[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Easy Rider kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is Easy Rider kino?
>>
File: 1492058292706.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492058292706.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
Yes

>we blew it, man
>>
the kinost
>>
Absolutely tiptop dadcore kino.

You probably won't get many replies from the whippersnappers on /tv/, though.
>>
>>82112058
heh das rite fuck you oldfag nigger
>>
>>82110654
why did they go to the South when it's full of rednecks?
>>
It was playing on a big high-mounted telly when I was in a restaurant years ago and I was transfixed
Thanks for reminding me to actually watch it
>>
>>82110622
it's shit
>>
>>82112113
they don't know either, that's the point

>we blew it, man

pretty sad movie desu
>>
>>82110622
Yes. Only plebs, contrarians, and kids that don't appreciate rural America and think The Incredibles was better than the first Cars will say otherwise
>>
>>82110622

absolute kino
>>
>>82110654
Oh shit, I unironically came here to post this.

Yes OP, pure kino.
>>
File: 1609201255231_l[1].jpg (34KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1609201255231_l[1].jpg
34KB, 300x420px
Is Easy Rider 2 kino?
>>
>>82112113
>thinking rednecks are the bad guys

Everytime!
>>
>>82110622
>make easy rider thread yesterday
>0 replies
>some retard makes one now with le kino meme
>retards reply in numbers le kino, pure kino, dadkino

Fuck, I really hate what this place has become.
>>
>>82116307
they killed two guys with long hair even though their ancestors from the Civil War era also had long hair
>>
>>82117274
good
>>
Am i the only one who thought it was shit? Jack Nicholson is pretty good and it starts of pretty interesting but the moment they get to the south it turns into crap. Acid scene is stupid and boring and pointless, everyone in the south is a cartoon villian, and the end just felt like they literally didn't know what to do. It's almost as bad as the gun shot cut to black trope.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.