[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the rock is now literally a captain america tier super hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: fast-8-tracklist.jpg (64KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
fast-8-tracklist.jpg
64KB, 680x680px
>the rock is now literally a captain america tier super hero with mid tier super strength

I'm not saying I don't like it, but still. Interesting choice to make. I feel like the series is almost trying to capitalise on the super hero hype and essentially become an Avengers type film. Heaps of elements were similar.
>>
ZOOM, ENHANCE!
>>
Best cinematic universe.
>>
What the fuck are the last 2+ movies gonna be about
>>
File: hol up.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>82140905
>2 ips
>this was posted 90+ minutes since the last post
>>
>>82140938
Update your thread. 4 IPs
>>
>>82140928
The one thing no one would ever suspect: street racing.
>>
>>82140928

Dom becomes a cuck but it's ok cause he's just kidding. Meanwhile they have a car-chase in space
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 243x89px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 243x89px
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>82138924
I went to go see this with my normie friends. Paul kept these films grounded to somewhat realistic levels of action. Like you said it feels like I'm watching a pseudo super hero film. I don't know where they can go from here. Throwback to the Korean guy back in the squad or time skip to put the baby in a car.
>>
>>82141105
time travel, you go so fast that you get to an alternate dimension there's alot of poaaibilities actually.
>>
Why didn't cipher get killed painfully?

Kill the whore off and get a new villain for the next film. Don't make me rage at her the whole movie and then not give me any pay off at the end.
>>
>>82141171
becuase in three movies they'll have Charlize Theron in their team. Just like Statham killed Han and now they're drinking Coronas like buddies
>>
>>82140928
dom has to drive around the world faster than the speed of light to reverse time and save letty after she is killed by white supremacists.
>>
I love all the references to Paul Walker through the movie, but it gets to a point it is ridiculous

>ohmygod, Dom has betrayed us and he has a mass destruction weapon and the world's gonna end
>Brian would know what to do
>No, we agreed to let them out of this.
>ok, WW3 then
>>
>the hacker known as anonymous
>>
>>82142108
If I were writing the movie, I'd put that in too. Comedy gold.
>>
>>82141015
Holy Shit!
>>
>>82141015

Fucking, China, man
>>
>>82140928
>>82140967
Didn't they already say that the movie after the next one will take place space?
>>
>>82142146
No it's literally in the film already...
>>
>>82138924
Heaps? Fuck off foreigner.
>>
>>82143773
I know. I'm calling it a bold, stylistic choice.
>>
>>82138924
My problem with the movie is that they literally forgot about their fallen friends, I mean FAMILY, and became bff with their killers. They also literally forgot about H the moment she died
>>
>it's a Hobbes casually punches a dent in a metal door and rips a concrete sink out of a wall episode
>>
>>82143855
>It's a Dom deadlifts a car for 10 minutes
>>
>>82140928
senpaitachi
>>
>>82141358
they also didn't get invited in the dinner final scene. sad brian.
>>
>tfw you wish they either ended at 5 or 6

Man I enjoy these films for mindless action and cars but 5/6 had some real nice ending which would have been great places to leave things
>>
>>82145827
underrated post
>>
I only saw the first one 16 years ago when it first came out. Thinking of marathoning them today. Is it worth my time?
>>
How is the rock super human now, no troll haven;t seen it yet
>>
>>82146032
why do you feel the need to post such things, nobody cares about you. kys.
>>
>>82146114
you cared enough to reply
>>
>>82146032
yes, go for it. they are fun
>>
FatF is one of those franchises I neither like nor dislike. I just do not care about it.
>>
>>82146153
I just wanted to make sure you remember to kys
>>
>>82146471
thanks for the (You), friend
>>
>>82138924
they've been car-based super heroes since like Fast 6.
>>
>>82140928
Cypher is still alive, so are the Shaw brothers. Statham and Evans go after Furiosa, something something, enter Kurt Russel "well gang, I got ONE MORE job for you all." and there you have it.
>>
>>82140928
Armageddon with cars
>>
>>82147663
So like a sort of Carmageddon
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.