[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most forgivable retcon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: fembot1.jpg (29KB, 550x282px) Image search: [Google]
fembot1.jpg
29KB, 550x282px
Is this the most forgivable retcon?
>>
I recognize it's Austin Powers 2 but could you care to explain, please?
>>
>>82140491
Austin's main love interest in the first movie (and daughter of his former sidekick/love interest) turns out to be a fembot at the beginning of the second movie, probably because the first one ended with them getting married iirc, and they didn't want him to be tied down in the sequels.
>>
>>82140561
Yes and they don't ever hint that she might be evil and even have a scene where she phones her mother.
>>
>>82140561
It's not just that they don't want him to be tied down, it's a direct reference to On Her Majesty's Secret Service where Bond's wife dies almost immediately after their wedding, and how bond girls never show up for the next movie
>>
But was she a fembot all along or was she swapped in Dr. Evil's lair?
>>
>>82140818
Nice Reddit theory
>>
>>82140919
That was a question you retard
>>
>>82140561
That's not a retcon at all.
>>
>>82140818

They say she was a fembot all along. Which doesn't make any sense but was meant to be that way.
>>
File: 1465956764424.png (89KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1465956764424.png
89KB, 200x194px
>>82140465
it wouldn't be so forgiveable if not for the line from basil exposition, "yes, i'm afraid we knew all along.". also class act on the self-destruct sequence and follow-up streaking, brilliant intro.

>>82140708
jesus christ that was such a joke of an ending though, way to remember to include some romance and loss in your film you HACKS
>>
>analyzing the plot of a comedy

Stahp
>>
>>82141010

It is. But it was intentional.

Like >>82140708 explains, it was meant to make fun of the fact that previous bond girls never turn up again.
>>
>>82144311

I thought the ending was one of the best parts
>>
>>82144401
this
>>
File: JUST.jpg (97KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
97KB, 575x300px
>>82140465
No, but this is the most unforgivable one.
>>
>>82144875

Original Oracle actress died, they handled it as wel as they could.
>>
>>82144875
IRL, the original Oracle died, but I think they actually explained what happened in-lore in that shitty Enter the Matrix game.
>>
>>82144875
>All black people look alike

It's this what those trannies actually believe?
>>
>>82140561
>>82142379

They completely drop the Kensington family from the movies after that. Austin had a partner he worked with for years and she's never seen again as her daughter is a fembot. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>82144924

>Rama-Kandra made a deal with the Merovingian to smuggle Sati into the Matrix before she could be deleted. The consequence of this deal is the termination of the Oracle's original shell, though she believes it is worth it due to Sati's importance to both worlds. We don't know exactly what that importance is, or will be.

Lol wut
>>
>>82145407
>The consequence of this deal is the termination of the Oracle's original shell, though she believes it is worth it due to Sati's importance to both worlds.

I must have forgotten something over the years, but I don't remember her doing anything, aside from making some cookies, and making a sunrise at the end "for Neo".
>>
File: logan face.jpg (18KB, 244x321px) Image search: [Google]
logan face.jpg
18KB, 244x321px
I'd bot her fems if you know what I mean.
>googles her boogles
Jesus she still looks hot today.
>>
>>82144420
What's the retcon, that she was meant to be human before and they changed her into a robot to get rid of her?
>>
>>82140561
Agreed, very good retcon. I can hardly think of a better or more appropriate way to use one.
>>
Of course it's forgivable you fucking moron, because it's entirely tongue in cheek. The entire series is about parodying tropes.
>>
>>82145088
she probably was a fembot as well
>>
I thought this was the original West World for a second.
>>
>>82140465
It's not forgivable. She was the perfect waifu. I would have been perfectly happy to see AP end right then and there.
>>
>>82147337
GOD I LOVE WOMEN!! 101% HETEROSEXUAL HERE!!!!
>>
>>82149693
Austin Powers 2 is better
>>
When is 4 coming out?
>>
>>82149930
This post was gay
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.