[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you honest thoughts on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: the-colbert-report.jpg (115KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
the-colbert-report.jpg
115KB, 360x270px
What are you honest thoughts on this man?
>>
Why don't you ask MODS
>>
Out to pasture now
Funnier than Jew Stewart
Had some really good small roles before becoming popular
Peaked during Colbert Report
>>
MODS! MODS!!!

PLEASE BAN THIS RACIST /POL/ NAZI!
>>
BUMLDPE CUMLUNF
>>
>>82129095
This
>>
He has his own ice cream flavor. Can Trump say the same?
>>
File: tmp_13921-1493164382522188791069.jpg (376KB, 2817x2465px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13921-1493164382522188791069.jpg
376KB, 2817x2465px
Well if I'm being honest

BONLAD RUMPLE SKUMPHH
>>
Are you faggots getting paid to make these threads?
>>
Do you think he regrets it? I enjoyed his show on CC. Never watched it on cbs or abc whatever it is
>>
File: rickddit.png (196KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rickddit.png
196KB, 736x1024px
>>82127299
LOOK MORTY, I TRANSFORMED IN A COLBERT CLONE, BOOM, BIG REVEAL
>>
>>82129177
TMP
A FUCKING COWARD
HAHAHAHA
MOBILE BABBY
>>
>>82129205
Regrets what? He's always been a shill.
>>
I miss the Colbert Report... that was my daily latenight kino.
>>
>>82127299
he is a buttblasted leftist faggot that showed his true colors.
>>
>>82129219
What's wrong with mobile posting?
>>
He was kinda funny when I was a teenager and he roasted bush to his face, but he has become a cringe inducing parody of himself and a complete shill for the DNC. Funny how when he had Trump face to face on his show he acted like a sniveling little bitch and was really polite. Then going out of his way to defend that creepy perv John Podesta and making fun of Alex Jones for possibly losing his children... the guy is just a paid stooge whose only goal is to brainwash people. It's propaganda 101 and watching him is just like witnessing some really over-the-top satire of a liberal dystopian future, only it's completely real and more ridiculous than anything someone could make up.
>>
>>82129179
>$0.02 have been deposited into your account
>>
TRUMBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: CTR.gif (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CTR.gif
28KB, 300x250px
>>82129179
>such projection
>>
>>82129332
>Funny how when he had Trump face to face on his show he acted like a sniveling little bitch and was really polite.
now that makes me sad, I'm not surprised but I don't like it when people do an about-face just because the person they were talking about is actually present
I mean I'm sure it was calculated for the PR of both of them and the show and the network and they probably hoped he'd come on again but fuck me, if you hate a guy that much you should tell him to his face
>>
All the film threads were deleted yet this was left up?

and /pol/ has the gall to say /v/ is the fucking problem
>>
>>82129126
Trump invented ice cream.
Fact
>>
File: Fat Pedo Sandwich.jpg (131KB, 1082x816px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Pedo Sandwich.jpg
131KB, 1082x816px
>>82127299
PEDO
E
D
O
>>
I still enjoy his show. It just seems lamer than I hoped, especially now.

It's just sad seeing liberal entertainers flounder mocking a piece of shit like Trump.

And I say that as a Bernie Bro who hates Trump.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.