[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the average Walking Dead episode be like in 2030?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: twd.png (977KB, 920x828px) Image search: [Google]
twd.png
977KB, 920x828px
What will the average Walking Dead episode be like in 2030?
>>
>show is never shown taking place in winter time

FUCK YOU AMC
and FUCK YOU STATE OF GEORGIA FOR NOT ALLOWING THEM TO FILM ANYWHERE ELSE
>>
will humanity even exist by 2030 though
>>
Yeah, look what happened to the Simpsons. The Walking Dead is already halfway there.
>>
>>82128049
doing live action for that long is a bit different than a cartoon
>>
>>82128247
No only niggers
>>
they will use .jpegs for deers
>>
>>82128049

Who the fuck is going to start watching a series show when they have 20 seasons to catch up on?
>>
>>82128049
S20E13 "M'ask You Somethin"
>Carl and Judith must set aside their rivavly and join forces to defeat Cyborg Shane
>Rick searches for a new home after Hershelxandria III is destroyed by raiders
>Tara discovers an abandoned NASA silo and uses the rocket to travel to a space station inhabited entirely by lesbians
>>
>zombies will have completely disappeared from the show within 5 years
>in 2030 no one will remember why it's called The Walking Dead
>old man Negan can't lean without shitting his pants
>>
>>82128139
they can't film outside of georgia? why not?
>>
>>82128049
Considering the comic is ending at 200 and the show is on like 115 he a full of shit or they are just gonna be stuck on Namek forever.

HBO turning down this show is one of the greatest blunders in tv history. Instead of it being kino it'll be a worthless piece of shit that will drag on too long.
>>
>>82128471
>Negan puts a stick and a unicycle on the back of his head so he can lean back 90 degrees without his arthritis bringing him down
>>
>>82128579
Probably some shit where they'll withhold funding or tax breaks or however that stuff works
>>
>>82128049
Not to bring videogames into this topic but that's what they said about Halo, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft. Valve couldn't even bother going past 2 installments in their own initiative.
>>
>>82128049
it'll live up to its name, that's for sure
>>
>>82128471
>zombies will have completely disappeared from the show
I'm pretty sure soon the gang will just be fighting skeletons
>>
>>82128049
This is exactly how it will go down.
>rick finishes his fight with the saviors
>things pretty much follow the comics
>some main characters die and are replaced after the war with alpha and beta
>smooth sailing for some years
>zombies eventually completely die off in the wild
>the survivors focus on society building for a season or two
>eventually they have created societies large enough to be equivalent with modern cities
>suddenly one or more people die isolated and managed to turn
>the new zombies manage to spread the virus fast enough for the survivors to not be able to respond in time
>the apocalypse happens again
>the show is basically repeated
>the show ends with Carl Judith and some other people that managed to survive embarking out in the wild in search for new settlements again and maybe a cure
Screencap this and save it to 2037
>>
File: I AM BECOME THE ACTING DEAD.png (918KB, 922x830px) Image search: [Google]
I AM BECOME THE ACTING DEAD.png
918KB, 922x830px
>>
>>82128049
Maybe the producer just really likes it and is having a blast and doesn't give a shit about the rest of the world?
>>
if you kept following this shit after season 3, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>82129164
*season 1
>>
What happens if they get really deep into the storyline and one of the actors threatens to leave if they don't up their pay?
>>
>>82129164
I literally watched through this garbage just because I heard season 7 was on par with the first seasons. Aside from Neagan I was sorely disappointing.
>>
>>82129253
They kill them off.
>>
>>82129174
yea you're probably right
>>
>>82129253
Killed offscreen. Or they will give them the same treatment as the Darabont folks if they get uppity.
>>
>>82129164
After they showed characters treating firearms like toys with infinite ammo I noped the fuck out of there
>>
>>82128340
doctor who
>>
>>82129293
>>82129306
Shit, I should have mentioned: one of the leading actors that the plot focuses on. I get killing them off but wouldn't that jeopardize the entire show if they had to rewrite the story (not like anyone gives a shit anymore, but imagine if they did for a moment).
>>
>>82129341
that's a pretty serial show, you just have to learn that he's a time traveling alien that sometimes changes shape so they can have different actors and it's all good from there.
>>
>>82129468
The average walking dead fan doesn't give a shit. They play this show as back ground noise.
>>
>>82128049
doubt it, one more season before it's cancelled.

This entire season was filler that went nowhere.
>>
>>82129164
I stopped after the episode in season 1 where they got to the safe house except that guy decided to light it all on fire
>>
You now realize Mask Yusumthin and Chad Harddick are the only people who have built an actual career out of The Walking Dead. Everyone else will never have a serious job again.
>>
>>82128049
It's official, TWD is a soap opera
>>
>>82129468
They would just repurpose another character for their role like they did with Andrea.
>>
>>82130770
Michael Rooker's making that Marvel money
>>
>>82131275
Michael Rooker was always doing okay as a character actor.
>>
>>82129824
>This entire season was filler that went nowhere.
yet it pulled massive ratings. 10-13 mil viewers per episode. you seem to think that the people who watch this show give a shit about compelling story-telling
>>
>>82129174
S1EP1*
>>
>>82128305
>halfway
>>
>>82128617
>people are supposed to be intimidated by that twig

He should have put the muscle suit back on
>>
File: 1.jpg (859KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
859KB, 2560x1440px
>>82131386
The Walking Dead S01E01 was fantastic and you know it

If the entire show had kept up that quality it would've been one of the greatest television programs in history
>>
>>82128049

I fucking knew it. It's a zombie soap opera.
>>
>>82131646
This, I only watched the first season and tried watching a newer episode, jesus wasn't this show supposed to be Dawn of the Dead in a tv series?
>>
>>82131646
>DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE
>>
>>82131646
>The Walking Dead S01E01 was fantastic and you know it
Season 1 was good but yeah S01e01 was amazing

Such a shame every single season after got worse and worse, i dropped it after s2
>>
>>82131646
This makes me sad knowing how shitty it got after season 1.
>>
>>82131922
Season 2 was so painful and reptetitive. People tell me that 3 is a lot better, and 2 is shit, but the show lost me. I have no desire to watch somethign that doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>82128049
2 hours of people deciding what to make for dinner
>>
>>82128139
Winter in VA is pretty mild.
>>
It's just a soap opera in a sort of zombie setting now
>>
chris carter anyone?
>>
>>82128049
They find out Rick's real name is Armin Tamzarian
>>
>>82128678
Atlanta is the latest tax break filming city.
>>
>>82130770
Gleen, Michonne, Sasha, and Beth's actors have all scored pretty high profile spots. And Norman Reedus may not have many recent roles but he's a household name and would do just fine with convention panels for the rest of his life. I'm only really worried about Andrew Lincoln, he did so little before the show and now he seems to be just RICK GRIMES.
>>
I can't wait to watch a show in twenty years that has literally none of the characters that existed in the first five years except for maybe Judith
>>
>>82128049

Dreadful!

Just like it is now.
>>
They continue another ten years by doing an alien invasion, storyline for the next five years will probably be seeing how the rest of the United States turned out after the Walkers came. Ohio is being introduced into the story soon and it feels like A Larger World version 2.
>>
>>82132985

Oh and Rick Grimes dies a symbol of peace, stating that order has been restored once the newly rebuilt United States happens. A civil war of sorts will probably happen again but Rick's group and another group who will be introduced will argue over how they want to rule the country, Rick's death will be what ends the war.
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378KB, 208x200px
>>82128049
>>
>>82128247
not with drumpfff around
>>
File: 1475275150882.png (71KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1475275150882.png
71KB, 592x492px
>>82128361
>>
File: The Haps.gif (173KB, 346x281px) Image search: [Google]
The Haps.gif
173KB, 346x281px
>>82128049
>What will the average Walking Dead episode be like in 2030?

Season 15
>Everything is going alright
>Suddenly bad people show up
>Rick and his people are oppressed
>Eventually they decide to fight back
>Rick and his people win!

Season 16

Season 17

Season 18

Season 19

Season 20
>>
>>82133714
Season 21
>Rick and his people win! but a crew member is injured and might die so the season ends in a cliffhanger

Season 22
>it was nothing and the member stay in a bed for 3 ep with forced drama around it
>>
>>82131646
The first season had so much promise. It's almost a completely different show compared to every other season.
>>
>>82131646
Blame AMC for firing Frank Darabont.
>>
>>82128049
What will the average Walking Dead thread be like in 2030? I imagine moar sunk cost fallacy and autistic whining. Why don't you save yourself 16 hours a year now that you know the show isn't close to ending?
>>
>>82133937
why did you think this was interesting/funny enough for two posts?
>>
>>82131646
Your post made me rewatch the first episode, and my god it really was a really fucking good episode

I don't really know how they could have kept it at this quality. Maybe cut the group but Rick and have every episode just be a standalone adventure while interacting with the different
characters except this time they're all by themselves?
>>
Season 23

Season 24

Season 25

Season 26

Season 27

Season 28
>Tara gets superpowers
>She kills everyone
>>
File: negandisgust.jpg (162KB, 768x997px) Image search: [Google]
negandisgust.jpg
162KB, 768x997px
white knight cuck beta
>>
>>82131646
To be fair the episodes following Morgan's life post Pilot (Clear and Here's not Here) are good too and can be seen as one pretty cool arc for him. Morgan has been a consistently good character. His episode where he looses his shit and kills Richard was the only one i truly enjoyed this season
>>
>>82128049
probably will have a different threat than zombies, teenagers maybe
>>
File: tastyballs.jpg (157KB, 999x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tastyballs.jpg
157KB, 999x1500px
>>
>>82129468
>plot
good one anon
>>
The producers can keep the show running however long they want, sure, but it's not gonna be something most of the current cast and crew is gonna wanna be part of and it's not gonna be something most people wanna watch. Characters like Rick, Daryl, and Negan will be gone because the actors will have had enough and the pay won't be worth it to them. Actors like Aaron and Tara's might stick around for a long time, but get bored years down the line and quit or get killed off after their contract runs out and they ask for too much money to come back. The walls will keep closing in from lower ratings and revenue, so those contracts will have to get cheaper and cheaper, and eventually the show will be nothing but a revolving door of disposable characters and any mainstays can only be budgeted to appear every several episodes.
>>
>>82129306
>Killed offscreen.
Plan 9 style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOpC-znrKQ
>>
Days of Our Lives
>13,067 episodes (as of April 14, 2017)

>zombie soap opera
>>
>rebuild society
>alien invasion
>aliens turn into zombies
>repeat from season 1
>>
File: giphy.gif (1007KB, 260x156px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1007KB, 260x156px
>>82128617
>REMEMBER ME, EDDIE?
>>
>>82128606
It's been dragging since season 2.
>>
>>82128606
it wouldnt have last more than 3 seasons on hbo

AMC is included in every base cable and satellite package. nobody would pay extra to watch this garbage
>>
>>82128340
Yeah this is bullshit, they will just continue to milk it until people stop watching
>>
My opinion seems to be opposite here. First episode of the first season was good, everything through the rest of seasons 1 and 2 was flat, dry, badly-acted, almost B-movie in every aspect, and sounded like comic book writing and dialogue (which works against everything that's live action unless it's absurd or purposefully over-the-top), Season 3 is where the show made a dramatic change for the better, Morgan is a horrible man and character who just serves to fuck every up and act like an erratic bastard with some dubiously shallow characterization and sympathy that serves minute-by-minute purpose.

I loved everything from the prison forward. It can be a little nonsensical, and belief suspension has been destroyed a few times, but the quality of acting and directing is so much greater. The only thing I miss about the early show is Daryl being a snotty fuck most of the time.
>>
>>82128311

underrated as fuck
>>
>>82131646
Pilot was fucking great. Fucking amc
>>
>>82128617

Does he have a narrow urethra too?
>>
>>82138645
Good thing your opinion doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 657022.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
657022.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>there will be someone who will watch it from beginning to end for 50 days straight
>>
>>82138645

baby's first show

Breaking Bad is going to blow your mind
>>
There's gotta be a Marvel crossover season in there somewhere. And Amy Schumer playing a bad guy.
>>
File: 1487829509317.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487829509317.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>82129080
>They get bitten
>they turn
>we now follow zombie Carl and Judith with the gang
>no dialogue
>only grunts
>mhhmm
>kinoshots of nature
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.