[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey! whatsup? im kraft punk season 5 when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: kraftpunk.jpg (63KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
kraftpunk.jpg
63KB, 975x600px
hey! whatsup? im kraft punk
season 5 when
>>
Oh hi Kraft Punk...
>>
>>82119525
You suck dude, get outta here!!
>>
Fuck off Kraft Punk! Get out of here!
>>
>>82119525
>>82119535
>>82119554

There's a hidden camera there.

>>
>>82119525
Haha sooooooooooo random xDD i loooove it!
>>
>>82119525
If I take that mask off will you die?
>>
>>82119599
sam hyde was better?
>>
>>82119610
Both random, cringe worthy garbage
>>
sadly season 5 won't be until next year
>>
File: [SYSTEM MALFUNCTION].webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[SYSTEM MALFUNCTION].webm
2MB, 1280x720px
WILL YOU BE MY CHEESE WIFE?
>>
>>82119599
Sup mello
>>
>>82119599
HEY I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE RAMADAN STEVE!
>>
>>82119599

"I can't laugh unless I'm feeling smarter than someone."
>>
>>82120371

There shouldn't be a season 5; he's getting more and more recognizable; and the show will deteriorate because of it.

He'll run out of places he won't be recognized, and he'll run out of celebrities who haven't heard about what happens to guests on his show and thus go in knowing that weird stuff is going to happen.
>>
>>82119599
y u so narcoleptic tho
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>82125087
He should just do the show in foreign countries, go to Singapore or some shit.
>>
>>82119525
What is the appeal of this show and do you have to be a teenager to get it?
>>
>>82125351
You have to be a nigger to get it
>>
>>82125289

Eh. I don't know, the idea of anyone going to another country just to make fun of the locals and make them look silly seems in poor taste.

At least in NY he was doing it to his neighbors.

But I'll agree, that IS one way to solve it.
>>
>>82125448
He should do it in Middle America. Stay out of the big cities.
>>
I hope season 5 doesn't have Kraft punk. That guy is the worst and his color scheme is ugly.
>>
>>82119525
This guy is the worst.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.