[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: wookies.jpg (26KB, 634x303px) Image search: [Google]
wookies.jpg
26KB, 634x303px
What about the droid attack on the wookies?
>>
I don't know. Send some fucking clones or something. What do we even import from the Wookie planet?
>>
>>82100862
Wookie's
>>
>>82101287
take it back
>>
The droids movement and balance mechanisms seems limited. Perhaps lacing potential battlefields with very small rocks i believe the wookies could severly limit droid mobility opening them up to easy counter attack. And no jedi involvement would be necessary.
>>
>>82100825
where was he transmitting from

how did he get a jedi chair
>>
>>82100825
>>82100862
>>82101287
It's spelled "Wookiee," you dumb shits. They are victims and have been our allies in our fight against the Empire, but you can't even be bothered to remember a second "E."
>>
>>82101776
t. Charmbucca
>>
>>82100825
I hate these movies and find humor in their memes, but I never understood this one.
>>
>>82101776
They already have an i at the end, why doe they need another e?
While we're at it, let's a y as well.
Wookeeiys
>>
>>82101756
it was a recording
>>
a hologram guy with a huge fucking peanut head sitting next to a wrinkly little green turd
>>
>>82101825
Wow, what are you going to a suggest next, you insensitive shit? That "Kashyyyk" doesn't need three "Y"s?
>>
>>82100825
WHO FUCKING CARES?!? LET THEM DIE AND WE'LL CORNER THE MARKET ON WOOKIE-SKIN RUGS THAT PEOPLE WILL WANT TO FUCK ON!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>82101953
You can't be serious. They are much more use to us alive than dead. I swear, people only think this way, because they cannot speak our language. Their vocal cords are limited, but they are smart and cunning and powerful warriors. AND WE NEED EVERY ALLY WE CAN GET!
>>
>>82101776
The second E in wookiee, it was a good friend.
>>
>>82102176
BUT THEY'RE SMELLING FUCKS WHO LACK PROPER PERSONAL HYGIENE!!! THEY CAN'T EVEN WIPE THEIR ASSES BECAUSE IT'S COVERED WITH FUR AND IT'S LIKE THEY SHIT THROUGH A WIRE MESH!!! YOU EVER BEEN STUCK IN A SHIP WITH A MALFUNCTIONING ENGINE CORE, THE AIR-CONDITIONING IS FUCKED AND ONE OF THOSE COCKSUCKERS WITH THEIR SHIT MATTED ASS FUR IS WITHIN 25 FEET OF YOU?!? I'D RATHER SUCK OFF JABBA THE HUTT!!! FUCK THEM, LET THEM BE USED AS TARGET PRACTICE AND WE'LL STEAL THEIR LOOT ONCE THEY'RE DEAD!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>82101776
rebel scum
>>
>i lived to see the prequels become genuine, beloved classics

Feels good. I'm glad it turned out this way.

In 15 years no one will be talking about Disney Wars.
>>
>>82102387
this board is for over 18
>>
the techno union are very loud I can't sleep at night I demand action pls
>>
>>82103374
>>>/global/rules/2
the entire site is 18+ just fyi just so you know nobody under 18 should be on 4chan at all
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.