[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best show and why? And when did they became shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 1024x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 1024x341px
Best show and why?

And when did they became shit?
>>
>>82130987
ATHF was the most consistently good show
>>
>>82130987
Rick and Morty unironically
>>
XRA

It's been shit from the beginning, there have only been a handful of shows that were worth watching.
>>
>>82130987
IMMA START SCREAMIN'
>>
Frisky Dingo > Archer
>>
World Peace.
It became shit when it was cancelled.
>>
>>82130987
does anyone watch their online streams?
they make me feel less alone ;(
>>
File: 1368750999373.gif (340KB, 458x251px) Image search: [Google]
1368750999373.gif
340KB, 458x251px
>>82130987
The one off they just did about the astronauts on the alien world who go to extraordinary lengths to get high. Dont remember the name
>>
Mopz is GOAT
>>82131095
>XRA

my fucking man
>>
I'm trying to work, or at least intern at Adult Swim. Wish me luck, guys, I have a lot of fun ideas.
>>
>>82131848
i hear you have to have a minimum threshold of awkwardness to work there
>>
>>82131848
They don't won't al right ideas.

Just do the female version of Eric Andre.
>>
Xavier was their best show, followed by ATHF.
>>
>>82131022
The best shows were ATHF, Venture Bros (technically not canceled, but lucky to get a season every 2.5 years), Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, and Home Movies. Those first 5 years were golden, and while some jems came later, most of it was either bizarre, bad, or a vehicle to get famous people on the network (Tim and Eric was used to get comedy celebs on the network that normally wouldn't come on).
>>
>>82131848
Push shit like ATHF and people who are not PC. Many of the worlds Matt+Treys and Dave Willis's are being ignored for nepotism or affirmative action.
>>
>>82131968
Trying to go through the ATHF studio
>>
File: shoreleave.jpg (15KB, 334x330px) Image search: [Google]
shoreleave.jpg
15KB, 334x330px
The Venture Bros because The Venture Bros. They're showing season 5 of Samurai Jack so they havn't gone to shit yet.
>>
>>82131901
*want alt right

Fucking aneurysm moment.
>>
>>82131916
Add Metalocalypse and you got a fine era of [as].
>>
>>82130987
Superjail
>>
>>82131999
The anime/action block on saturday nights is actually there best thing going right now. There are even rumblings that they are going to fund another season of FLCL and Big O
>>
>>82132007
Good thing I'm not Alt Right.
I think shit like MDE and Eric Andre are fucking dumb and I hate them.
I'm interested in making mature, western animation. I want to pursue something other than blatant comedy in animation. I want to make the Cowboy Beebop of american cartoons, y'know? Samurai Jack is a step in the right direction, but I have some really great show concepts I want to make.
>>
>>82132134
Shoot an idea. Maybe it's worth having out here.
>>
File: -arthur-what-does-the-tab.jpg (97KB, 696x606px) Image search: [Google]
-arthur-what-does-the-tab.jpg
97KB, 696x606px
>>82132100
please unJUST Big O
>>
>>82132052
That came during the silver era, which was also good, but also where shit like Tim and Eric and The Drinky Crow Show. Everything went to shit around 2010-12, when the channel became heavily live action.
>>
>>82131913
This. Tim and Eric had some good stuff in the beginning
>>
>>82132181
Robot Chicken use to be alright. But then the network became Green's hour.
Then his stuff has become less talked about as Andre and R&M dominate the network.
>>
Moral Orel
>>
>>82132100
>another season of Big O

....oh fuck
>>
>>82132228
Robot Chicken is funny when your 15. It doesn't hold up as you get older. The show that didn't deserve to get canceled was ATHF. The creators didn't want to end it, it didn't really ever drop in quality (other than the beginning of the 5th season without the teens), and was cheap to produce.
>>
>>82132316
The execs are just searching for the worst shit to put out. Some live action work like that Hell show.

But I would have preferred if they did Hellbenders instead.
>>
Sealab 2021
>>
>>82132365
They likely passed on hell benders due to A. Egorapter being a bitch to work with when he briefly worked at fox (putting a stigma on online animators) and B. Hellbenders is basically a fusion of bevis and butthead and ren and stimpy.
>>
>>82132554
I doubt they care about B because they let Mr Pickles air.
But explain A. I've never knew Ego worked at Fox. Makes sense he'd be a nightmare, guy seemed awful on The Tester.
>>
>>82130987
Venture bros was good, havent seen it since they moved though.

Every other original adult swim show is stoner shit
>>
Venture Bros is the best show. The channel isn't completely shit, VB, Squidbillies, and Mike Tyson Mysteries are still getting new episodes
>>
>>82132175
Too bad any continuation of flcl would JUST the shit out of the show. Fucking normies don't understand Diebuster is the real flcl followup, because they don't know GAINAX outside flcl and TTGL
>>
Venture Bros, ATHF, Superjail, Boondocks
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.