[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for Goosefat Bill Wilson?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Skärmklipp.png (301KB, 587x384px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
301KB, 587x384px
Are you excited for Goosefat Bill Wilson?
>>
>>82142112
aye
>>
>>82142112
>Goosefat
is this implying that he is a large person
>>
>>82142112
Arthur?
>>
>it's a CIA goes back in time to medieval England to find the roots of Bane in order to defeat him, only to get drawn into a whacky adventure for power, love and the crown of England season

Comfiest season.
>>
>>82142112
KANG?
>>
>>82142857
Damn... Uwe Boll really should have used Aidan Gillain for an In The Name of the King sequel
>>
Petyr ?
>>
Why does he keep getting work? He's really not a good actor.
>>
>>82142112
>Like Littlefinger, Goosefat Bill is an ancient ancestor of CIA, dating back to 5th century England in the time of Arthurian legend. He will be portrayed by Aidan Gillen in the upcoming film King Arthur: Legend of The Sword, set for release in May 2017, directed by (Big) Guy Ritchie. The presence of "fat" in Bill's nickname might suggest that he is a big guy.

No pictures have been revealed of Aidan in costume and no details are currently known about the character aside from his name. However, this alone has sparked rampant speculation due to the use of the epithet "Bill", which CIA seemingly inherited from his long-lost ancestor, as evidenced by his true name "Bill Wilson". Whether Goosefat Bill was a contemporary of Littlefinger or if one is descended from the other is also uncertain.

Goosefat Bill's Stand has been revealed in pre-release interviews as being a long-range semi-autonomous humanoid Stand named Hegira Émigré; a "walking, talking danger sense" characterized as "an eternal wanderer always searching the world looking for things [Goosefat Bill] could make use of."
>>
>>82144939
I like to believe that everyone in the industry is in on the joke and just casts him in meme roles so we can cackle delightedly
>>
>>82144939
for you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.