[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play Salieri Why did Mozart mock the guy afterwards? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Salieri.png (207KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
Salieri.png
207KB, 550x309px
>Play Salieri

Why did Mozart mock the guy afterwards? I know he didn't know he was there but what was the point of doing a mock performance if he didn't necessarily know Salieri held any ill will against him.
>>
He did respect Salieri he was just trying to get a laugh out of the degenerates around him.
>>
>>82133659
>He did respect Salieri he was just trying to get a laugh out of the degenerates around him.
No, he didn't respect Salieri. You're right about trying to get a laugh though.

Salieri had a job that would have solved Mozart's financial difficulties, and arguably prevented his demise. Salieri had the power to make or break Mozart and as a consequence Mozart was always polite to him. But Mozart considered himself Salieri's superior. Even recomposing that piece of Salieri's that the emperor played for him. But at the party Salieri's identity is hidden and Mozart doesn't know it's him in order to be polite to him. So he is subject to mockery.
>>
He literally says it right after, it wasn't Mozart it was god mocking him. pay attention
>>
Welp, if I cannot post new threads there's no reason to be here. Goodbye and fuck you Hiro.
>>
>>82133437
So what this movie was about accepting that some people are superior to you, but swallowing your pride nonetheless; supporting their efforts?
>>
>>82137262
What are you talking about?
>>
>>82133437
God has a strange sense of humor and acts in strange ways
>>
>>82137652
No, it's being a cunt and torpedoing someone superior to you early helps.
>>
>>82137664
mobile posters on some networks like t-mobile are permabanned

t. t-mobile user
>>
>>82137652
This movie was about understanding that there is always someone better than you no matter how hard you work, so it's best not to bother as you're just going to get hurt trying, so you might as well just kill yourself.
>>
>>82137652
Salieri doesnt accept shit though. Thats literally the point of his actions in the second half. The theme is that whether you support someone or not someone will always be better than you
>>82133437
Just some banter. But he clearly thinks himself the superior composer to Salieri, this was hinted at earlier when he taunts the simplicity of Salieris little march for the emperor.
>>82133846
pretty much this.
>>
Motzart could pick up on the vibes that Salieri didn't much care for him

He also thought Salieri was kind of trash

Still they could have gotten along alright if Salieri had been open to admitting his fascination with Motzart's work, only that sort of flies in the face of everything Salieri stood for in the movie.

Salieri stood for hard work, dedication, chastity, (of course irl Salieri had like 11 kids but that's not the point) faith, etc while Motzart was living a rock star lifestyle and banging opera singers while still composing music that was 100x better than anything Salieri could ever hope to create.
>>
>>82137755
>Emperor can't play harpsichord
>Salieri composes an easy march for him to play
>Mozart shows his skills
>Salieri work is considered simplicity just because this genius emperor wanted to impress a kid that wrotes an opera at the age of 5
Poor Salieri didn't deserve this.

Also this thread lacks of constanze tits
>>
>>82137705
Well in the end (or should I say the beginning), Salieri accepts that by creating difficulties in Mozart's career he "killed" him (to future generations), and regrets any and all ill actions he took against him. I feel like that would go to prove that the interplay of pride is the film's main theme, juxtaposing Mozart's pride (from his talent) and Salieri's (from his position). The film, against modern philosophy, takes the stance that qaulity in art is objective, and that a less talented artist should do their best to support or atleast not inhibit artist who is greater.
>>
Absolute musickino
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TUt4DfGnyJQ
>>
>>82138186
Fuck that's so good.
>>
>>82138186
poor moot .. I mean Salieri
What a life, to always be under the foot of such a figure. Even in death, as impoverished as he ended up Mozart always overshadowed everything he did.
>>
WE WUZ COMPOZAZ AN SHIIIIIIIEEEET
>>
>>82137705
Good, phone posters are worthless. I hope he bans the rest of you as well.
>>
God that actress was so hot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.