[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Star Wars to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
My friend never saw Star Wars. Should I show her OT or prequels first?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12838169

PS. she's as vanilla as one can get in terms of cinema
>>
Production order, like anything.
>>
>>82116092
That's what I thought at first, but taking into account she dislikes "boring movies" maybe the flashy clusterfuck should come first?
>>
None because they all suck and the new ones are turning the star wars universe into a Disney princess series.
>>
>>82116061

451236 is the patrician order
>>
>>82116170
If she dislikes "boring movies" and you're worried that she'll find the original trilogy boring then:

A) Why even bother making the effort and,
B) Why are you friends with this vapid whore?
>>
>>82116277
>I'm a 14 year old edge lord, who was even too young to catch the prequels in theaters

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>82116170
>so pleb you're worried she can't even handle star wars

m8, it's literally dumb pop culture, it's not like she needs some initiation
>>
Show her good films instead of perverting her mind.
>>
>>82116061
That way the best comes last
>>
Star Wars is shit. Watch something made for adults.
>>
>>82116170
Skip the snoozefest known as episode 5 then
>>
>>82116061
show her TFA first. If you show her the OT or the prequels, she'll literally never talk to you again.
>>
>>82116061

Go with the original movies, anon

the prequels are pretty shit
>>
Is Luke the most cucked character out of the trilogy?

The first trilogy was all about him, but then the prequels came out and literally fucked up everything to the point that people in retrospect think Darth Vader is the focal point of the series and even rewatch the OT with this mindset. Now in the Disney sequels hes back to being a side character in favor of Rey and Finn. I've never seen a main character tossed aside like this and made almost obsolete especially when the franchise started out being all about him.
>>
>>82116717
>The first trilogy was all about him
it really wasn't ALL about him
>>
>>82116717
He won by being tortured so long and hard until a child murderer took pity in him
>>
>>82116061
>she
it dosent matter, "she" will stop watchin 10 minutes in, play on her iphone for 30 minutes then tell you "she" is bored and leave
>>
>>82117120
Took 17 posts for the right answer
/thread
>>
>>82117279
took like 3 tbqh >>82116277
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.