[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Television dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: actor-101-miles-teller-02.jpg (62KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
actor-101-miles-teller-02.jpg
62KB, 618x412px
So today I had the weirdest dream. It was formatted as a movie so it was in third person. I was friends with Miles Teller and suddenly I wanted to go to India to finally understand the meaning of life. I told Miles to come with me but he refused as he was in the army and needed to kill people or some shit.

I went there alone and it was pretty much like Iraq or some weird place with ISIS bombing everyone. I think Prison Break's new season affected me. Anyway, I went to a supermarket to buy some shit with american dollars, I bought a pack of noodles and gave the indian dude from the store a hundred dollars bill to pay, expecting me to give me like $80+ in change. But he said "No, I will keep the $100". And I was like fuck you give me my money back so he grabbed a machete and chased me outside of the store to kill me.

He was approaching me, ready to fucking butcher me but suddenly Miles Teller appeared out of fucking nowhere and beat the fuck out of him. Then he looked at me and said "You okay bro?"

Thanks based Miles.
>>
>Teller recounts a direct message he—a twenty-eight-year-old actor still trying to find his place in his profession—sent to five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant through Twitter: Kobe, watched your Showtime documentary. Really related to what you're talking about and striving for greatness and how it can oftentimes be an isolated journey, and how relationships can be a weakness in a way, if you're really kind of going after it.
>>
>>82130044
shit that didnt happen dot tee ex tee
>>
>>82130044
I had dream where fran drescher came to my house and tried to pull some graduate-tier cougar shit on me.
I've never felt comfortable around any of my aunts ever again.
>>
>>82130131
To be fair dreams are not real
>>
>>82130044
Well, were you okay bro?
>>
>>82130210
Thanks to him, yes. I hope he reads 4chan because he transformed a nightmare into a nice dream. Even though I was in ISIS occupied India.
>>
>>82130044
>to go to India to finally understand the meaning of life
You want to do some tourist tour where some guru who grew up on a compound tells you the exact same empty truths that he told the 1000 tourists before you for a big bag of money?
>>
I had a dream where Shia Leboeuf and I did heroin in a rundown house, we talked about the future of art and his goals as an artist (he basically told me he's doing a huge Andy Kaufman thing, and that he's trying to mend the wounds of a controlled postmodern internet through elaborate memery). Ever since that dream, I've heavily respected him
>>
I can vaguely recall, a few years ago, I had a dream about Omri from Indian in the cupboard. The little shit broke into my house and was just eating shit and fucking up my lounge chair. it was really surreal. I ended up grabbing him by the shirt and throwing his ass off of my porch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.