[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO DIRECT THE FLASH. ABSOLUTE MADMAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: robert-zemeckis.jpg (176KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
robert-zemeckis.jpg
176KB, 630x400px
HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO DIRECT THE FLASH. ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>Next week
>Zemeckis leaves Flash project due to difference of opinion
>"it just wasn't going to work"
>>
>fires Ezra Miller and goes full CGI
dropped
>>
>>82116079

BARRY YOU GOTTA COME BACK WITH ME

BACK!? BACK WHERE?!

BACK...TO THE SPEEDFORCE!
>>
It will be a boring move, the flash will only go 88 miles per hour.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 270x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 270x277px
One of the best directors working. Very underrated. What can't this man do?
>>
>>82116267
>>82116290
>I relate Zemeckis to BTTF
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>82116315
Death Becomes Her is great.
>>
>DC gets a good director to do their movies
>interferes with it until it's shit
>/tv/ will call it kino

History repeats itself.
>>
>>82116369
It's ok MCUck you'll always have the Super Russo Bros.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>82116323

>Flash has the ability to time travel
>back to the future is about time travel
>making a joke about both is somehow reddit

Why are you such a baby?
>>
>>82116079
Flash and Cyborg are the only 2 dceu movies I don't care about. I hate Ezra miller, he's a degenerate pothead. I like Cyborg kid but he seems boring
>>
Source?
>>
>>82116415

Cyborg movie is all but dead, last I checked they were going to include him in the Flash movie and make them buddies here's hoping they give him his car from the cartoon
>>
>>82116504
Cool. Just mix the two mediocre characters together and I'll actually look forward to it. Not even sarcasm.

Just give me the Batman with Ben affleck and don't kill off his character at the end. If they do that, I'll see anything dceu puts out
>>
>>82116323

Ok then.

Man that flash movie woud have been cool Flash would have ran to an alien dimension AND bring back proof that it exists
>>
>>82116605
didn't ask for a different joke.
I said
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>82116448
Screen Junkies claims he is in early talks to direct. Literally nobody else.
>>
>>82116079
so if it sucks DC is to blame?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.