[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only misogynists dislike this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Star-Wars-7-Poster-Banner.jpg (380KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-7-Poster-Banner.jpg
380KB, 1536x864px
>>
The only thing I hate more than this movie is women so sure
>>
File: 1476122778012.png (38KB, 664x141px) Image search: [Google]
1476122778012.png
38KB, 664x141px
>Stupid fucking MRA misogynist pissbaby problematic zgrumpfkin /pol/kin neck-kin drumpfbeard beardbab redditbeard!!! STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME!!!
>>
I'm a misogynist and I love this movie. Check mate.
>>
I think this movie is a jumbled mess but I really like kylo as a character and he's pretty well written. It feels like they only put effort into kylo and the parts that center around him, with the rest including rey being window dressing. rey only seems to have any semblance of decent nuance when interacting with kylo, like she was written specifically to interact with him, and even then she's pretty boring.
>>
I liked when I first saw it.

Then I got redpilled but also realized the movie wasn't as good as I thought at first. I expect more feminist propaganda in the next one.
>>
>>82124895
I agree, Rey feels like nothing, so boring, so emotionless, and also a Mary Sue in every sense of the word.
>>
lets just spend the whole thread calling each other /pol/ and reddit

oh and this movie was bad.
>>
>>82125326
Hello /pol/ddit
>>
>>82125279

she's going to be put into a situation where she has to choose to side with luke or kylo and end up siding with luke and becoming some form of antagonist to kylo.
>>
Rogue one blows this garbage out of the water.
>>
>>82125358
what am I to do?
>>
this explains very clearly why Mary Sues are so cheap and shallow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhrfhQbY0K8
>>
>>82125454
Now you call me /pol/ddit
>>
>>82125817

this video gave me cancer. 10 year old reddit memes based off of 15 year old 4chan memes.
>>
Hate is a strong word, but I wouldn't watch the movie again even if it was free.
>>
>>82123538
I don't like anyone, and this movie was shit. So is your thread.
So are you, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.