[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Films in their Trilogies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

THE GOOD
>Airspeeder chase through Coruscant
>Obi-Wan vs Jango Fett on Kamino
>Tattooine
>Geonosis Droid Factory
>Geonosis Arena
>Battle of Geonosis
>Ends to the tune of the Imperial March as clones form up and load into proto-Star Destroyer Acclamator ships.
THE BAD
>Naboo romance
>Hayden Christensen's acting
>Underwhelming duel with Dooku
I enjoyed the action much more than Revenge of the Sith and it didn't suffer from Jar Jar oversaturation like The Phantom Menace.
Surprised that so many people shit on it as the weakest when RotS was basically a string of rushed events to turn the Republic into the Empire in 2 hours.
>>
File: sheev.gif (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.gif
32KB, 200x200px
>>82094275
RotS is the best because it gave us the best Sheev.
>>
You forgot Obi v Jango in space.
>>
Obi wan's whole kamino story in this movie is so comfy
>>
File: 1493155764419.jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493155764419.jpg
23KB, 400x500px
>>82094275
You forgot prime Natalie Portman
>>
For a Few Dollars More is the best movie in the Dollars Trilogy
>>
>>82094275
Revenge of the Sith is the only Prequel I'd actually consider decent. The other two are pretty bad
>>
>>82094275
>Tattooine
The Tattooine stuff is really underrated. Overall I don't like Hayden in the movie but the scene with his mum in the Tusken Raider camp is fucking great.
>>
File: p160536_d_v8_aa.jpg (296KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p160536_d_v8_aa.jpg
296KB, 960x1440px
>>
File: pusher.jpg (74KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
pusher.jpg
74KB, 461x600px
>>
File: p86337_p_v8_aa.jpg (277KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p86337_p_v8_aa.jpg
277KB, 960x1440px
>>
>>82097172
When Watto is homeless and begging then recognizes Ani my heart breaks a bit because I liked him.

There's parts of TPM I liked but overall fuck any Jar Jar scene.
>>
>>82094275
I unironically like all the prequels. There are absolutely many problems with them, at least half of AOTC and a quarter of ROTS just needs to be skipped due to the shitty romance, but they're still enjoyable flicks.

Yet I couldn't create one ounce of enjoyment from TFA. It's fucking laughable when people genuinely think it's better than the prequels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.