[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made him apologise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 21

File: Chris-Pratt.jpg (45KB, 610x478px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Pratt.jpg
45KB, 610x478px
Who made him apologise?
>>
*farts*
>>
maybe he realized there are a lot of movies about blue collar America
>>
>>82137281
It was obviously (((personal reflection)))
>>
Didn't Trump teach anyone anything.?

If you apologise they just pile on more and more.

Milo apologised and now he's dead or something
>>
sage and report all twitter threads
>>
>>82137281
He meant "white male" but then he realized blue collar didn't really mean that anymore so what he said was wrong.

If he said white male it would be right.
>>
Poor pratt,
Genuine, humble, moderate conservative trapped in Hollywood

I bet he wrote in Jeb for the election boys
>>
>>82137281
>there are a ton of movies about blue collar america
>doesn't list any
>>
>>82137281
Himself on his way out the theater after a viewing of Deepwater Horizon.
>>
>>82137364
This. Never apologize for anything. An apology means nothing. Own your mistake and move on. Saying sorry won't fix anything.
>>
>>82137350
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''personal''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''reflection''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
twitter was a mistake
>>
>>82137281
Is smart career move to get ahead of the story
>>
>>82137281
Reality, you fags can cry to no end about not getting pandered, but its fucking bullshit.
>>
File: headsup.jpg (109KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
headsup.jpg
109KB, 764x400px
>>82137281
>>
>>82137364
Trump apologized.
>>
>>82137281

>"Ugh, guys. I need to talk about something real. There's not much love for blue collar workers in Hollywood. So sad."
>neglects that boardrooms and ceo offices everywhere aren't occupied by rednecks either
>the top of any industry doesn't really give a shit about cleetus and his family
>but muh hollywood because visibility
>>
Whoever runs Hollywood and the country obviously doesn't believe in free speech.
>>
>>82137385

>white male says white males aren't represented in hollywood
>>
>>82137512
Only for the pussy tape. All of the hundred other accusations gheg threw at him just rolled off his back
>>
>>82137561
That's not what he said.
>>
>Chris Pratt is in a highly succesful movies
4chan: lol dumb shitty reddit actir
>Chris Pratt says he likes white people
4chan: best actor of our time 10/10 /ourguy/
>>
>apologizing
The worst thing you can do with Liberals. That gives them firepower to continue hounding you, they don't give a shit about apologies they just want to be right and will tear you down if you show weakness. Just like the hard right to be honest.

Why you would apologize nowadays (unless you're a huge corporation that's doing it for PR, not just an individual) is beyond me.
>>
File: 1493227153621.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493227153621.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>82137281
>caring about what jewish slave flesh puppets think or wanting to know their opinions
>>
>>82137350
Pratt is a christian conservative, he's the most pro-jewish person you can find
>>
>>82137596
I always liked the guy and so did 4chan before he was A-list.
>>
>>82137396

Erin Brockavich
Norma Rae
End of Watch
Backdraft
Out of the Furnace
Slingblade
Mud
Blue Ruin
The Fighter
Deep Water Horizon
Patriot's Day
Blue Collar
The Bicycle Thief
Slumdog Millionaire
Winter's Bone
Precious
Harlan County USA
The Grapes of Wraith
The Pursuit of Happiness

Plenty of movies about poor people and even poor white people.
>>
>>82137432
>This. Never apologize for anything. An apology means nothing. Own your mistake and move on. Saying sorry won't fix anything.
It sounds counter intuitive, but it's honestly something I've learned over the last couple of years.
>>
>>82137676
>Slumdog Millionaire
>blue collar america
>>
>>82137281
The article is pure cringe with the vocabulary alone, even ignoring that's basically a racist screaming "you're racist" at a random actor.

https://archive.is/KWcEj
>>
>>82137719
He thinks blue collar means poor.

Chris meant average white person. Then he realized that normies don't understand the codeword and had to apologize.
>>
>>82137595

The guy I replied to said Pratt meant 'white male' instead of 'blue collar.' Pratt said blue collar people aren't represented. It's in the OP, read it. So that means the guy I replied to is saying Pratt meant to say "White males aren't represented." Which is dumb since Pratt, a white male, has another movie that's part of a billion dollar franchise coming out in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: jewmon.jpg (23KB, 383x260px) Image search: [Google]
jewmon.jpg
23KB, 383x260px
>>82137281
It's a mystery, OP.
>>
"I think there's room for me to tell mine, and probably an audience that would be hungry for them. The voice of the average, blue-collar American isn't necessarily represented in Hollywood."

What a completely tame statement.
>>
>>82137719

Okay? Leave it off the list. Now what? Yeah that's what I thought.
>>
>>82137747
>Black male says blacks aren't represented.
>He's black and in a movie so he's wrong!
>>
>>82137772

He literally lived in a van and smoked weed constantly before getting a real acting gig. His story is hardly representative of coal miners and single parents who work multiple jobs and take care of kids.
>>
There's no blue collars anymore because everyone is wearing spandex.
>>
>>82137596
Bullshit he was always well liked here.
>>
>If the person in the movie has an average job he's blue collar.

You are all stupid.
>>
>>82137281
Anna
>>
>>82137837
>mememan was always liked here
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>82137797

Wait, so you think black people aren't represented either? I didn't think you were such a staunch SJW.
>>
>>82137882
Stop posting like this, fucking teenager.
>>
>>82137747
Dude blue collar doesn't mean white people you lib cuck, he means people who are middle class, their struggles with making ends meet. The average American, niggers, spics, gooks can all be blue collar Americans.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>82137837
>always well liked here.

Been here since 2006. No it wasn't. 2012 and 2016 Election tourists have ruined 4chan.
>>
>>82137896
No, he meant average white male.

So then people told him all these movies that featured poor people or people with shit jobs, but they weren't what he meant since they couldn't know what he meant because they are normies.
>>
ITT: No one knows what blue collar means.
>>
>>82137896

I know what it means. The guy I was replying to insists Pratt is using coded words. Words that mean the opposite of what you're saying. Learn to read post chains. I know making the switch from reddit is difficult.
>>
>>82137893
stop making me laugh so hard and I will, also first time posting it this week, does everyone reply to you like this anon?
>>
>>82137950
He didn't mean the dictionary definition. It's obvious.

>>82137956
He wasn't using literal coded language, but everyone knew what he meant.
>>
>>82137956
>Words that mean the opposite of what you're saying.
Blue collar doesn't mean the opposite of average white male, dumbass.
>>
>>82137950

ITT: people who keep posting about how nobody knows what blue collar means

It's a working class person. Usually a skilled trade or manual labor. People who load trucks or plumbers or factory workers. Since a lot of those jobs have moved to retail and services, that's what it means too. Generally it's lower middle class and poor people.

It's not code for white people which is what one samefag keeps spamming and confusing the conversation since faggots like you can't read 4chan posts and think he's different people.
>>
>>82138020
No one is saying blue collar doesn't mean what it means.

In the context Chris used it, you know what he meant. Even SJW's knew what he meant which is why they freaked out.
>>
>>82137432
how do you "own your mistake" without apologizing? Pratt didn't say sorry in his post but he still acknowledged his mistake
>>
Name five (5) blue collar movies that came out those last few years.
>>
>>82138020
>The dictionary says the word means this!
>This means he cannot have meant something slightly different!
>>
That's funny but it appears that since Trump's victory many popular white actor (particularly those with working class background) seem forced to show proofs of "progressiveness" in social medias. Like their entire demographic is being prosecuted for Trump's election and they now have to prove their innocence.
>>
>>82138040
No really that's a huge assumption, considering the majority of films have white people in it, as lead characters as well. You would have to be a complete retard to make that jump in logic. Which is what liberals are but still, that's dumb even for them.
>>
>>82138075
Remember when a literal black terrorist leader backed Obama?

David Duke would have endorsed a bag of shit if it was anti-establishment, because the entire establishment is anti-David Duke.
>>
>>82138074
Read

>>82138090

You are embarrassing yourself you fucking liberal doormat. You can't even think properly. Kill yourself.
>>
>>82138090
>No really that's a huge assumption,
No it isn't. If you ask an SJW they already associate blue collar with white male.

>the rest of your post.

End your life.
>>
What part of "blue collar can also mean average white male but not necessarily" do you people not get?
>>
>>82138040

He never implied it meant average white guy. He's trying to build his aw shucks, "I'm just a poor guy who made it big" good ol' boy image. Despite him living like a beach bum in a super liberal city before he struck it big. It has nothing to do with race. You're reading into to it because you think some SJW got upset and anything that upsets SJWs gets your 3" cock hard. You need it to be about race because you're obsessed with identity politics.
>>
>>82137364
>>82137432
except pratt just apologised and they love him more now
>>
>>82137281
The thing is there are tons of movies and tv shows about blue collar Americans. Now if he was talking about some place he knows about that rarely makes it to screen that would have made more sense.
>>
>>82138075
Remember that period of time when /tv/ thought chris evans was "based" because he laughed at one vaguely off-color joke about a female character?
>>
>>82138127
They associate blue collar with white male because they are insanely dense and can't think properly. Saying that only white peoples can be middle class is racist as shit, because it then presumes that all minorities are living in squalor.

Again you are fucking retarded and you got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>82138154
You are projecting a lot of opinions right now.
>>
That was a dumb statement in the first place.

What I think he meant : there are no movies anymore for the poor working class like westerns. Nearly all movies are either dumbs blockbuster tailored for teenagers and an international audience or pretentious upper middle class liberals bullshit.
>>
>>82137603
lol no, they can't do anything now. it's only if you double down like a moron that you make things worse. this will be forgotten outside of the one guy who will keep reposting it on this unpopular message board
>>
>>82138184
>Saying that only white peoples can be middle class is racist as shit, because it then presumes that all minorities are living in squalor.
Who said this?

In some contexts, blue collar can mean average white male. In SJW contexts, every blue collar person is white because they are racist. These are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>82137281
For the sake of memeing, I'd agree with >>82137350

But in reality it was probably his agent and/or Disney. Pratt is nowhere near independent or established enough to to hold a controversial opinion and not get blacklisted. Better to throw out a token apology and keep the checks flowing.
>>
>>82138196
This is exactly what he meant, and he was right, there's a disconnect between the average American and he films that come out today. It's really simple and easily verifiable.
>>
>>82137596
Stop posting
>>
>>82138044
Simple: You just don't do it again. Action speak louder than words. Apologizing just makes you look like a child and nobody believes you're genuinely sorry for your actions - just the reaction from other people - anyways.
>>
>>82138196
This can also be an interpretation of what he said and actually probably more right than my white male
>>
What are some movies about blue collar workers?
>>
>>82138217
That logic is what liberals are going through when they think Pratt was talking about white people. I don't get it you are basically agreeing with me now.
>>
>>82138191

Okay, see, this is why you're having so much trouble with this thread. You don't understand what words mean besides how they're used on the internet. Projecting means you're attributing your own feelings/beliefs to someone else. I don't believe SJWs have much to do with his apology and I don't think we need a thread discussing the latest twitter controversy. The beliefs I attributed to the person I replied to are not my own. So it's not projection. Learn to fucking use words you illiterate moron.
>>
>>82138250
Armageddon
>>
>>82138245
interpretation. *
>>
>>82137596

>4chan is one person

every time
>>
>>82138196

Westerns had more to do with the time period and not the socioeconomic status of the audience. Not to mention that Pratt just starred in a western last year.
>>
>>82138263
I understand the dictionary definition of blue collar and I support that definition in nearly all contexts.

Within this specific context, I.E. Pratt talking about himself and movies for people like himself, I believe he was speaking more about average white people not having movies for themselves.
>>
>>82138075

I bet david duke thinks its wrong to diddle children
>>
>>82138160
They "love" him because he went back to being a good boy who followed the status quo and bent the knee to take it up the ass as their puppet. They got their toy back. His hollywood handlers now view him as less of a man now because he had to apologize like a child who just got caught
>>
>>82137281
Hundreds of people tweeting at him calling him a white racist shitlord or something probably.
>>
>>82138263
You are still projecting opinions.
>>
>>82138250

I would argue that Mad Max, the new one, was a great blue collar movie.

Pretentious BS but well exectuted : La La Land
>>
>>82138242
This is great autist logic.
>>
>>82138075
Kek, he's right.
>>
>>82138379
>Do something shitty
>Hehe sorry
>I'm resolved of all guilt now! I can do it again
vs
>Do something shitty
>Realize it
>Don't do it again
>Move on with your life
Ever interacted with a child? They constantly say sorry for everything and they rarely ever truly mean it. They're sorry they got caught, not that they did it, and they grow up to be adults who behave the same way.
>>
>>82137676
another thing to note is that even if a movie isn't explicitly about a blue collar worker (as in it isn't about what it's like to work a blue collar job) a lot of movies feature an "everyman protagonist" that a blue collar worker is supposed to identify with

The protagonist in "They Live", for example. Or John McClane in the first Die Hard. Hell you could even argue Neo in the first Matrix movie
>>
File: Jew Hollywood.jpg (180KB, 611x456px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Hollywood.jpg
180KB, 611x456px
Yes, who could be responsible for this?
>>
>>82138457
No shit, there's been a paradigm shit in who films are targeting. No shit in the 80s and 90s they had plenty every man protagonists, because that was the zeitgeist of that era. There was no political correctness, so even then he's still right.
>>
>>82138457
>Hell you could even argue Neo in the first Matrix movie
And this is why what Chris said was right, even though maybe not technically right. They don't capture the experience of being blue collar.

It's like how SJW's want more blacks. Would they rather have a black in every movie or a few movies that accurately capture the black experience. They would choose the former I'm sure.
>>
>>82137922
Fuck off newfag i've been here since 1995 and we've always loved pratt
>>
>>82138457

Even a fucking space alien is a red blooded, middle america, flyover state, biscuits and grits average guy in Superman. If movies hated rich people so much Clark would have landed in upstate NY and been adopted by billionaires.
>>
>>82138511
Young males don't go pay for movies anymore. If they do, it's with a female. They pirate movies.

Women, however, still go to movies because they are too stupid to pirate. This is why all movies cater to females and asians.
>>
>>82138379
Saying sorry doesn't mean anything. It doesn't fix the problem you created nor does it absolve you. It's a half assed band aid which everybody will constantly rip off to continue going for blood.
>>
>>82137281
>Who made him apologise?
obviously disney
>>
>>82138551
They are starting to cater minorities essentially, with each forced interracial scene, making a prominent character in a series black, the disconnect gets wider.
>>
>>82138535
>Even a fucking space alien is a red blooded, middle america, flyover state, biscuits and grits average guy in Superman.
I know reddit is down, but please go back.
>>
>>82138532
i've been here since 91 faggot, we hated pratt then
>>
>>82138551

Movies cost 15$ to 20$ in big cities. It's like going to the restaurant.
>>
>>82137281
Hey that's pretty cool but check out these dubs tho
>>
File: Democrats autistic screeching.jpg (672KB, 2196x1880px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats autistic screeching.jpg
672KB, 2196x1880px
>>82138075
>don't judge all Muslims based on the thousands of terrorist attacks that kill thousands of people
>judge all political nominations based on one person's view

Surprised he didn't throw in a Harry Potter or Star Wars reference.
>>
wtf americans are arguing about representation of shirt colors now?? You've gone off the deep end, america!
>>
>>82138535
Superman is based on a comic from the 30s you moron. Hollywood has nothing to do with the creation of the character.
>>
>>82138573
Nigs also don't go to many movies, which is why their representation is purposefully shallow.

As it should be. Nothing interesting about black culture.
>>
>>82138511

>there was no PC in the 80s

Hands Across America? The 80s was more progressive than you think. The 90s even more so. Do you really think the idea of racial harmony was invented in 2010 by tumblr? How old are you that you don't remember all the PC kids shows and inclusiveness?
>>
>>82138581
Fucking newfag. I've been here since 1979 and I remember the Chris Pratt birthday general and we all loved him
>>
>>82138511
Recently off the top of my head, Manchester by the Sea. Casey was a janitor.
>>
>>82138616
Consider what you're saying, compare that era to now, it makes those two decades look like the fourth Reich. Really man?
>>
>>82137281
Is it just /tv/ making a big deal out of this or is it other places? so far I haven't seen him actually say sorry, but instead just acknowledging he was wrong about something.
>>
>>82138532

You make fun but the fact that you think claiming to be here in 2006 is so outrageous that I might as well have said 1995 just proves my point.
>>
>>82138630
Ok, that's one film, all major blockbusters feature different types of protagonists, the every man archetype is dying off.
>>
>>82138599

They're all jews anon. get with it already.
>>
>>82138617
that was a fucking ironic thread you faggot everyone was just riffing on apocalypse now
>>
>>82137620
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>82138658
that one about boston bombings with marky
>>
>>82138658
>Ok, that's one film,

So how many would it take for you to back down? Two? Three? sixteen? all of the 100s of movies released last year?
>>
>>82138674
I was hoping you haters died of old age. 40 years and you still can't get over the fun the CPBG was. The best performance of his life was when he got life and we all KNEW that he was going places.
>>
>>82138693
lol dude , the ratio of those films to the ones coming out validate his statement, Hollywood and it's mainstream counterpart aren't making entertainment for the middle class. Those times are over.
>>
>>82137364
You only amplify if it works like the deplorable bit but he didn't double down on talking about groping women now did he?
>>
>The protag was an office worker or other shitty job.
>There's your blue collar representation
>>
>>82138511

>>82138316
People making movies are more and more coming from the hyper-class (the happy fews), having the same social circle, same childhood, same schools they consider populists movies like western reactionary so instead they started making movies to discuss social issues. Today, lot don't have talents so their political agenda they pushed is so obvious people can't stomach it. I imagine that producers can't shut them down because they would cry on every social media about it.
>>
>>82138696
The ratio between what Pratt is saying to the kinds of film being made en masse proves his point though. Kek
>>
>>82137676
>listing old movies
>>
>>82138697
>tfw the head breached the vaginal wall
you just knew he was a star
>>
>>82138658
Another example in 2016, Fences. Main character is a trash man
>>
>>82137281
holy shit. his career is over.
>>
>>82138777
Again ratio, ratio anon. Kek.
>>
>>82138511
It has nothing to do with political correctness you nigger. The reason why is because the majority of movies now are either capeshit, cinematic universes, animated movies or based off of a pre existing franchise. If you want to blame anything blame capitalism
>>
>>82138848
Capitalism is irrelevant, the films coming out today reflect the sociopolitical climate of the country, which are mostly liberals in heavily industrialized states like California. These are the people with time to kill and money to spend. Capitalism is always there but the current film industry reflects these people.

Sheltered, ignorant, and never worked a day in their life and had everything handed to them. So it's only natural that these films nowadays would validate them.
>>
>>82138793
yea fair enough, its seems like about one a year now for hollywood, but everyone else has been doing blue collar movies forever and continues to, polish market is fucking flooded with them
>>
>>82137281
He's right, problem is their representation is garbage. Blue collar people are constantly shown as ass backwards violent and aggressive retards with substance abuse issues living in squalor. It's like saying Boyz n tha Hood and Menace II Society qualify as "representation" for black america.
>>
>>82138959
Yup, but America and it's film industry is so out of touch, which is why theatres are starting to close.
>>
>>82137981
idk, if you lurked moar you'd know, faggot.
>>
>>82138447
Or you could do both you little shit.
>>
>>82138910
That's not true tho. There are more young people working today than middle aged or old people, even though they objectively get less pay than their parents do, don't have access to pensions like their parents do, and are heavier in debt
>>
>>82138999
k, stop posting stupid shit and maybe you'd get a better reponse
>>
>>82138040
>you know what he meant
Yeah, that blue collar people aren't represented. Color is irrelevant. Hollywood is always saying no guns and all of the refugees are welcome when in reality this makes it tougher for the working class.

In the future, please refrain from the "YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANT CUZ I INTERPRETED IT ONE WAY" meme, you look pretty silly.
>>
>>82139026
But they aren't middle class because they don't pay mortgage, have a family, or have a house. They live with their parent and have a part time job as they go to college. That's not middle class, that's still spoiled as shit considering other generations problems.
>>
>>82139007
The problem with the word "sorry" is that people very rarely ever mean it unless they've done a great deal of self reflection which takes a lot longer than the knee jerk response of people saying sorry. When someone says sorry they're sorry because they got caught or because it hurt your feelings, they're not sorry for doing what they did, even even if they were saying sorry doesn't do shit
>>
File: 1467838090471.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467838090471.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>>82139055
not the anon you had responded to prior, it's more than two people here you know.

Tip: There's a counter at the bottom of the site that let's you know how many faggots are in a thread :)
>>
>>82138988
true, its the rental stores all over again, except it isn't some new tech thats edging them out, its their own fucking retardation where they refuse to make decent films anymore
>>
>>82139106
no really? thanks fgt pls stop now
>>
File: 0uEHg94d.jpg (82KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
0uEHg94d.jpg
82KB, 1252x1252px
>>82139156
>I knew that! For you see, I am an oldfag! I am quite old! Heh, shoulda woulda known Imma quite-a oldfag round these parts, kiddo. I know things that quite simply you do not.
>>
>>82137385

>He meant "white male"

The MCU alone will have had 17 films that were led by white men by the end of the year. I hate race swapping (I'm looking at you Dark Tower) but white men are still the biggest draw by a wide margin
>>
>>82139065
>get paid less than parents
>end up having more debt than parents
>get fewer benefits, like pensions, than parents
>get surprised when fewer people own houses compared to parents
>>
>>82139156
Wanna know how I know you're new?
>>
>>82139205
Lol they aren't middle class because of those reasons, they still rely on their parents income in the majority of cases.
>>
>>82139189
>its a triggered newfag writes an essay episode
>>82139215
pls tell me bro
>>
>>82139270
You're so underage and new I would get 15-16 years old, seriously it's palpable.
>>
>>82139299
come on u can do better fucking 5 year olds are posting these days, who do you think kept asking about cunnyaid?
>>
>>82137985
You're literally projecting right now. There's nothing to suggest that he's talking about white people rather than middle class, labour America.
>>
>>82139264
The entire argument of whether or not they're middle class is irrelevant. Your complaint was that they have too much time and money on their hands. But there are more young people working than old, and many of them are also in school while working. How much actual money they have doesn't matter
>>
File: 424923.gif (715KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
424923.gif
715KB, 480x360px
>>82139270
see>>82139299
In addition, I knew because you see your opposition as one person when really it's a bunch of people with mixed opinions

>>82139328
cringed

>>82139331
THIS TBVQHWY FAMILY MEMBER
>>
>>82139370
k, your like 25 eh? keep on kiddo keep on
>>
>>82139410
>eh?
>>
>>82139424
yea figured, pls stop shitting up this board and go find something more your speed, I hear 9gag is going off these days
>>
File: 1436947003364.jpg (17KB, 344x299px) Image search: [Google]
1436947003364.jpg
17KB, 344x299px
>>82139457
>almost forgot! These guys hate 9gag. Heh, now I am the gamemaster. I am in control. I fit right in.
>>
i used to get low key bullied by my cousin and chris pratt
>>
>>82139472
>he keeps responding
>with imgs
lol u so mad
>>
File: 2f7[1].jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7[1].jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>82139507
>catchphrases
>>
>>82139472
name your pics newfag
>>
>>82139350
Working is meaningless. How long work weeks, what position, part time or full time? You can also be a student full time, what does that even mean, middle class doesn't apply to them, the majority of teenagers and early 20 year olds aren't middle class.
>>
>>82139525
>catchmeme
>>
File: Whoa!.gif (884KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa!.gif
884KB, 480x360px
>>82139553
>parroting

Rolly got me their pal
>>
>>82139591
>its a newfag is really, really fucking triggered episode
>>
File: valuable input.png (486KB, 726x706px) Image search: [Google]
valuable input.png
486KB, 726x706px
>>82139713
>>
>>82139721
good point well made, are u literally shaking right now?
>>
>>82139738
The point was obviously lost on you.

>inb4 I no u r but wat am i
>>
>>82139754
>>82139713
>>
>>82137281
I don't think that's an apology
>>
File: wew.png (7KB, 473x124px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
7KB, 473x124px
>>82139766
>>
>>82139799
>>82139713
so new so dumb
>>
>>82137820
So what? He's not wrong
>>
>>82138757
Manchester by the sea
Patriots day
>>
>>82139849
I'll wager that you scared off that new fella
>>
>>82139907
just stop posting you cringy triggered newfag
>>
>>82139937
>hurr durr summerposting is real
>>
File: blog_banner[1].jpg (53KB, 724x338px) Image search: [Google]
blog_banner[1].jpg
53KB, 724x338px
>>82139931
>cringy
>triggered
>newfag
>>
>>82139969
are you not entertained?
>>
>>82140014
I am simply underwhelmed.
>>
>>82140051
its late and i'm drunk and hungry fuck you
>>
>>82140084
God the cringe just never ends.
>>
>>82138075

As we all know, celebs tweeting left wing themed tweets did NOT happen until November 9th, 2016.
>>
>>82139203
White or (((white))) men?
>>
>>82137620
>autism : the post
>>
>>82140138
your not wrong
>>82139799
>>82139721
>>82139591
>>82139907
>>82139525
>>82139472
>>82139424
>>82139370
posts related
>>
>>82137603
How does it give them "firepower"? As if you can't just ignore them after an apology.
>>
>>82140197

Both. There's no difference to the people who complain about this stuff. Jews say they're white until it's convenient not to
>>
>>82137281
I don't see any sorry or I apologize in that Tweet.
He just said he'll own what he said.
>>
>>82137281
It was a good thing (((his owners))) found out and made him apologize.
>>
>>82137676
So little movies from the history of film...
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.