[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trek/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: jt.jpg (77KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
jt.jpg
77KB, 768x576px
>"Captain, the Kazon ship has had its engines and propulsion disabled, Star Fleet protocols dictate that we break off combat and resume course for Earth"

>"Listen you knife eared logical fuckboi, We dont follow the rules around here unless I say we do, now we are going to go over to that ship and slaughter those space niggers so that I can recycles their corpses for coffee. Now get on it you telepathic faggot before I blow you out the airlock"

What the fuck was Janeway's problem?
>>
>/trek/
>fuckboi
nah
>>
File: intrepid_class_v1.png (2MB, 8000x3231px) Image search: [Google]
intrepid_class_v1.png
2MB, 8000x3231px
I was just about to make a thread, too.

>What the fuck was Janeway's problem?
Menopause
>>
>>82135778
>>
Janeway is actually a telepathic Parasite. she fed off the negative waves from the Maquis "crew members" but this made her prone to fits of rage. the only way she knew how to keep her firey Irish outbursts was coffee
>>
File: 10771_320.jpg (24KB, 215x320px) Image search: [Google]
10771_320.jpg
24KB, 215x320px
>>82135778
>What the fuck was Janeway's problem?

An extreme addiction to a highly addictive stimulant that is usually covered in mycotoxins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence
>>
Due to boring shit repeatedly getting posted, I am publicly withdrawing from participation in /tv/ Star Trek threads unless and only unless the OP is exceptional.
>>
>>82135854
Every trek thread is titled /trek/ you whiny Bajoran
>>
File: pakled_captain.jpg (248KB, 1458x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pakled_captain.jpg
248KB, 1458x1080px
>>82135919
>I am publicly withdrawing from participation
>publicly participates

Found your ship, mate.
>>
>>82135919
I can't wait to see you make the exact same complaint again next thread too.
>>
>just watched Future Imperfect for the first time
>Rick and Morty ruined the episode by obviously being based off it
>>
File: Selling_at_Vulcan_auction.gif (936KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Selling_at_Vulcan_auction.gif
936KB, 500x333px
>>82136288
Rick and Morty seems more like a Cartoon Network show than Adult Swim.
The animation medium, the voices, the jokes. They are the types of things I might've enjoyed no further past my late teens.

Star Trek: Enterprise, on the other hand, I will treasure even into my 90s.
>>
File: ShranToast2.png (476KB, 1180x657px) Image search: [Google]
ShranToast2.png
476KB, 1180x657px
>>82136980
>ywn get a fifth season of ENT with Jeff Combs as a main cast member, a possible refit, and showing the beginnings of the Federation

I get more sad about this than STD being a progressive shitshow.
>>
>>82136980
Is that the Big Show having a laugh?
>>
>>82137906
It's Paul Wight 'avin a giggle
>>
>>82135872
>Random Lounge with Duck

sensiblechuckle.gif
>>
>>82136980
The trolling on here is incredible.
>>
Wuh
>>
>>82138039
>wacky voices
>saying philosophically wacky things
>in a wackily scribbled animation by some wack-a-doo

yeah, it's basically for teenagers up late during the weekdays
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.