[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bill Burr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467203176070.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467203176070.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
holy shit, this is one of the worst comedy specials I've ever seen.

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;
>>
copypasta is shit
but so is the special
like holy shit that gorilla bit was bad
and that cruise ship bit - like why put that in there if you're going to tell it everywhere
>>
>>82115966
>copypasta is shit
that's not the issue here. the pasta is about things that actually happened and how much of a cuck he is.

also yes, the gorilla bit literally made me stop watching. the cruise ship bit was also going on way too long for how mediocre it was.
>>
>>82116015
Except he didn't kill the dog. Just gave it to someone else and he still visits it. Also he did say long ago that the dog has some anger issues like Bill himself, so maybe it's not that good of an idea to keep it around a baby.
>>
He got rid of the truck?
>>
>got rid of something he loves and who is family because he came inside a fucking nigger

All respect gone.
>>
>>82117454
THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYONE
>>
FUCK MARRIAGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MUH VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>82117898
stop false flagging there, autismo
>>
>>82117898
More like MUH BALLS AND FREEDOM
>>
>>82115858
Bill Burr isn't particularly good at doing stand-up shows, he doesn't have much variety in his material. If you've seen a the first few jokes, you've seen it all. He's much better in the shorter interview format, where he doesn't have time to grow repetitive.
>>
>>82115858
Bill "what do I know" Burr
>>
The cruise ship part went on fucking forever.

The gorilla part was pure shit, it's like a fucking Family Guy cutaway gag.
>>
>>82117640
this is some straight up autism here
>>
>>82120047
The skydiving guy bit was worth the whole show though. I really enjoyed that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.