[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uh...so do they know of each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (988KB, 1239x506px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
988KB, 1239x506px
uh...so do they know of each other?
>>
>>82125274

Its only logical that the engineers also seeded the Predator world.
>>
>>82125274
Almost certainly. The Predators are fascinated with the xenomorph so I'd assume they'd have found the ones responsible for their creation.

>tfw no Engineers vs Predator film
>>
> Engineers actually developed the goo in their war against the predators
> They almost wiped out all the predators who have ended up practicing fighting Xeno's as the greatest honour in what's left of their society

I dunno these series are great at posing interesting questions and giving fans nothing
>>
>>82125274
Me on the left
>>
>>
>>82125458

if anything the predator's won
>>
>>82125458
That's actually quite a plausible theory , maybe the predators beat the engineers so bad that all the intelligent engineers died leaving behind the idiots on their home world
>>
preds and aliens do not actually inhabit the same canon. AvP is not canon. This is official.

So no
>>
i guarantee there will be a post-credits predator scene

ridley is so damn desperate for money for some reason
>>
>>82125573
>being this retarded
They literally show an alien skull on the predator's ship in predator 2.
>>
>>82125573
Weyland yutani corp logo in the Walter trailer says otherwise.
>>
>>82125729
>>82125761

watch mr H reviews, he knows canon. it was the intention for a while but its been confirmed thats not where they are going with it.
>>
File: predator-2-banner.jpg (35KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
predator-2-banner.jpg
35KB, 640x340px
>>82125371
comic of it is fantastic for sure.
>>
>>82125729
>>82125573
debatable

>The skull was included at the suggestion of effects artists John Rosengrant and Shane Mahan, both of whom had worked on Aliens as well as Predator 2. They proposed the idea as something of a joke, and also as a nod to the original Aliens vs. Predator comic book story, which had been published earlier in the year.[5] The skull prop was sculpted by Kevin Hudson.[5] As with many props from Predator 2, the Alien skull was later reported stolen to the Los Angeles Police Department.[6]

>Prometheus simply made it official that there are separate timelines (one with the Av P movies, one with Prometheus) both incorporating the later movies into their canon.
>>
File: predator vs engineer.png (2MB, 1304x681px) Image search: [Google]
predator vs engineer.png
2MB, 1304x681px
>>82125371
>>82125876
whoops, wrong pic.
>>
File: engineer hunter.png (946KB, 599x692px) Image search: [Google]
engineer hunter.png
946KB, 599x692px
>>82125550
>>82126042
Ahab is a one based motherfucker.

Adaptation when?
>>
>>82125565
Yeah but need to tie in all the planet seeding though. Predators don't seem to be on that level so it'd be funny if they were whooping them in a war.
>>
>>82126119

no planets have been seeded in millennia because the predators won. the predators hunt xenomorphs as a celebration of their victory.

engineers are aggressive and angry because of their destruction and the role that humans played in it.
>>
>>82126495
Yeah but why develop a bio weapon to fight the preadtors and then use it to seed planets, or did they use seeding tech & turn it into a weapon which backfired?
>>
>>82126579

the xenomorph is the natural product of the goo, planet seeding is an aberration. engineers see humans as an affront to their being, because they look like them.
>>
>>82125821
>mr H reviews
Great channel. Alien Theory is also good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.