[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seinfeld in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 24

File: 1492986025347.png (92KB, 1200x518px) Image search: [Google]
1492986025347.png
92KB, 1200x518px
>George starts using the women's bathroom at work because it's much nicer. His coworkers praise him for his bravery and he unwittingly becomes a hero in the transgender movement.
>>
>>82118391
>The episode ends with a close-up of Jerry Seinfeld telling Americans to be safe for the next four years and to Stand United™ against Drumpf.
>>
Kramer says "nigger" on /pol/ all day and gets carpal tunnel syndrome and Newman has to open his pringles
>>
>Jerry gets paranoid when his new girlfriend's phone autoconnects to Newman's WifFi.
>>
>>82118391
That's just a rehash of the episode where he pretends to be a cripple so he can have his own bathroom
>>
>>82118438
hey i like that
>>
File: seinfeld beta uprising.png (43KB, 959x234px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld beta uprising.png
43KB, 959x234px
>>
>>82118438
>Elaine joins the Trump protest march. George joins in hopes of meeting a woman. Jerry meets his new girlfriend at the protest. Elaine falls for a Trump supporter. A gust of wind blows George's hair into the Trump combover
>>
>George dies of ass cancer, and Kramer ass rapes his corpse because that's what George would have wanted. His coworkers praise him for his bravery and he unwittingly becomes a hero in the necrogender movement.
>>
>Newman is laid off from the US Postal Service because it is not as relevant and needs cutbacks
>he gets a job at the NSA and uses it to go expose Jerry's search history
>>
>Jerry breaks up with a girl for using (: instead of :) Elaine breaks up with a guy for using LOL. George refuses to use emojis. Kramer sends a selfie of himself smiling or frowning instead of using emojis.
>>
Kramer has a court hearing after shooting an unarmed black teen
>>
>>82118516
>implying that not everything nowadays is a remake
>>
>George comes back from a year long hiatus to everyone's surprise, where he hosts a science show and tells everyone gender is a social construct.
>>
>Jerry is confused when his new girlfriend hates the jews but doesn't want to be called a nazi
>>
>Kramer starts doing Uber and Lyft, but has to borrow Jerry's car to do it. George is late to a job interview because his Uber pool keeps picking up new riders and taking him out of the way. Elaine starts using Tinder as a way of getting men to drive her around because she doesn't want to pay for ride sharing. Jerry and Newman's desire to return to the days of metro and bus bring them closer until Newman tries to start a hashtag.
>>
>>82118438
Why are /pol/cucks so unfunny?
>>
>>82118553
Jerry's new girlfriend (guest star Samantha Bee) makes him go the Women's March on Washington, but he gets into a ruckus when he refuses to wear a pussy hat.
>>
>Elaine starts dating a female to male transsexual and tries to convince everyone that she's bisexual. In the end she finds out it's an actual cisgender man.
Jerry and George have to fight execs who want to reboot their short lived in-universe Seinfeld show as a gender swapped version full of vagina jokes.
>>
Would they still even live in the same places and be friends?
Was the Curb Seinfeld reunion episode or the Superbowl commercial canon?
Did they ever get out of jail?
>>
>jerry tries to come to terms with the fact things posted to the internet will be funnier and more creative than he can ever be
>george gets billions of views and millions of subscriptions to his "daily life" series
>>
>>82118825
Curb Reunion and Coffee in Cars episode are both canon
>>
The Cheat Day.
>Jerry dates a woman who says it's her cheat day when they go out, no matter the day.
>George takes fake workout pictures of himself in the apartment gym and becomes an Instagram celebrity with middle aged dadbod men everywhere.
>Elaine becomes a "mommy blogger" without having kids of her own, becomes popular, and must avoid actual moms.
>Kramer gets into crossfit for the outfits.
>>
>Jerry accidentally gets a girl pregnant and wants her to get an abortion. She refuses so the whole gang plans some plot to get her to sleep and perform an abortion on her. Hilarity ensues.
>Elaine has to take care of her neighbour's cat, and starts dating Cesar Millan (guest star in this episode).
>>
>>82118907
Elaine could marry a rich dude and Kramer/George would still NEET it up somehow.
>>
>>82118943
I'd unironically watch this
>>
>>82118391
>Jerry uses Facebook, but becomes increasingly annoyed by both his girlfriend and Elaine's attempts to suck him into the virtual world, eventually breaking up with the former but staying on Facebook to meet women. George becomes paranoid once he finds out that employers can see a person's browser history. Elaine is obsessed with getting more and more friends, eventually seeing someone on the street who declined her request, leading her to chase him numerous times until she's able to confront him. Meanwhile, Kramer joins an online rotary club.
>>
>>82119030
>facebook

What is this, 2008?
>>
File: 144102397788433.png (785KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144102397788433.png
785KB, 1080x1080px
>>82118646
>Kramer sends a selfie of himself smiling or frowning instead of using emojis.
>>
>>82118962
>show Cesar crying and tying a noose in Elaine's apartment
>(other scene about Jerry and George)
>show Elaine opening her apartment door
>"Cesar, I'm back!"
>hesitation
>"Uh, Cesar?"
>end credits and music play
>>
>George accidentally tweets that he's "going homo" instead of "going home". He decides to go along with it when he garners a cult following
>Elaine's phone autocorrects "You're such a nagger" to "You're such a nigger" in a text to her black boyfriend. Jerry starts to question why "nigger" is even in her autocorrect
>Kramer refuses to use autocorrect and starts a twitter war with young millennials
>Newman loses it over people misspelling addresses and names on mail
>>
>>82119089
>accidentally becomes an internet reaction image meme
>>
>>82119127
fucking kek holy shit
>>
Kramer complains about dangerous black ice on the streets. Bystanders overhear him but think he's saying "black guys."
>>
Jery get ipad
>>
>>82119132
How would it be accidental? Millions pushing the wrong button?
>>
>>82119244
Because he didn't intend for it.
>>
So many great ideas and not one single good sitcom these days ;_; I really want Seinfeld to come back
>>
>>82119285
At least there's another season of Curb coming out.

I really wish Larry David and Seinfeld would still make stuff together even if it wasn't Seinfeld-related.
>>
JERY
>>
>>82119328
Oh yes, I'm excited about the new Curb episodes
>>
File: 1469841470706.jpg (193KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469841470706.jpg
193KB, 700x700px
>>82119285
Seinfeld has been right there the whole time, can't you see it?
>>
>Kramer and Newman start stealing phones from the recycled phone bins so they can download Swagbuck-esque ads and earn giftcards
>George finally gets a smartphone and goes into debt due to microtransactions ("What, that was real money?")
>Jerry gets pissed off about all of the Facebook notifications and decides to go off the grid. He's reduced to doing standup on street corners because he doesn't have a social media presence
>Elaine tries to start a social media platform, but her only users are socially awkward Indian men and drug dealers
>>
>>82118825
What do you mean the Curb episode being canon? Isn't Seinfeld playing his real self in that?
>>
>>82119452
I mean the Seinfeld episode that they made in the Curb episode.
Curb Jerry =/= Seinfeld Jerry.
>>
J: Twitter
G: Tinder

> K breaks in the door
> Yells Grindr

J & G: Grindr!?!?

> K: oh you have NO idea!!
>>
>>82118783
>George gets a 1 star rating from his Uber driver
>can no longer get an Uber
>Kramer becomes an Uber driver to help George increase his rating
>George attemps to sit in the front seat of Kramer's car and an argument ensues about the driver/passenger relationship
>Kramer rates George 1 star.
>>
>>82119487
Ah... this is confusing though. The Curb episode shows you that the Seinfeld show is fictional. But you mean if that makes it canon within the Seinfeld universe.
>>
File: 1477411504115.jpg (12KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477411504115.jpg
12KB, 343x343px
>Kramer gets lost in an office building, after flipping out an indian american helps him out.
>outside kramer makes an insensitive remark about how the indian is very good about finding the way.
>indian calls kramer a nazi, nearby antifa hears it and they beat him up after covering their faces.
>doctor tells him they had to remove one of his testicles
>"what am i gonna do"
>"well we could make you into a woman"
>"oh... giddy up"
>>
>>82119504
I'd watch that.
>>
>kramer attends a UFC event at the garden
>befriends joe rogan
>brings joe home to meet jerry
>joe preaches to jerry about health and drugs
>jerry dismisses it
>george is intimidated
>elaine fucks joe
>they break up cause of all the talk about health drugs and fighting
>>
>>82119495
Elaine strides in the apartment

Elaine: He swiped left.
Jerry: He swiped left?
Elaine: He. Swiped. Left.

*pushes Jerry*
>>
>>82119578
>they dont break up because joe keeps getting high five times a day
>>
>>82118972
Nah
>>
>Newman reveals that he is banned from purchasing Girl Scout cookies anymore
>George offers to buy cookies for Newman for a small fee
>George buys $500 worth of cookies from his coworker
>Later that day, the coworker quits the job after getting in a fight with the boss
>George doesn't know if he'll ever get the cookies
>Later gets arrested when he attempts to steal the cookies he's owed from a Girl Scout's wagon
>>
>>82118391
Exact scenario happened to me at work a few years ago. Male washroom was a dump female washroom was luxe. Me and a couple guys started using female room since there were only 2 ladies in a company of 15. CEO calls me into office and tells me I am no longer allowed to use womanz facilities. If it would have been this day and age I would have barrelled over him.
>>
>George, Kramer and Jerry meet and start dating gender swapped versions of themselves.
>>
>Jerry falls into a depression after the joke he sends to Laffy Taffy is rejected
>>
>>82119749
didn't that already happen with jerry?
>>
>>82119683
I love this because it's not present day related and neither was the original Seinfeld
>>
>>82119801
It did? I haven't watched Seinfeld in ages. I remember an episode where Elaine met another Jerry, George and Kramer
>>
>>82119801
>Elaine comments "didn't this happen to you already?"
>>
>>82119848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_f-0DCGI0
>>
File: 1492093041174.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1492093041174.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>82118483
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>George tries to fake his death after getting contacted by an ex he unknowingly got pregnant demanding child support from him
>>
> Jerry finds a trash bag in the apartment hallway. It's filled with America Online CDs. He texts George in his new Nokia fliphone to come over and see what they are. After installing an extra 256mb of ram in the brand new Gateway, they connect to aol. The "You Got Mail!" voice bellows incessantly. Kramer hears it from across the hall and leaves Napster running unknowingly. Kramer decides to follow Neuman around announcing to New Yorkers that "You got Mail", the real you got mail guy hears and chases Kramer, throwing all discs. When Kramer outruns him and gets home. Lars Ulrich is waiting for him with a keyboard. Howl's eminate from the hallway as Kramer is beaten off screen. Just as George and Jerry race to see the action, Elaine busts in crying. "Guy's a plane just hit the world trade center, how are we going to get a cab for lunch NOW!?"
>>
File: 1477338129547.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1477338129547.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>82120034
>"Guy's a plane just hit the world trade center, how are we going to get a cab for lunch NOW!?"
>>
>Jerry refuses to write haha or LOL in any of his texts, which causes problems with his new girlfriend
>"Laughs are my life! I can't give an insincere laugh out loud! I'm not even laughing out loud!"
>>
>>82118391
t. some dumbass cuck who's never been in a woman's bathroom
>>
>While Elaine is at the bank, it gets robbed. She flirts with the robber but he takes her purse anyway. He then tracks her down to return it and they start dating.
>Kramer starts driving Uber, but takes his patrons to "better" destinations based on his own experiences (LaGuardia instead of JFK, McDonald's instead of Wendy's, etc.)
>>
>While walking home from a date, which George paid for, his girlfriend is happily surprised to find $50 on the ground which she keeps without giving George any of it. This makes George question the whole relationship.
>>
>>82118391
Ironically, women's restrooms are (according to everyone on the internet) way worse than men's.
>>
>>82120284
They used to be usually cleaner because staff clean them more often because women complain about them to staff more often and women get them filthy more often.

Now they clean bathrooms a lot more regularly in densely populated areas at least, so women being the actual filthy slobs is coming to light more. Also because women's ethos have changed from aesthetic beauty and cleanliness to being sloppy pigs and more useless than before, whereas men have gone from being kind of dirty and crude but getting lots of work done to faux-refined and finicky and getting less work done.
>>
>>82120145
Correct.

Unisex bathrooms are always the worse. Tampons everywhere, blood, shit and piss on the seat. Men rooms are much cleaner because they don't have weird habits like "hovering". Women are kind of gross sometimes.

t. someone with 4 sisters
>>
>Jerry gets a discount smartphone from Bob Sacamano.
>turns out it's stolen
>he meets Babu again who tells him about his new restaurant
>Jerry texts that the new restaurant is "the bomb!"
>Babu gets arrested for terrorism

>Jerry and George want to watch the new Star Wars movie
>the theatre has a no singles policy so they pretend to be a gay couple
>they are asked to kiss each other, George is okay with it but Jerry can't

>Newman shows Kramer some virtual reality sex simulator
>the 3D CGI woman in it looks like Elaine
>>
>it's a Newman gets busted for watching anime episode
>>
>>82120284
Two words: sanitary napkins

I've literally gagged before when I've had to empty them. The smell is literally putrid, and I'm a straight male who loves vagina ordinarily.
>>
>>82120482
Ah doi!?!?!

It's like throwing away 3/4 spoiled meat.
>>
>>82118509
This is an episode of Silicon Valley
>>
File: 1488845455117.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488845455117.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>82119495
I am hearing their voices reading this and it's brilliant! God I want Seinfeld back so bad!
>>
>>82118783
>Kramer initially gets into uber when he accidentally became a drive instead of a passenger
>Doesn't stop driving due to constant stream of jobs on app
>"THESE PEOPLE NEED LIFTS, JERRY!"
>>
This thread
>>
>>82118483
Kek.
>>
>>82118754
must be nazis all throughout history. many many people have hated jews through the years.
>>
>>82118391
>elaine gets very excited about the fact that she finally made a female friend
>kramer points out that it's just a really beautiful man
>>
>>82120482
The nasty, unsed sanitary napkins of a cute, attractive girl are intoxicating but it's the gross women that ruin women's bathrooms.

If my bedroom was a girl's restroom used only by pretty young girls I would never leave.
>>
What's the DEEEEAL with brap posting?
>>
>>82119195
>>
>>82118391
That sounds like an episode I would love to see actually.
>>
>>82119195
took too many posts
>>
Diddy Kong walks awkwardly into Donkey's Kong's apartment.

Diddy: "A uh..."

DK: "Yes, a...?"

Diddy: "A male gorilla...gave me..."

DK: "Yes, a male gorilla gave you...?"

Diddy: "A male gorilla gave me...a grooming."

DK: "So?"

Diddy: "So he...had his hands and uh...he was...

DK: "He was what?"

Diddy: "He was uh...picking and scratching."

DK: "That's a grooming."

Diddy: "...I think it expanded."
>>
>Kramer decides to camp at a footlocker to see what everyone is lining up for.
>George decides to install the tinder app and sees how many dates he can get with his fictitious alternative persona, Art Vandelay.
>George's cover is blown when Jerry runs into him and his tinder date.
>Kramer discovers that everyone is lining up for a pair of shoes and refuses to buy them; failing to realize the shoes lucrative resell value.
>Elaine is frustrated with the amount of Asians and Blacks she is matched up with on Tinder credits roll.
>>
>>82118391

>George approaches Jerry in the cafe to see if he could ask Elane for some makeup and fashion advice. He doesn't want to approach Elane directly because he's scared of her ridiculing him.
>>
>George decides to participate in a meetup.com group to become a pickup artist and mistakenly joins a gay male support group.
>He is pleasantly surprised as the participants share quality advice and solutions to his problems. To remain in the group he fabricates a story about having an intimate relationship with a black male.
>>
Jerry get Kindle
>>
5 star thread boys
>>
>>82118646
>"He sent me a lol!"
>"A lol?"
>"A lol."
>"Nobody says lol anymore!"
>"I know right?"
>"You know who says lol?"
>"Who?"
>"Old people trying to be cool."
>"I sometime lol."
>"You lol?"
>"I lol."
>"You're a loller?"
>"I'm a loller!"
>"He's a loller!"
>Kramer burst through the door
>"Hey Jerry, do people still say lol?"
>>
>>82123278
>"He sent me a lol!"

I misread that as loli and thought that conversation was going a whoooole other way.
>>
> Elaine gets frustrated with her boyfriend for using an inconsistent amount of kisses at the end of each text
> Kramer befriends a real Nigerian prince on the internet
> George hires a child actor for his family vlogging Youtube channel
>>
>>82123706
Is the mother a cardboard cutout of Susan?
>>
>>82123278
it should be
>"Hey Jerry, did you say loli?"
>>
>Karmer starts coaching a girls soft ball team but they are terrible so he decides to use trans-gendered "girls" instead and they make it to the state finals only to lose trans aged 42 year old bull dykes coached by Bob Sacamano
>>
>>82118566
You don't get this. Sit down.
>>
>>82119504
Is that how Uber works? I don't take it often but didn't know drivers rate passengers. Can you get literally blackballed as a rider because of some bad ratings?
>>
>>82118943
Gold
>>
>>82119683

Huge plot hole here - you don't pay for Girl Scout cookies up front. They collect the money when they give you the cookies.
>>
didnt read the thread yet but they already had a curb episode when larry backed out of sleeping with a woman because he saw a G W Bush portrait on her dressing room makeup stand
>>
>an autistic twitter user begins to incessantly berate jerry for having antics in current day
>spend every breathing moment doing this, stalking jerry, having absolutely no outside life
>his name is @seinfeld2000
>>
>George goes to a popular basket weaving forum that Kramer suggested to him and he can't figure out if the foot obsession is real or a prank. Later he clicks on a cunny thread to see what it is and spends the rest of the episode paranoid the cops are coming after him. Episode ends with George walking down the street. A cop is approaching from the other direction. George panics, throws up his hands, "OH GOD I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANT". The cop looks at him like he's just another crazy person and keeps walking.
>>
>Kramer tries to help Newman lose weight by sending him to fat camp but he ends up rapping the fat kids
>>
>>82119446
I'd watch this
>>
>>82118943
10/10
>>
>After turning up at the wrong address for his karate lessons, Kramer becomes a prominent member in the Islamic community and joins a fundamental Islamist group, radicalising Newman in the process
>>
>>82118516
>George gets unreasonably upset about the Hollywood remake of Rochelle Rochelle
>>
File: 1351468737896.jpg (28KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
1351468737896.jpg
28KB, 300x352px
>>82124540

Yes and yes. They don't really publicize it, but this is exactly how it works. If you order a ride then cancel it or are an asshole, you might get slowly denied by non-desperate drivers.

also,

>this thread
>>
>Karmer wins $1 million in instant lotto but quickly loses it all when he buys nothing but nvidia cards to mine bitcoins
>>
>>82119749
>George, Kramer, Elaine, and Jerry meet gender swapped versions of themselves.
>They're incredibly lame and come off as trying too hard to be hip and cool.
>>
>>82124824
easily solvable by making it so "orders over $100 must be paid first"
>>
File: 1445732610113.jpg (17KB, 254x228px) Image search: [Google]
1445732610113.jpg
17KB, 254x228px
>>82118943
you're hired
>>
>>82119504

Top lel
>>
>>82119848
George dates a genderbent version of Jerry, and it gets more awkward when his gf gets her haircut really short and looks exactly like Jerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42B5-pz6OuM
>>
>>82120284
>>82120363
all I know is if theres a line to go into the women's bathroom you can tell theres way too much shit going on in there to be clean
>>
>>82118819
This sounds real to me.
>>
>>82118553
Gold.
>>
File: 20120302-kramerisanowl.png (594KB, 700x2254px) Image search: [Google]
20120302-kramerisanowl.png
594KB, 700x2254px
>>
File: cham pig neong.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
cham pig neong.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>George gets made fun of for having a small white penis.
>>
>>82124344
>Kramer discovers cunnyposting and is taken in for questioning by the FBI
>>
>>82127973
is that supposed to be appealing? looks like a dolled up whore
>>
Kramer gets tired of all the ads and commercials on online so he stops buying all the products he sees.
>>
>>82128429

some guys like whore women
>>
File: 1492457962088.jpg (282KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492457962088.jpg
282KB, 675x900px
>>82128429
>>82128558
I like both. It just depends on what day it is.
>>
>>82127973
that'd be kinda hot if she was 15-20 years younger.
>>
>>82128457
>Kramer gets tired of all the ads and commercials on online so he stops buying all the products he sees. Ends up not having any food or utilities. Decides to take things from Jerry to not break his vow
>Elaine becomes a twitch streamer and flaunts her body for cash
>George is mad that men can't do this to make money
>G: It's not fair women can make money doing nothing just for taking their shirts off. It's unbelievable...
>K: You know, I used to be camboy.
>J: What!? Who who watch you?
>K: Who wouldn't?
>>
what's the deal with bonal blumpf
*puts hand on head like he has combover blowing in the wind*
>LIKE COME ONE
>>
>Elaine announces to the gang that she has a new boyfriend.
>Much to the surprise of Jerry, when they meet, he is astounded by the fact that he is black.
>Jerry tells Kramer and Kramer freaks out at Jerry.
>Once they go black Jerry, THEY NEVER GO BACK.
>George starts listening to rap music in order to get women.
>>
File: Doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>82118391
>>82120284
>>82120363
>>82120482
>mfw I constantly do that at work because we literally have one woman in the office and we're bros
>mfw it was clean as fuck until all the guys started doing it too and now theres literally piss dropplets on the floor every time
Are you sure these bathrooms aren't gross because of the same shit?
>>
>>82127973
That's not even nice champagne.
>>
>>82129639
Yes, we're sure.
In almost no situation is it appropriate or expected for (non lying) men to use a womens' restroom.

Did you ever think maybe her bathroom was cleaner because both got cleaned at the same time and she was literally the only one using her bathroom as opposed to all of you in the other one?
>>
>>82119602
God that's not funny at all but somehow so perfect.
>>
Bump. This thread is great.
>>
>>82128841
>J: What!? Who who watch you?
Man I misspelled "would"
>>
>>82118391
>George has to pretend to like Bernie to get a girl but Frank is a hardcore Trump supporter who doesn't tolerate "cucks." Things get out of hand when he has to trick both of them when he has to bring her to Christmas dinner.
>>
>>82118541
This is fucking reddit encapsulated in a screenshot. Fuck you for posting it faggot nigger, probably thinking you were funny and shit. Fuck you.
>>
jerry get ipad
>>
I would unironically watch some of these suggestions
>>
>George starts a thread about a long-dead show
>it actually goes well for once and is kind of funny
>>
>>82129044
Elaine actually did date a Black guy in the real Seinfeld though.
>>
>>82132762
Get OUT
>>
>>82132839
the Wizard
>>
>>82119683
this is good
>>
>jerry's dad died while he was in prison and his mom hooked up with 25-year old cuban gigolo
>george can't find work since he's a felon, and has to bag groceries in harlem
>kramer is knifed over his gambling debts and needs a kidney
>elaine gets back with puddy
>>
>>82120370
well, if your toilet seat was covered in shit and you didn't want to spend 10 minutes cleaning it, what would you do? hover over it, right? and if there's piss on the floor, are you going to care as much if you get it a little dirtier as you would if it was clean? it's a vicious cycle, and it can happen with either kind of bathroom
>>
>>82120482
fuck man
this
they put fucking random shit in the little tampon boxes too, you pull out a handful and half of it falls on the floor
>>
File: 1490082518520.gif (287KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490082518520.gif
287KB, 480x360px
>>82118646
>>
>>82118819
>guest star Amy Schumer
>>
>>82125492
>Newman rapping
truly horrifying
>>
>>82123278
Goddamn this show sucks.
>>
>>82133640
>Kramer befriends barron trump at a karate class
>george tries working on a japanese restaurant for free sushi
>jerry and elaine stuck in traffic because of hippie trump protests on fifth avenue
>>
>>82133640
Lol
>>
>>82119749
There was already an episode like that where Jerry dates a female Jerry.
They got sick of eachother because they had so much in common
>>
>>82128429
>blowing a wine bottle
>someone pushing her down further
>clearly in a group
there is nothing not whorey about this, and that's intentional
>>
File: Darryl.jpg (21KB, 231x333px) Image search: [Google]
Darryl.jpg
21KB, 231x333px
>>82132762
He was as black as Shawn King
>>
>what's the deal..with me?
He looks into the mirror for answer but his eyes find none
>>
File: sort of want.jpg (21KB, 237x344px) Image search: [Google]
sort of want.jpg
21KB, 237x344px
>>82131801
>it goes really well for the first half hour because they both describe their candidate in vague terms and call him a "radical" and an "outsider" and "change we need"
>Jerry points out the lesson at the end and George says it doesn't matter because he doesn't vote, it's all a sham
>Kramer says "you gotta vote, man" and that he's voting for the libertarians
>"the libertarians?"
>"oh don't act surprised, I'm all about freedom-- why should the government tell me what I can say, what I can wear, where I can sleep, where I can take a relaxing walk?"
>George is confused and slightly disgusted
>Jerry does pic related
>>
JERY GET IPAD
>>
>>82118685
under fucking rated. i appreciate you anon
>>
File: 1487572525124.jpg (52KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487572525124.jpg
52KB, 576x432px
>>82118566
Jerry was a Saturn Sex Cult worshipper the whole time, who made a child sacrifice to Ba'al and hit the jackpot, but the Spielberg-Hanks plot to frame WJC has gone awry, and Kushner is now president. Did you ever notice that? What to do?
>>
>>82134380
>Is that why there's a Saturn in the Seinfeld logo with a pizza-shaped "dot" above the "i" in Seinfeld ? Child sacrifice? I thought Hanks was just a pedo not a Burbs Satanist
>>
>>82121072
8/10
>>
File: 1476739118763.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476739118763.png
94KB, 600x525px
>>82118646
>Kramer sends a selfie of himself smiling or frowning instead of using emojis.
>>
>kramer votes for trump but comes to regret it
>>
>>82135520
Kramer would vote for some obscure third party candidate noone has ever heard of. George would fit your plotline.
>>
whatever you guys think up, it won't beat this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBrpCHX_BuE
>>
>>82118819
Dating a transgender man wouldn't make her bisexual though, and if she's doing it to signal how with it she is, she'd know that detail.
>>
File: 1492498622458.jpg (27KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492498622458.jpg
27KB, 500x374px
>>82135539
Shit, I was just going to say that. Kramer is a hipster doofus, so he'd go against the normal choices of candidates.
>>
>>82131805
Nice post, Reddit.
>>
>george buys a MAGA hat to conceal his baldness
>has to pretend to be a trump supporter to stay with a woman
>hijinks ensue
>>
File: newman_hangin_around.jpg (863KB, 1400x1007px) Image search: [Google]
newman_hangin_around.jpg
863KB, 1400x1007px
>Jerry's dad borrow's Jerry's phone, tries to order a grinder sandwich through the Grindr app, only to wind up as the "meat" in a sandwich between two sadist gay men who casually hang him from a rafter in Jerry's apartment.
>>
>>82135616
He's also a sheep though and could easily get swept up in the hysteria
>>
File: Newman3.jpg (393KB, 1197x635px) Image search: [Google]
Newman3.jpg
393KB, 1197x635px
>Newman livestreams Elaine's kidnapping and ritualistic unmentionables via Facebook Live.
>>
>>82135780
we've all seen your pictures already
>>
>George becomes an internet meme on a japanese image board
>>
>>82133812
underrated
>>
>>82135616
George also might have voted Bernie but then would have freaked out when his tax rate increased.
>>
>>82135862
I would actually like to see this and his reaction
Jerry would be jealous
>why wasn't I made into a meme?
>>
>>82135892
*He would have voted for free stuff I mean
>>
>>82121072
>Kramer driving non stop for days
>starts to lose it
>Jerry offers help
>Jerry driving around the bizarre Kramer's clientele around shady parts of New York.
>>
jery get ipad
>>
>>82119495
kek
>>
File: newman_faceoff.jpg (378KB, 1045x765px) Image search: [Google]
newman_faceoff.jpg
378KB, 1045x765px
Kramer asks to watch "Face/Off" on Newman's tablet. Hilarious ensues.
>>
>>82121842
It's rob lowe
>>
>It's a /tv/ gets carried away and giggles at their own exaggerated ideas episode
>>
>>82135611
>Dating a transgender man wouldn't make her bisexual
there are people in this world who unironically believe this
>>
>George meets Chris Hansen
>>
>>82118541
ree is older than I remember it, I can't believe this autistic phrase has had such staying power. Frogposters and frog associated memes are cancerous
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.