KB, 251x242px
>>82146956

It's a Chinese movie, starring fucking Matt Damon.

Of course it's stupid CHINA STRONK pandering.
>>
>>82147210
>CHINA STRONK pandering.
>by making a white guy the hero
>>
Whats the tone of this movie? Is it all in English? Looks like Chinese Hobbit.
>>
>>82147274

Didn't Matt Damon just throw the magnet rock and the chink girl throw the spear who activated the powder against the monster queen?

If that's so the true monster killer was she

Also she must be the new Legendary pet or something because the chinese girl is here, in Kong movie and Pacific Rim 2.

I wonder if she'll get the Boyega BBC
>>
>>82147351

It felt like a waste of money and really bad edited action wall assault movie with Warcraft armors.

Fucking Zimou why he did this shit movie instead of a proper film. These Taiwan guys needs to stop sucking USA's cock as with Ang Lee.
>>
File: 1491587093976.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491587093976.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>82147274

>the west's strongest warriors come to weebland in search of CHINESE GUNPOWDER MAGIC
>white man's entire crew killed by hordes of MONGOLIAN HORDES
>white man in awe of CHINESE STRONK WALL
>white man in awe of CHINESE STRONK FEMALE WARRIOR
>white man in awe of CHINESE STRONK ARMIES

Yeah I turned it off after the stupid cunts started jumping down and stabbing the lizard people in the eyes. Pretty funny actually, since in Chinese culture women aren't valued and they're sacrificed en mass doing this tactic. Obviously the entire movie is written by the Chinese, the characters, costumes, everything. Annoying as fuck.
>>
>>82147351
not hobbit but 5 armies
>>
>>82147475

It's funny when the arabs were the ones who got gunpowder first and took it to fight against the christians on the west :^)
>>
>>82147437
Yeah I got Warcraft vibes too from what I saw of it. China has awful taste.
>>
>>82147490
the cross bows and mast thing reminds me of that absurd arrow blocking thing the dwarves shot at the elves. wish I had the webm to post
>>
>>82147564

Completely untrue, Habiboo. This WE WUZ shit from different ethnic groups is getting old.
>>
are the blue rays out?
>>
>>82147475
>in Chinese culture women aren't valued
The fuck are you talking about? Men have a higher status, but women aren't worthless you sperg.
>>
File: curse-of-the-golden-flower-026.jpg (321KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
curse-of-the-golden-flower-026.jpg
321KB, 1280x544px
>>82147770

Yimou did before excellent color works, like with Curse of the Golden Flower.

This was just a 150M$ tapestry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.