[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: dun dun dun.jpg (900KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dun dun dun.jpg
900KB, 1440x1080px
24 days until the premiere.
>>
>still no trailer
>>
I saw the first two scenes on Hulu, is it hard to follow?
>>
>>82106719
Hard to follow? Not really.
>>
>>82106719
>just marathoned the first two scenes
>>
>>82106695
Seems safe to expect there won't be one at this point. I think David Nevins said as much, though there will probably be a few teasers.
>>
>>82106932
There were a few already, I believe. Like the one with Lynch/Cole eating a donut.
>>
>>82106972
Well, yeah, those are teasers. They're all on the official YT channel. The Cooper one from back in January is still the most interesting and substantial. I hope there's more like that one before the series drops.
>>
File: Dr. Jacoby.jpg (117KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Jacoby.jpg
117KB, 720x720px
It's gonna be great, lads.

Going to start my rewatch soon.
>>
>>82106535
I wonder if season 3 is going to have a new intro, or if it'll have an intro at all.

Lynch has said he doesn't really view it as a television show, the script was written like an 18 hour movie and only in editing are they splitting it into "parts"
>>
>>82107474
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what they do with that.. among other things. I think there will be credits. The original show's intro is a very important part of each episode, it sets the mood and draws you in and it's incredibly effective. That's why I'm expecting one for this as well, just having an abrupt beginning to a show as atmospheric as this seems wrong. I'd bet on a new one, though.
>>
>>82107145
I'm in the middle of a rewatch and I already feel like it's a bit too late for it. I wanted to have a decent period of time between the rewatch and the new series. I mean, it's a new series 25 years later. I think it'd be too much of a shock to go from the old series straight into the new, and unnecessary. I would've actually preferred to do the last rewatch like several months ago, to have some feeling of the passage of time since the old, but much too late now. Oh well.
>>
File: 14210016bc09627f.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14210016bc09627f.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>82107868
This is a valid concern. I watched the show 2 years ago, and I've only ever seen it once. But I do wanna rewatch it, but it'll be weird to be in the mindset of the old show when jumping into the new.
>>
>>82108102
Shit game, shit story, shit you
>>
I've only watched it once too. But I've seen so many scenes on youtube (in these threads or by suggested videos) that I've probably effectively watched it much more.
>>
>>82106695
I wonder how much interest they've drummed up by only advertising the first two seasons? I don't really mind that there hasn't been a trailer - it's great that we still know nothing of the plot, only the cast and some locations. I have heard one big rumour but it's so tantalizing because no-one has any idea where it fits in.
>>
>>82108638
>I have heard one big rumour but it's so tantalizing because no-one has any idea where it fits in.
Can you post it?
>>
>>82108720
Oh yeah sorry didn't mean to leave you in suspense. I've heard it in a few places, might not be true but apparently a nuclear bomb goes off
>>
>>82108944
kek where did that come from
>>
>>82108993
I heard it on /tv/, think they got it from dugpa. I have no idea what it'd have to do with the story but they were filming in Nevada apparently.
>>
>>82109098
sounds way out of left field, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch pull a thing like this
>>
Diane is best girl
>>
Rewatching the first two seasons now and my local theater is showing every movie and short he's ever made, for the next week. I'm stoked.
>>
File: Dale1.jpg (140KB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Dale1.jpg
140KB, 1520x1138px
>>82109291
Diane, I am now upside down.
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
what do?
>>
>>82109291
She still looks the same.
>>
Definitive Lynch ranking

>unfilmed ronnie rocket script
>twin peaks s1e1, s1e3, s2e7, s2e22
>inland empire
>twin peaks: fwwm
>mulholland drive
>blue velvet
>eraserhead
>straight story
>elephant man
>the rest of twin peaks
>wild at heart
>
>
>
> 300 miles of garmonbozia
>
>
>
>dune
>lost highway

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>82112253
>lost highway last
>fwwm not bottom of the list
kek
>>
>>82106719
sometimes it's hard to stay awake
>>
>>82112297
FWWM is the best Twin Peaks related media and you are a pleb.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.