[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any show with more attention to detail than Breaking Bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: walt_jesse1.jpg (62KB, 527x960px) Image search: [Google]
walt_jesse1.jpg
62KB, 527x960px
Is there any show with more attention to detail than Breaking Bad?
>>
>lol remember this one shot we did a while ago that has nothing to do with this scene
bravo vince
>>
Real life.
>>
Examples?
>>
>some thread died for this
>>
>>82133213
GLORBALF GRUAMPHF
>>
>>82133201
Walt and Jesse follow inverted character arcs. Walt starts the series as a person who is committed to his values and the social contract while Jesse starts as a hedonist who is either oblivious or indifferent to the impact of his unethical actions. As Walter White descends into the callousness of a drug lord seeing other people as mere tools for him to manipulate to achieve his goals, Jesse Pinkman is forced to recognize how his behavior effects those around him.
>>
File: grave gus.jpg (126KB, 1278x722px) Image search: [Google]
grave gus.jpg
126KB, 1278x722px
>>82133212
you can see a grave-like stone when gus is walking to the nursing home the last time
>>
>Breaking Reddit
You have to go back
>>
File: Z2X3i - Imgur.png (25KB, 868x435px) Image search: [Google]
Z2X3i - Imgur.png
25KB, 868x435px
>>
File: JEAN-BAPTISTE_EMANUEL_ZORG.jpg (42KB, 823x433px) Image search: [Google]
JEAN-BAPTISTE_EMANUEL_ZORG.jpg
42KB, 823x433px
>>82133163
Red pill me on the meaning of circles behind characters in film. Specifically in Legion, where nearly every scene became increasingly filled with circles in the background as the season went on.
>>
>>82134382
halos or some sign of divinity
>>
>>82134382
>>82134492
also spiriling down, going down the rabbit hole, going deeper into the hole.

It can mean a lot of things
>>
>>82134382
In the case of the picture you posted I think it means the character has a big head; he's very eloquent and verbose and thinks very highly of himself but is blinded by arrogance.
>>
File: pulpfictioninfographic_1_o.jpg (1MB, 2048x2730px) Image search: [Google]
pulpfictioninfographic_1_o.jpg
1MB, 2048x2730px
>>
File: H3257-L78859212.jpg (50KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
H3257-L78859212.jpg
50KB, 750x422px
>>82134492
>>82134812
>>82135282
It also gets pointed out that Korben almost always had squares or rectangles behind him.
>>
>>82133163
No. Every rewatch (about to finish 8 or 9th) I notice more and more little callbacks or foreshadowing. I used to get mad but now I just laugh whenever I see people say the fly is "filler" or a bad episode. My two favorite little things are in four days out before Walt says he deserves to die alone starving in the woods there's a shot of a plane flying overhead then overlaid with one flying the other direction during the cook montage. Another similar moment is when Jesse is about to be shot by jack after hank dies he looks into the sky and sees two birds cross paths similarly then Walt finally reveals how he watched Jane die.
>>
File: WebXlLO.jpg (440KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WebXlLO.jpg
440KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>82135782
A bit ridiculous someone made this, but its actually pretty neat and interesting to look at
>>
>>82135782
BRAVO
I
N
C
E
>>
>>82133163
>breaking bad
>attention to detail

The show is basically 90% filler.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.