[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think of this? Gotta say it was pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What did /tv/ think of this? Gotta say it was pretty good.
>>
it was hilarious
>>
>>82136889
i would say it's more uncomfortable than anything.
>>
>>82136424
>Tfw live in Nebraska and a fag.
>>
somebody please explain this film to me.

Is the point that the gay guys mom had an incestuous affair with the guys uncle, and that the uncle is actually his dad?
If thats the case, is that supposed to be why he was so suspicious of him and the little girl from Louie? If he was that obsessed with preventing the same thing from happening to her then how did she know to do what she did when she asked to play "chicken" with the gay guy?
>>
>>82137626
To your first question, yes. That's what I got out of it at least.

He wasn't obsessed with preventing the same thing happening, he was more angry at the gay guy's mom for leaving their family and acting like she was better than all of them, especially after what they used to do. It was basically intricate revenge and he wanted to expose the mom for what she did.
>>
>>82137791
i get that part, but what was the point of the little girl being so promiscuous with him? Do you mean he had her act that way? Thats the part im not getting because it makes the uncles anger a little more confusing if he's basically encouraging the behavior that led to his sister leaving.
>>
>>82137883

I think his anger was more towards the mother but he let it out towards Rider instead. To me, it seemed like he told her what to do. The entire "inviting him to dinner" and the scene where Rider sees the uncle whispering something into Molly's ear were the clearest examples to me. Everything that happened at the dinner and beyond was just too perfect to not be planned out by the uncle.
>>
>>82137961
Alright that makes total sense but i still have one other thing that confuses me.
Its basically the same question i had before. The little girl was VERY into grinding on Riders head to the point where its pretty clear she that she lost herself in the moment and was orgasming, or at least was distracted because it felt good because i dont know if children can actually do that, but in any case i dont see how her behavior matches up with the uncles mindgames against his sister.
>>
>>82138084
I mean, it was probably genuine pleasure. I don't think her being into what she was doing and doing what her uncle tells her are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>82137246

People on the spectrum register awkwardness as hillarity.
>>
>>82138165
i guess i just fixated on that scene because it was so shocking. I mean thats gotta be about as racy as you can legally get with children on screen
>>
>>82138291
oh, definitely. this movie honestly had my heart racing the entire time. it was just so uncomfortable and felt so taboo and that scene was just absolutely bizarre. I wish this film got more exposure, it really was great and I regret not checking it out sooner.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.