[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>82137302 Se7en

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

>>82137302

Se7en
>>
looks like the fake body from ferris bueller, so that one
>>
Is he asking for milkies?
>>
before anyone asks /b/ confirmed its an animatronic
>>
Jacob's Ladder
>>
DAMN! that matrix reboot looks crazy
>>
>>82137354
It's a disabled Vietnamese guy. Pay attention Burgers. This is what happens when you are poor with no health care
>>
>>82137354
What is it though? Art shit?

Eraserhead I guess
>>
cronenberg
>>
>>82137387
>>82137400
just an animatronic for sets. look at the movement, its too uncanny to be human.
>>
>>82137302
Hellraiser.
>>
>>82137453
https://www.google.co.jp/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/heartbreaking-video-shows-disabled-man-7418027.amp
>>
>>82137529
>jewgle
nice try shill
>>
>>82137453
damn that's some solid confirmation ok I believe you now
>>
File: HvDBuYO.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
HvDBuYO.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
>>82137302
>>82137529
>Being this retarde
>>
>>82137551
>>82137643
>Sheltered American still living with parents
>>
>>82137529
they keep saying that it's sad oh so sad, fishy desu. might be some tortured guy or something
>>
>>82137745
>faggot yuropean living with his refugees
>>
>>82137798
I live in glorious Japan. Burger boy. I am the refugee
>>
>>82137354
>>82137453
lol
look at this fucking retard
he makes the guy in the webm look intelligent
>>
>>82137643
that's not an arm/hand.. that's an emaciated leg with an emaciated foot clenched into a fist because retard spasm.
>>
>>82137529
LOL
>>
>>82137529
How is this heartbreaking? I dont know who the fuck this guy is.
>>
>>82137302
Guinea pig series, obviously

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)
>>
>>82137359
That's exactly what I thought the thumbnail was.
>>
>>82139854

>In 1991 actor Charlie Sheen became convinced that Flower of Flesh & Blood depicted an actual homicide, and contacted the FBI. The Bureau initiated an investigation, but dropped it after Hino demonstrated the special effects used to simulate the murder in a film entitled The Making of Guinea Pig.

>The guy know snorts suit cases of cocaine, fucks prostitutes all day, has the fucking nerve to call the FBI
>>
>>82137551
MUH CLICKS
>>
>>82137302
Still no movie can copy how life/nature can be cruel.
This is so sad on so many levels, god, being a bag of pain,fuck,chance that you are gonna be born as an sentient being are astronomically low and then you are born into this hurt locker,shit.
And I honestly can't think of anything even close, maybe The Thing,Meat Train, there is one movie , I think its called thutancamon or something like that, I can't member, guy from evil dead acts Elvis, movie is not horror per se but felt drained and hopeless after watching.
>>
File: couldntsensepayne.png (290KB, 283x491px) Image search: [Google]
couldntsensepayne.png
290KB, 283x491px
>>82137302
what the fuck is happening in that video?
>>
>>82137529
Why don't they just shoot him in the head? Poor fellow his life must be constat pain
>>
>>82140368
bubba ho-tep?
>>
>>82140368
No Country For Old Men does a pretty good job.
>>
>>82137302
What role is Benaditct Cumberbatch preparing for this time?
>>
>>82140452
Ya,bubba hotep.
I might be wrong, there was no "dark" scenes, but I remember it made me feel really shitty,depressed, I don't know why.
>>
>>82137302
August underground for the style of the shooting and rekt but they use different cameras so the image has different properties.
>>
>>82140554
a lot of it revolves around being elderly and ignored, even though the story itself is fairly light there's always that undertone
>>
>>82140431
Well,that is the whole hellish dillema, is any sort of existence better than none, now, before you answer hastily, think deep,
try to see this from his eyes, also, this horrible sacrifice is good because it makes us get from our fat asses and actually try to fix it.
I bet majority would just put an bullet and see it as mercy, but taking the hard path, enduring other pain while trying too ease it is what makes us humans.
>>
>>82137529
>bong nong oom nai
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82137302
Silent Hill.
>>
>>82140606
This,and now I know why it made me lose it, my grandmother had an stroke and she was an fucking mess, all she yelled was:"I'm in pain ,I want to die."
That experience left me scarred a little, she was not ignored (she had round theclocka guy who massaged her and all)but all you can do is lie she gonna be OK(fucking bullshit, her whole existence was waiting to die) while holding tears
>>
>>82140679
Maybe game, but movie not.
>>
>>82140770
Jacob's Ladder then.
>>
Tokyo Gore Police
>>
>>82137302
every time I see this posted I wonder why his arm is like 6 feet long
>>
Give me a snub nose .38 I'll solve his problem for free.
>>
>>82140791
I honestly don't know what you want to pull from such film? Simulation of how he feels,just plain:"feelsbad" from other people misery, no hope!?because, liveleak (place you pulled this clip)is as good as it can get for some fucked up itch you need to scratch..aesthetics of ultimate sorrow&misery, my point being all those flix named here are like caricatures and actually just mock/ nullify whole idea.
If Silent Hill movie was done good, it would be closest to what you need here, try playing sh1 and sh2(just sh2 if you can't handle psx graphics),
now, before you dismiss me as vidyot(bcause,im not),these 2 games are so above and beyond(even gameplay is somehow more like an movie where you guide your main actor, than game) that they can be compared to Jacob Ladder ,the thing,cronenbergz,lovecrafts,the fly, hellraiser,Eraserhead movies and whole that jazz
>>
>>82137387

>this is what happens when you dump tons of agent orange onto rural villages
>>
John Carpenter's the Thing
>>
>>82140261
>The guy know snorts suit cases of cocaine, fucks prostitutes all day, has the fucking nerve to call the FBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24
>>
>>82140415
not used asset from Thing prequel
>>
is this man the result of hiroshima
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.