[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just some autistic statistic stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
Due to reseach, surveys and stuff, I've noticed that most people don't even finish their video games. Is it the same case with netflix shows? How many of you guys not finish most of your shows? How many of your friends/people you know do the same?
>>
>>82104895
my penis is average in length

i'm 6ft 3in

my favorite series is hell on wheels

i'm 20yrs old

i hope this helps
>>
>>82104895
What do you mean by finishing video games? Taking games to 100% completion often takes tedious effort and dedication, especially with 'achievements' being nearly impossible to complete.
Watching a tv show just takes time and having not hing better to do.
>>
>>82105059
i'm pretty sure he means just finishing the campaign/story

you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>82105059
I forgot to specify some things.

The trophies on the PSN for most games for completing the main story alone have low completion ranks. And like only 60 percent of players finish the first half of games.
>>
Most modern games aren't highly praised for their stories. So many gamers likely just have fun fucking around instead of finishing the campaign.
>>
>>82105110
It's probably similar with games and tv shows. If people start watching a show or playing a game and don't like it they'll stop.
I'd like to see what links you're finding this info from though.
>>
women and normies satisfy their ego and capitalistic brainwashing by buying shit but never finishing it or getting into it
>>82105202
that's not true unless you're talking about snoop dog tier shit where you get high and walk into a ditch for 10 minutes. people are getting NO trophies.
>>
who hyped for the standard price of games rising from $60 to $80 soon?
>>
>>82105256
Hopefully normalfags will stop buying shitty games. I'm going to keep pirating everything
>>
>>82104895

Try my hardest to be a completist (at least "finish" if not total completion). It's a pain in the ass, especially with shit books.

There are shows, like Ash Vs. Evil Dead, where eventually I will get back into finishing it off.

The only show in the last year or so that I have outright dropped is Preacher, after three god awful, hideously bad episodes.
>>
>>82105256
Inflation should've affected video games a while ago, I think this was remedied by the introduction of season passes/dlc/microtransactions/etc

If they maintain shit like season passes and dlc but with a larger pricetag then I will start pirating as well, fuck them
>>
I still haven't finished Daredevil season 1. Doubt I ever will. The show isn't the worst but it can drag.
>>
>>82104895
I tend to finish most shows I watch, I've dropped a few due to lack of interest or drop in quality, but they're a minority.
The biggest example I can think of is TWD which I dropped in its second season.
As for video games I tend to go for 100% completion within reasonable requirements(I don't like replaying the game twice in a row to get everything, so I try to research if there's any secret stuff before I go for the ending).
As an example, the most recent game I completed was Hollow Knight and I got 100% completion, beat the Radiance and got the Mr Mushroom ending, but I missed out on some minor stuff like secret achievements.
>>
>>82105296
I can't tell if you're supporting these practices. Why should games be rewarded for releasing unfinished products, then charging for 'updates'?
The gaming industry makes more profit than hollywood.
>>
>all this video game shit
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vr/

get the FUCK out of here
>>
>>82105395
If my memory suits me right videogame pricetags have been pretty much unaffected by inflation, I remember 10 years ago buying games for 50 dollars so a 10 dollar increase in 10 years seems like nothing in my opinion.

I think it's fair for developers to charge for things like season passes and such, I'm not a fan of the practice but I feel I understand it.

I'd be happier paying 80 dollars for a complete game than 60 up front and 20 down the line.

What I don't want is to pay 80 dollars only for developers to still release a season pass or dlc for an additional 20 dollars on top of the original 80.
>>
>>82105427
not OP but for whatever reason i'm rangebanned on /v/.

I can only assume it's something like barneyfag's fault but this thread is nice don't ruin this for me, faggot
>>
>>82105473
I get your point, but there's absolutely no way season passes or any other nickel and dime tactics will stop.

>>82105427
This is /tv/ related too. You would just rather talk about games then say why you won't catch up on the latest TWD season.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.