[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Useless characters that should be killed off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

ITT: Useless characters that should be killed off.
>>
>that obvious kike nose
>>
everyone on /tv/
>>
>>82111368
All of them. The entire show.
>>
File: 1493154216534.png (239KB, 284x396px) Image search: [Google]
1493154216534.png
239KB, 284x396px
>>82111382
>mfw shes a scientologist
>>
>>82111368
Out of all of the useless characters, she's the most useless. Her solo episode was literally her acting like a petulant teenager and somehow being able to convince people to not shoot her.
>>
File: aA7rH7H.jpg (92KB, 540x649px)
aA7rH7H.jpg
92KB, 540x649px
No
>>
>she still hasn't been raped
is this show even trying to be realistic?
>>
I really hope she dies the next season
>>
BTW I'm fucking sick of all this fucking emo dialouge that's been going on since they came to alexandria, 2 fucking seasons now.
>>
>>82111746
>all this fucking emo dialouge
What are you talking about?
>>
How do you not want to eat her hairy pungent dyke asshole and stick your tongue in there like a pig looking for truffles until you have a close encounter of the turd kind?
>>
>>82111382

>>>/pol/

they should really word filter kike and jew on /tv/ because you autists are fucking ridiculous.

that being said, she's a fat bitch and should be killed off for sure. no way she could eat that much food during a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>82111872
Everybody except people who were waiting to appear on My 600 lb. Life should at this point be wiry as fuck.
>>
>>82111500
That's pre-pregnancy. Now they touch her knees.
>>
>>82111368
THEY SHOULD HAVE HER DO A NUDE SCENE FIRST, WHERE SHE IS OILED UP AND MASSAGES HER BIG FAT TITS AND THE OTHER FEMALE CHARACTERS TAKE TURN TO BE BREASTFED BY HER AND GET FINGERED. ALSO SHE SITS ON THEIR FACES AND GRINDS HER FAT OILY PUSSY WHILE SHE DOES IT. THIS WOULD TAKE PLACE THROUGHOUT 3-4 FULL EPISODES.
>>
>>82111872
spotted Jacob Goldberg
>>
>>82112153
>>82111532
>fat people aren't disgusting
Ready for the next meme to replace this one.
>>
>>82112187
>thinks in a zombie apocalypse ugly bitches wouldn't get raped
spotted the virgin
>>
>>82112214
In a zombie apocalypse, fat people wouldn't exist, especially since literal years have passed. Better luck next time.
>>
>>82112238
>tfw to smart too have fun
>>
>>82112261
Doesn't take much intelligence to see that.
>>
>>82112261
>turn off your brain and fap to this month's new meme
>>
File: 1493224383860.jpg (35KB, 493x585px)
1493224383860.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>>82111368
>usual bland, minor original rando introduced in season 4
>focus continues on her for some reason
>3 seasons later she's still there
>actress implies she's fine with serving as Glenn's replacement
>still the same bland "lol guys, haha let's just put the guns down. no? ok, thats cool too. I'll just deal with that I guess haha" character with no memorable lines or interesting scenes apart from "pound it"
>STILL IN THE SHOW AND LITERALLY COULD BE REPLACED BY ANY OTHER RANDO AND NOTHING WOULD CHANGE EXCEPT A LOSS OF A BIG PAIR OF TITS
>"LESBIAN" SO SHE'S NEVER GOING TO BE KILLED OFF
>>
I really hate the fact that they don't give any of the women the truly graphic deaths that the male characters get. Glenn, Abraham, and Noah all died but Beth's death was over very quickly. It was a painless shot to the head. Andrea got bit and also got a painless shot to the head. The only female character whose death I actually enjoyed was Amy back in Season 1 cause she actually had her throat ripped open and was dying on her own blood. Unfortunately all the good female characters have been killed, Rosita will be piked like in the comics so we won't get to watch her dying, and Maggie is going to be some leader bitch. Tara is the only character left I would enjoy watching torn apart by the zombies. Hopefully Heath sacrifices her and runs away. It'd be awesome to watch her screaming and terrified. She looks incredibly hot when she is scared, even though she has a man-face. It would make me so horny to watch her screaming as the zombies pull strips of flesh away from her ribs, their dirt-encrusted teeth sinking into her soft lesbian breasts and pulling her hair until it tears free of her scalp, reaching their dirty fingernails and clawing out her eyeballs and pulling her entire face apart while she screams in agony begging Heath to save her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.