[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time is a flat circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
Time is a flat circle
>>
>>82110380
truly the poor man's Nietszche
>>
>>82110380
What is that Nietzsche? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82110380
/tv/ is a fat virgin
>>
>>82110380
DUDE NIETSZCHE LMAO
I'M 18 AND JUST BY READING THIS GUY WITHOUT INTERPRETATING HIM I CAN TRASH THE WHOLE SET OF VALUES OF WESTERN SOCIETY AND ART LMAO
>>
>>82111805
fat pussy*

>>82111834
Fat pussy detected. Rust even says he could've been a painter.
>>
>>82111834
DUDE RUST'S WAY OF THINKING WAS DEPICTED AS FLAWED AND HE CHANGED HIS WAYS AT THE END LMAO
>>
>interpretating

what did he mean by this
>>
>>82111863

Coincidentally when everyone dropped the show and cried about about the writing/his character.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: BIG. FAT. PUSSY.jpg (82KB, 802x689px) Image search: [Google]
BIG. FAT. PUSSY.jpg
82KB, 802x689px
>>82111863
>>
>>82111884
He's a pre-post-modern imbecile, is what he meant.

>not being a post-structuralist romanticist
>>
>>82111901
>everyone dropped the show at the end and cried about the writing and his character
>everyone dropped the show at the end
>>
>>82111849
Time is a fat pussy
>>
>>82111863
Ye but reddit never got this. They actually thought the episode 1 edgy Rust was based.
>>
How many black pills did he take?
>>
When I was a kid, I went to Grand Canyon and saw a man yelling at it. I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to hear the echo. I asked him what it was and he explained that it was the sound waves bouncing back to me. I yelled my name into the canyon, Ray. "FFFFRRRRAAAANNNKKK" and then...silence. You know what I learned that day, Ray? You better listen up because I never repeat myself.
>>
>>82112032
>show ends
FUCKING D R O P P E D
>>
>>82110380
take off your mask rust
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTwti3b2mLk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.