[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally watched Suicide Squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kino.jpg (48KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
48KB, 600x350px
And I loved it!
Is that normal?
>>
>>82114847
Yes, normal people loved it. Don't fall for Disney's lies.
>>
File: 1404743668287-3.jpg (19KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1404743668287-3.jpg
19KB, 300x279px
>>82114847
>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.
>>
Based Snyder!
>>
cara's evil minions had the worst design I've ever seen in a big budget film.
>>
No. It's a terrible movie. Like, a real piece of shit.

Batman v Superman is the secretly good one.
>>
Unironically one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I somewhat liked BvS.
>>
Normal people liked it. Can't I say I personally did. Batman v Superman was more geared to my tastes.
>>
File: lil joker.jpg (8KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
lil joker.jpg
8KB, 480x358px
>>82114981
>that gut
NOTHING BUT LIGHT BEER FOR YOU
>>
>>82114847
yeah, it can be expected that a sizeable portion of the audience love an average flick.

if you like cinema, you gotta love mediocre holllywood shit, cause that constitutes 99% of what cinema is. otherwise you'd hate cinema, with a few exceptions.
>>
It was bad. Robie was one of the high points in this shit sandwich.
>>
I'm more of a Snyder kind of guy but seeing SFX expanded Robbie's ass in thight shorts in IMAX was a K.I.N.O. experience
>>
>>82114847
Yeah, it's a goofy movie. It's not hard to love. I enjoyed it even if I was disappointed with the rushed feel of it. The world-building alone was enough for me, really.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go check out what the Suicide Squad fought in their first appearance and ask yourself what it was the Enchantress was really referring to when she said, "So I will build a machine to destroy them all."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.