[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ya but that TRUE COAT...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0136.jpg (63KB, 322x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
63KB, 322x250px
>Ya but that TRUE COAT...
>>
The crucial thing that the Fargo TV show doesn't get about the Fargo movie is that in the movie the villains are all incompetent, short-sighted assholes, just like real criminals. In the TV show they're likable, badass killing machines.
>>
>>82139416
i see the show as a homage to pretty much all coen movies and there's usually at least 1 badass killing machine in there.
>>
>>82139542
The Indian was pretty much exactly Anton sugar
>>
>>82139416
I've been enjoying the show as its own separate entity, I think S2 did the best job of it.
>>
>>82139756
what this series could use is a crazy hell biker like in raising arizona
>>
>>82139243
DARN TOOTIN
>>
>>82139416
I Think the biggest theme of Fargo is chaotic violence and decisions over simple things like greed or STAMPS. The show branches out put keeps that as the root of the show.
>>
oh yeah you betcha
>>
>>82139243
What the hell is true coat? And why didn't he want it
>>
>>82139416
It's almost as if they're two different things.
>>
>>82140184
paint insulation to avoid rusting or some shit.
Amerilards, do they really have that funky accent in Minnesota? It sounds amazing.
>>
>>82139243
oh ya, that true coat. a real winner ya.
>>
>>82140184
It's bullshit, car salesmen are the worst
>>
>>82139243
>You're a....fucking liar
>>
>>82140256
America is fuckhueg, man. I barely go around my own home state of California and im surprised by all the weird accenta i find.
>>
>>82139243
Is this the only good movie Macy has been in?
>>
>>82140440
Boogie Nights
>>
>>82140440
Magnolia.
>>
>>82140256
No, they made it up for the movie.
>>
>>82140505
i laughed, why didn't you laugh?
>>
>>82140440
He's been in a bunch of great shit.
>>
Aw jeez
>>
File: Edmond-jaquette-dvd.jpg (188KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
Edmond-jaquette-dvd.jpg
188KB, 495x700px
>>82140440
this movie was pretty good for a character study

https://youtu.be/dyovPBpHTkQ

and the cooler
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.