[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want door fix, Man of Spiders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Mr. Ditkovich.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Ditkovich.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>
Yes, I would.
>>
Oh no, Doctor Connors’ class.
I got so caught up in what I was doing I forgot all about it.
He’s gonna Kill me
>>
File: oh.png (612KB, 818x716px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
612KB, 818x716px
>oh shit
>>
File: uncle-ben-mattered.jpg (53KB, 452x540px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben-mattered.jpg
53KB, 452x540px
>>82107910
Would Uncle Ben hate Mr. Ditkovitsh for being a "slavic sub-human" or would he like him for commiting atrocities and ethnic cleansing during the Yugoslaw wars
>>
>>82108154
He knows that he comes from strong, turk killing stock.
>>
>>82107910
>: Mr. Ditkovich

>Ditko
what does that mean?
>>
>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at Maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally." The resulting spasms broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, they were copies of the first movie's untreated director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and purposefully failing to help during the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of Spidey running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "The gays are destroying America. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.
>>
File: 1310418839313.jpg (47KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1310418839313.jpg
47KB, 340x314px
>>82108318
>>
>>82108154
>Bosnia
>Slav
wew lad
>>
>>82107910
He knows who I am
>>
>>82108318
>9/11 witness
That got me good
>>
File: 1490219507426.png (259KB, 554x618px) Image search: [Google]
1490219507426.png
259KB, 554x618px
>>82108318
>despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time
>>
File: Keksimus Maximus.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus Maximus.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>82108318
>Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.
Oh shit my sides
>>
lmfao that scene where he says rent
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 221x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 221x169px
>>82108318
>as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally."
>>
>>82108029
If I flip the pizzas Mr. Aziz will flip out
>>
>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.... For this month.
>>
>>82108318
>as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw

Did he do that to Bruce Campbell too?
>>
File: I SAID GIVE ME THE FUCKING RENT.png (276KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
I SAID GIVE ME THE FUCKING RENT.png
276KB, 650x300px
>>82107910
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.