[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did each contribute to the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: OandA.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OandA.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
What did each contribute to the show?
>>
File: pepe-and-wojak.gif (131KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-and-wojak.gif
131KB, 860x645px
ant is pepe
opie is wojak
not sure who lil yimmy is yet.
>>
How did opie get away with being on a comedy show without making any jokes?
>>
>>82146055
le steering the ship man
>>
oh uncle paul...
>>
>>82146055
he acted like the glue of the show, shit glue tho but it helped all the others aswell, when everyone saw how shit Opie was, everyone appreciated everybody else
>>
>>82146055
Somebody had to keep on top of the instant feedback.
>>
>>82146005
Yimmu is feels guy with a giant brain that fucks himself up the ass
>>
File: benis.jpg (52KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
52KB, 419x249px
>>82146005
spurdo
>>
Why was this show so great? All the meme podcasts like Joe Rogan and bill burr can't compete.
>>
-opie: delinquent spirit that got show off the ground, competitive streak that got O&A publicity from feuding with Howard, drive

-Anthony: quickest wit, hilarity, laughing clown, race hate, working class scumbag roots

-Jimmy: depravity, self-loathing, pure totally inappropriate honesty, rage
>>
Anyone else enjoying the Chip Chipperson podcast?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4tVeEHUAA
>>
>>82149704
PIECA GAHBAGE
>>
>>82149704
>>82149976
Chip is Jimmy's true persona... the edgy tranny dick loving guy is an act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZQzhj_52c
>>
>>82149704
That was a pretty good Nick Di Paolo impression.
>>
Every month I listen to the 12 hour compilations with Spaz. Comfy, makes me think of Ricky and Steve with Karl.
>>
>Listening to the segment with Bill Burr where they talk about the Grizzly Man documentary
>Nobody rips Opie over the fact he looks like that faggot

Probably scared of the Greggshells.
>>
I love that when Opie finally outwore his welcome and they jettisoned him for that terrible Sam/Jimmy show the fucking dam was opened and the torrent of hatred toward Opie was just let loose

Even people that supposedly were in Opie's camp like East Side Dave came out talking about how horrible that piece of shit is and how he did nothing to help ESD's career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xop3laGzwdk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.