[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he replace Dennis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rnSYvPv.png (2MB, 1274x1270px) Image search: [Google]
rnSYvPv.png
2MB, 1274x1270px
Will he replace Dennis?
>>
>>82130217
Probably and it will be a huge failure, this show should just be put out of its misery
>>
>>82130217
Wait, is he actually leaving and it's not just a cliff hanger?
>>
Jesus what the fuck happened to him
>>
>>82130399
Maybe
I don't think it's set in stone yet
>>
>>82130399
Glenn said he is unsure if he's coming back, but I doubt he would leave it all behind now. "Creative and personal decision" but that he is in good standing with Charlie and Rob? He won't get large roles, biggest thing I can think Always Sunny has gotten him was that short role in the first season of Fargo, it's stupid as hell to leave such an established show. And they've all said numerous times they would want to keep the show going as long as someone will host it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dennis is absent like 2 episodes of the next season then returns after the whole father thing ended in flames.
>>
>>82130546
I dunno, TMZ caught up with him on the street once and he basically said he wouldn't want it to go on forever until it wears out it's welcome like The Simpsons.

And Dennis has had multiple scenes where he was fed up with the ridiculous flanderization of the gang even before the ones in the last season, like he wanted the character to be set up to leave.
>>
>>82130546

well everyone is off doing different things, the worst actor in the has had bigger role than him in films.

the guy prob just wants to do different stuff.
>>
>>82130371
The past season was better than the one before it, but the show really has run its course. It's time for it to end.
>>
>>82130546
He had a small role as mayor of some city in House of Lies that he did pretty well
>>
>>82131211
It still has moments of hilarity but yeah it should end soon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.