[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dragonballe.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dragonballe.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Can we discuss this movie? How in the hell this this movie even happen?

The only good take-away from this disaster is that it scared Toriyama so badly about the bad rep this movie is causing his creation he made Dragon Ball Super. It was so bad it got Toriyama out of retirement.
>>
>>82137343
>How in the hell this this movie even happen?
Cashing in on a brand name. That's most likely the only reason.
>>
who saw this shit in theaters?

i can't be the only one
>>
Dragonball Super is fucking awful though. It tries so hard to capture the charm of Dragonball but it suffers from the terrible laziness of late DBZ-era. He should have stayed retired and counted his yen stacks.
>>
>>82137440
I did. I cried in the shower after I got home.
>>
>>82137343
The Jews wanted to milk a fresh cow for money. If this had turned out good and/or a smash hit we'd have discussions about Anime cinematic.
>>
Did they have to cast the whitest dude ever to play Goku?
>>
>>82137343
im probably the only person in the world that waited in line for this in the theatres, saw it opening day, first showing, then bought it day it came out on dvd. its miles better then any anime garbage
>>
>>82137440
I did, when I was a young tasteless lad

One of the few movies I ever thought was "just okay" as a kid. If I thought it wasn't amazing then it was probably fucking garbage.
>>
File: 824.png (245KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
824.png
245KB, 526x395px
>>82137343
Goku in this movie is really more like GT Goten.
And there is not a single human being on the planet who liked GT Goten, or wished that he'd be the main character of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>82137343

Some executive at Fox noticed all of the merchandise that was selling, and tried to capitalize on it. That's how all of these adaptations happen.
>>
>>82138481
But WHO was the executive on Fox?
We need a name!
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (48KB, 780x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
48KB, 780x432px
>>82137343

Bulma was fuckin hot in this, but that's pretty much the only thing going for it. I felt thoroughly embarrassed for Chow Yun Fat in this movie, and I've seen that nigga do some silly shit over the years.
>>
File: 1202688419422.jpg (24KB, 446x331px) Image search: [Google]
1202688419422.jpg
24KB, 446x331px
Goku's first lines were asking Gohan how to get chicks.
>>
>>82137440
I saw it twice in theaters desu I was stunned by how they fucked it up
>>
>>82138169
They needed the star power of Justin chatwin so they had to cast a white guy duhhhh
>>
>>82137343
What movie?
>>
>>82138764
wtf compelled to watch this shit twice?
>>
>>82137440
Saw it with my friend, was in denial while walking out the theater.
>>
>>82138635
This.
I watched it on TV and saw Bulma so I watched the entire nothing.
Damn Bulma was fine
>>
>>82137440
Saw it with my 3 friends. We laughed at it a lot.
>>
>>82138635
he literally turned down the lead role in jon woo's red cliff to be in this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.