[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kingsman 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5_Kingsman-The-Golden-Circle.jpg (58KB, 1980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5_Kingsman-The-Golden-Circle.jpg
58KB, 1980x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nxc-3WpMbg

will it top the best movie ever made aka kingsman 1? I know it is not healthy to have expectations this high, but I'm semi erect already

I hope they don't go only for the church scene gimmick, that was a one trick pony
>>
>>82143218
The first movie was offensively bad, in ways that I could never even attempt to explain to you

I genuinely hope you gain some taste and then look back on these years disdainfully
>>
>>82143470
>in ways that I could never even attempt to explain to you
It was literally, unironically Reddit: The movie
>>
>>82143817
give me the rundown
>>
>>82143851
They slaughtered a westboro analogue so /tv/ necessarily has to side against it even though even the fucking klan is against the wbc.
>>
>Channing Potatum

dropped
>>
One of the charms of the first movie was the "chav turning into Gentleman"

This looks like it has all the fun action required for comedy kino, but it won't top the first
>>
>>82143218
The first movie is entertaining. But the third act is a huge let down.
>>
>>82143928
he is literally 4channing tatum

>>82144001
objective
>>
>>82144053
>But the third act is a huge let down.

This, they're just running around identical corridors. Then that anal joke at the end is so cheap you don't expect it.
>>
DUDE

BUTTHOLE SEX

LMAO
>>
>>82144186
Ya do me inda butt hahahaha

Yeah pretty cringe

Act 1 and 2 are amazing tho
>>
>all that slow motion
HELLA EPIC EVERY SCENE IS GOING TO BE LIKE THE TOTALLY AWESOME BAR FIGHT SCENE HAHA!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.