[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash vs Evil meme 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ashvs.jpg (332KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ashvs.jpg
332KB, 1800x1200px
I fucking hate this red*it cringefest.

It was so shit, so fucking forced meme, why is it so praise?

I hate it, grrrrrrrr

I fucking do hate this piece of shit, can we expose this piece of shit for the red-dit garbage it really is?

Le funny monsters, >le epic funny zombies XD

And the shitty one liners... ohh the cringe, the cringe caused by those shitty ones liners...

And the characters are all shit, for fuck's sake!

What horrid garbage, fuck it.
>>
>>82141164
t. professional fun hater
>>
>>82141164
who the hell is forcing you to watch it, nerd?
>>
>"grrrrr"
>thinks he's better than people who do le and xD
>>
>>82141164
sometimes i wander back to this shithouse of a board, thinking to myself "i haven't been to /tv/ for some while, maybe it is not as terrible as i remember it to be". then i see threads like this and close the tab again. fuck this board
>>
>>82141560
Anons start troll threads of media they like to spur attention.

With that in mind, it was surprising how much the writing improved in S02. Actual plots, characterization and a great finale.
>>
>>82141586
>and a great finale

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>82141164
>Complains about Reddit
>Uses reddit spacing
Really gets the ole noggin joggin
>>
>>82141560
But the show unironically sucked. It had barely any positive qualities aside from Ash - just one big mess that should've been canned after S1
>>
You reek of Reddit.
>>
>>82142250
Well it's from the same guys that made Spartacus and zena/Hercules

It was always shit but at least it tried.

S2 was extremely weak and the only good episode was the pilot
>>
>>82141586
Crazy Kelly best Kelly and I claim her as my waifu all people disagreeing will be drawn and quartered.
>>
>I hate fun the post
>>
File: crazzykelly.png (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crazzykelly.png
2MB, 1800x1200px
>>82145278
Who are you even talking to?
>>
>>82141164
>I want to fit in with the cool 4chan kiddies: the post
go back to r/television
>>
File: crazykelly2.png (259KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
crazykelly2.png
259KB, 630x420px
>>82145551
>Show is super gory and has lots of nudity
>Tons of jokes that would trigger Reddit and Tumbler
>Ash is always the hero saving the damsel in distress
>Only two female main characters, one is a villian and the other is some m-muh strunk independent womynz type who's mostly useless always ends up needing Ash to save her
>People who post about it need to go back
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82145652
If the show would trigger reddit, than wouldn't people who complain about it be reddit.
He was complaining about it so I told him where to take it. This is the only TV show I've liked in years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.