[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANKS TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: refn.jpg (141KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
refn.jpg
141KB, 1200x798px
I HAVE MY SHITTY INTRO SCRIPT READY
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>82107963
but you know movies, and you just you'd me so...now that you're here
>>
File: title cards.jpg (36KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
title cards.jpg
36KB, 465x300px
>>82107939
"What wall comes after three?"

FADE IN - HARBORSIDE WATER - DAY

*Sukiyaki begins to play over darkness*

SHOTS OF WATER, ROCKS, VARIOUS GREEN

SCREEN GOES BLACK FOR A MOMENT, ONLY HEAVY BREATHING AND FOOTSTEPS IS HEARD

*Sukiyaki or any other song found suitable grows louder every time the breathing is heard*

VARIOUS SHOTS OF WATER, GREEN, AND ROCKS APPEAR AGAIN, ONLY SHORT FASTER CUTS

*Sukiyaki is still droning in the background as if it’s playing on a radio nearby*

UNKNOWN CHARACTER'S FEET ARE SHOWN RUNNING, MUSIC ONLY GROWING LOUDER

FINAL SHOT OF WATER, FOOTSTEPS ARE NOW HEARD IN THIS SHOT, CAMERA TURNS REVEALING BACK OF “OUR CHARACTER” SPRINTING DOWN A TRAIL *MUSIC IS AT ITS LOUDEST NOW*

SHOT IS TAKEN ON THE LITERAL OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PREVIOUS ONE, HAVING OUR CHARACTER’S CHEST HEAD STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA CUTTING TO NEXT SHOT

CUT TO LONG SHOT OF BOTH WATER AND “OUR CHARACTER” IS ONLY REVEALED TO BE SLOWLY JOGGING THE WHOLE TIME, HE STOPS HALFWAY THROUGH *MUSIC IS FURTHER AWAY SIMILAR TO THE RADIO FEELING IN THE EARLIER SHOT*

SHOT AND MUSIC FREEZE WHEN “OUR CHARACTER” BENDS OVER WITH HANDS ON KNEES TO CATCH IT’S BREATH

“OUR CHARACTER”
“Wow,I’m outta shape” [EXCLAIMED IN OBVIOUS MATTHEW BRODERICK FOURTH WALL BREAKING VOICE]

TITLE APPEARS SIMILAR TO A WES ANDERSON FILM INTRO “WHAT WALL COMES AFTER THREE?”

SHOT JUMPS BACK INTO MOTION ALONG WITH MUSIC AND OUR CHARACTER BEGINS TO JOG OFF CAMERA

>cliche as fuck
>student short film
Let me know what you guys think...btw here's the song I'd like running in the back I mentioned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc
>>
>>82108088
Bumping for feedback and dubs
>>
>>82108088
there is no plot
>>
>>82109277
Not yet.
But being that it's a short film does it necessarily require one?
>>
>>82109315
i see your point however after reading your screenplay, I'd assume this would take a total of 30-40 seconds.

Watch YT videos for inspiration
>>
File: IMG_2216.jpg (109KB, 1172x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2216.jpg
109KB, 1172x659px
>>82109420
Yes it would, now imagine I take this into the local Starbucks, the camera is already pointed at the door, character walks in, camera pans to register, he orders his drink then smiles at the camera FREEZE "this is my favorite drink to order"
Maybe even toss the name of the drink in that little part
Then he walks away to go pick it up at the other end.
>>
Wat
>>
File: Jim.jpg (14KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
14KB, 270x270px
>>82109473
Alright, getting somewhere here...now will we be learning anything about this character or is this going to be a film following a man that utters short phrases to the camera every 30 seconds?
>>
>>82109596
It could take a turn for something dark, it has a nice build up for something like that...I'm not too sure about what other direction is good to take.
>>
>>82108088
It's supposed to be 7 minutes right?

It'll do, I guess. You got a LOT of fucking filler but it's something short enough to shoot.

Now please, I beg you: QUIT BEING ON 4CHAN AND FUCKING SHOOT IT

You won't have enough time to do the editing involved. Slap it together, driveanon, use stock footage if you need to.

GO GO GO
>>
>>82109731
IT STARTS TONIGHT AT 7pm THEN I HAVE 48 HOURS FROM THEN TO SCRIPT IT AND SHOOT IT, MY FUCKING PHONE CRACKED I NEED THIS $200
So I'll let you know how the contest briefing goes tonight, I'll try to update you guys once it's done. The only thing that makes this harder is my mom is visiting on Saturday which also presses me for time more...so I gotta do this fast but good
>>
File: IMG_2150.jpg (105KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2150.jpg
105KB, 396x594px
Bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.