[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 reasons why hate or love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (41KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 472x700px
I fucking hate this show. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a teenager killed herself because she couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
why do you watch it then?
>>
It has some strong parts

>clay reminiscing about the party and how he could have done it differently, and breaking down over it
>the hot tub rape scene hits you in the gut
>justin and his mother
>doesn't shy away from showing you the suicide
>girl is a real qt

Other than that it's a pretty dumb show. Lots of the characters are laughably unbelievable, the acting is hit or miss, and it doesn't have much in terms of a unifying theme. It's all over the place.

I guess it's as good as you'd expect a show marketed for teenagers and produced by Selena Gomez to be
>>
>>82093346
>clay reminiscing about the party and how he could have done it differently, and breaking down over it

fuck off, terrible scene
this guys problem is that he couldnt be MORE of a ridiculous white knight
>>
>>82093538
okay then virgin
>>
Why does Clay's mom want to fuck her son? She's so obvious about it.
>>
>>82093602
And Clay's too beta to even fuck her too
>>
>>82093538
If the bitch hadn't gone apeshit and forced him out he would have went to pound town. The fuck are you talking about
>>
Honestly this show sounds like a bunch of kids whining over things that aren't worth killing yourself over.
>>
>>82093580
too typical coming from a guy who's most likely as ugly as clay himself

the only redeeming part about this show is the suicide scene and the mothers acting right after,
the rape + justin's character somewhat as well

>>82093659
"I COULD'VE SAVED HER EVEN THOUGH SHE LITERALLY TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF AS IF ANY OF HER PROBLEMS WEREN'T CAUSED BECAUSE OF HERSELF"

terrible show
>>
>>82093752
It is
>>
>>82092776
That's netflix for you , learn your lesson hopefully
>>
>>82092776
>>
>>82093761
>too typical coming from a guy who's most likely as ugly as clay himself

You're the one who is clearly insecure about how closely you relate to him. It's laughably transparent.
>>
>>82093346
>>82092776
>>82093838
>see bryce rape her first friend
>go to bryce's party to get raped
lmao what?
>>
File: 220px-Romeoandjuliet1597.jpg (28KB, 220x365px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Romeoandjuliet1597.jpg
28KB, 220x365px
I fucking hate this play. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a teenager killed herself because she couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82093963
It really is one of his shittier plays.
>>
>>82093963
ironic since R+J is his worst
>>
>>82094027
>>82093994
Pretend I said Hamlet and "himself" then
>>
>>82093963
Romeo and Juliet is fucking dogshit anyway.
>>
>>82093850
Women like getting raped, this is a fact
>>
>>82094061
Hamlet was 30, and fell upon some genuinely shitty circumstances.
>>
File: 220px-AdaNovel.jpg (18KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
220px-AdaNovel.jpg
18KB, 220x307px
I fucking hate this book. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a teenager killed herself because she couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82092776

>Dindu nothin tier
Clay
Porter
Ryan

>kind of did something but mostly Hannah's fault tier
Justin (2nd time)
Zach
Sheri

>Pretty shitty but maximum drama queen if you actually consider this a reason to kys tier
Alex
Jessica
Marcus
Courtney
Justin (1st time)

>Could damage someone for a while tier
Tyler
Bryce

But yeah this show is pretty bad. Everyone's a shit-tier person, but not even in an interesting way. It's just a series of played-out high school archetypes.
>>
File: Anna-Karenina.jpg (414KB, 950x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Karenina.jpg
414KB, 950x1478px
I fucking hate this book. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a woman killed herself because she couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82092776

This show sucks because of his shitty argument trying to make edgy kids to like it "2sad2keepliving" and shit, it's really awful how shows like this create an annoying fan base that actually defend the main character from people who doesn't like the show.

It's a "life is terrible and im so sad" episode one after another, in other words, this show is fucking cancer .
>>
I fucking hate this movie. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a dictator killed himself because he couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82094504
Tolstoy is a poor mans Bely
>>
File: 7415847.jpg (26KB, 311x475px) Image search: [Google]
7415847.jpg
26KB, 311x475px
I fucking hate this book. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a man killed himself because he couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82092776
it was alright, although it was clearly made by people who have no idea what post-2000 high school is like.
Also, why was this Clay fag so disrespectful to his parents? If I or any of the kids I knew in high school talked back to their parents like that and so often we'd get our asses kicked
>>
File: ErnestHemingway.jpg (1MB, 1500x1873px) Image search: [Google]
ErnestHemingway.jpg
1MB, 1500x1873px
I fucking hate this writer. It's pointless are really supposed to care that an author killed himself because he couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82094464
you telling me Ryan didn't do anything?
>>
File: jesus4.jpg (16KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16KB, 301x421px
I fucking hate this religion. It's pointless are really supposed to care that God killed himself for our sins? No.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (75KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
75KB, 636x421px
I fucking hate this artist. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a musician killed himself because he couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
File: tony.jpg (16KB, 494x458px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
16KB, 494x458px
that suicide scene was fucking gnarly
>>
>>82092776
literally everything would have been fine if she had just told clay how she felt and been forward with him instead of being a moaning bitch
>>
>>82094464
>Alex

lmao what? dude literally wrote "best ass" and she thought of it as a reason to kill herself
>>
File: robin w.jpg (153KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
robin w.jpg
153KB, 1240x775px
I fucking hate this actor. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a comedian killed himself because he couldn't live a perfect life? No.
>>
>>82094957
He sold her out for jessica
>>
>>82094864
yeah, no shit. nirvana was terrible
>>
>>82094738
No. He would do something if Hannah didn't already share it. But she did and after she starts sperging out about Ryan publishing her most "private thoughts" when she already shared them.

Maybe he's not entirely dindu nothin since he did steal her poem but the intentions clearly weren't as "self-serving" as Hannah said they were.
>>
>>82094952
Which is literally the single major point made by the movie. She didn't tell him because despite the "communication lessons" in her school, she never actually learned to communicate as she lives in a fucked up society. Just watch the fucking show, every step towards honesty, intimacy and trust was suffocated and backfired. Her environment conditioned her that it's best to just shut the fuck up, hide things and act. Just look at the people who are portrayed as successful/popular in the series: They are either pretending to be someone they aren't or straight-up psychopaths. Sure, she made some pretty stupid decisions here and there, but that's not the point. The point is that she still grew up in a terrible, soulless environment, even if she didn't kill herself.
>>
>>82095189
not really, he and jessica were together to begin with, she just broke up with him and he wrote Hannah best ass to piss her off and in it with the ''cool kids''
>>
>>82094464
>>Dindu nothin tier
>Porter

He should have AT LEAST call her parents. Literally didn't do anything like he was supposed to.
>>
>>82093752
Just the one kid actually
>>
>>82094061
Nobody cared about ophelia killing herself.
>>
File: SandyHookPromise_Evan16.jpg (234KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
SandyHookPromise_Evan16.jpg
234KB, 1200x800px
>mfw Tyler at the last episode
>>
>>82094464
swap sheri and zac with porter and ryan then this list makes sense
>>
>>82094464
also alex and jessica should be in the only a little bit bad tier
>>
>>82093752
she got raped. not exactly yr everyday first world problem
>>
>the only witness to two rapes(one the victim was unconscious making her testimony invalid and the other she was the only one present)
>kills herself so they have no way of prosecuting the rapist
LEL WOMAN AM I RIGHT
>>
File: sweden.gif (3KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.gif
3KB, 600x375px
I fucking hate this country. It's pointless are really supposed to care that a nation killed itself because he couldn't handle the white guilt? No.
>>
>>82092776
There are no objective reasons for killing oneself you fucking edgelord. Arguably 99.9% of suicides (not counting euthanasia) are born out of mental issues. That throws away any "rationality" of the act of out the window.
>>
There has to be someone from viral marketing making these threads, there's no other way to explain why we have 4 threads at a time going over this mediocre show.
>>
File: welcome to your PSA.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to your PSA.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
there were some curious decisions made in making this show.
>>
>>82092776
Just watched the first episode and am already raging how she uses the nerd guy to get the chad and that she stalks him and he stalks her but its okay because she wants to fuck. I'm assuming that shes gonna bitch about the nerd guy stalking her that's the only reason why. I feel the self centered gyno centric bullshit coming through in this one.
>>
How do I become an asshole that will break women down while not actually looking like a scummy bad guy for it?
>>
whats better:
long hair hannah or short hair hannah?
>>
File: 1492056071321.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492056071321.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>tfw I can unironically relate to Hannah's high school experience
I-is this what being a beta male means?
Throughout highschool I kind of went through the same shit, I was even molested and that fucked me up for a while.
Instead of killing myself though I depend on drugs to try and forget everything, anyone else on here feel the same?
>>
>>82101347
holy shit dude, sorry to hear that

if anyone thinks you're a 'beta' for having issues because you were bullied and molested at a highly developmental period, they're both 1. wrong and 2. an asshole

if you're open to it, getting in touch with a good psychotherapist could be really rewarding
>>
>>82092776
>tfw keep going to parties even when they're hosted by people I know to be rapists.
>>
>>82097250
That one guy shot himself
>>
What the fuck was with the ending? Do they intend to make more seasons even though there's no more material left? We don't even know what made Alex shoot himself, but then again they also sorta imply that Tyler shot Alex? Even though Tyler didn't have much beef with him? What happened there?

Why don't we see Bryce getting taken down? I know I'm probably asking too much of a high school drama, but those last two episodes were honestly about to be the best of the entire show until the writers just gave up and ended shit without any real resolution. How could they not even film Alex's shooting?

Is Tyler gonna be the next one to make tapes? Is he gonna try to kill everyone else and stage it all as suicides? There are so many plot holes now.
>>
>>82101662
Tyler was the kid who was hiding a gun before his deposition, right?
Season 2 starts with him doing a school shooting and then the tapes roll out.
>>
File: letmeguideyou.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
letmeguideyou.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>82101347
Hmm, very interesting. What else happened? Did you try to say no? Did you do anything you regret? If you don't give me a name, then you might just have to move on.
>>
I felt like the main character was a giant hypocrite. She wasn't exactly a kind person either.
I didn't finish the show though so idk. I know worst stuff happens to her later on.
I just think this entire show is an emo teen fantasy where they finally get revenge on people who upset them by killing themselves and blaming it on them. I'm too old for this shit, I was interested but blaming mostly innocent people for your death... well fuck you too.
>>
File: 13reasons.jpg (54KB, 500x820px) Image search: [Google]
13reasons.jpg
54KB, 500x820px
this is the true winner of the costume contest

either this or chubby daenerys
>>
>>82102551
Hannah does admit by the end how stupid she is. She includes Clay on the tapes specifically to apologize to him and say how she only would have made his life worse. Hannah is incredibly frustrating and could have been written better but I did feel bad for her by the end, even if she basically let Bryce rape her by not immediately bolting from the tub the moment he came in.
>>
>>82092776
>watching past the first 15 minutes
>>
>>82101347
as a male, society is against you and doesn't give a shit

best of luck, my friend
>>
>>82092776
8 episodes in and so far nothing worth killing yourself over has happened.
>>
>>82101226
long hair hannah is the qtest but the show gets better with short hair hannah
>>
its like the only person in that school that isnt a complete piece of garbage is tony
>>
I've seen a lot worse, especially for teen shows. I'd give it a 7/10.
>>
>>82093752
Nothing is worth killing yourself over. No matter what happened nothing would have justified her suicide.
>>
>>82092776
I gave it a try and couldn't make it past halfway through the first episode. I don't care if the greatest mystery or whatever unravels through the rest of the season. The script and acting was so turbo cringe I wanted to punch my TV.
>>
Did anyone else think Clay and Tony were going to hook up? I mean obviously Tony's got a thing for Clay, why else would he be protecting him and stuff? Tony would probably be the top and Clay would be the bottom.
>>
>>82103918
>why else would he be protecting him and stuff?
uh, because hannah asked him to, ya fuckin homo?
>>
>>82094464
Marcus fucking tried to finger rape her in a restauraunt. That's damaging tier.

Also Porter clearly mishandled that situation. He should have pressed harder or reported her or omething. You don't tell a teen girl who got raped to "just get over it, lel".

And how is Sheri knocking over a stop sign Hannah's fault?

I'd also move Zach and Ryan to pretty shitty. I mean seriously who goes through someone else's "compilment box" and throws away their compliments? What a dick move. Also publishin such a revealing poem IN HER HANDWRITING which people could recognize? Dick move. Maybe if he had typed it up it wouldn't be that bad, but the fact that he stole it and published it without her permission is pretty shit thing to do to someone.
>>
>>82095823
He also lied to the cool kids and said he fucked Hannah, which increased her reputation as being a slut.
>>
>>82101662
Author of the book is involved with the TV show and will be writing material for season 2.
>>
>>82103969
Yeah, but he had been doing it even before Hannah moved to town. Remember they talked about the one time in 7th grade when Clay got his head put in the toilet and Clay said Tony shouldn't help him because he needed to learn how to fight his own battles.
>>
>>82103918
Alex and Clay would have made an adorable couple. That scene where he wants Alex to stay with him while they mourn Jeff is really touching and kinda cute.
>>
Jeff was gay right? Or at least Bi? I refuse to believe a straight guy looks like that.
>>
>>82104070
what? I swear they just crowded him and said "aye bruh u gettin that?" he never actually said anything . regardless slight school drama isn't anywhere near a trigger to make a girl want to kill herself.
>>
>>82103795
Jeff was pretty bro too.
>>
>>82104245
He didn't deny it, so they thought he fucked her. And then because of that, they let Alex hang out with them.
>>
>>82094712
thank you! Clay was rude as fuck and his parents are nice as hell.
>>
>>82093963
these violent delights have violent ends, dolores
>>
>>82098826
kek
>>
So far Tony is the only tolerable character because he's barely in it
Also did anyone else expect that fucking Joy Division song to play at some point? I didn't expect it to be in the first episode, but it's so cliche
>>
>>82104284
>>82104229
>>82103795
Jeff was the only decent one.
>>
>>82104416
Jeff is good as well.
>>
>>82104416

>nobody ever uses "Atmosphere" or "New Dawn Fades"
>>
>>82092776
Are there any good young adult books in the first place? Not really
>>
Hannah's mom is a huge cunt. you can have some decency towards people showing you support.
>>
>>82104706
They can be quite enjoyable, but you have to appreciate it for what it is. It's intended audience is a teen, not an older adult, so you just have to keep that in mind, and you can enjoy it.
>>
File: tumblr_o6ukrrXC3v1rqa17go1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ukrrXC3v1rqa17go1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>have oneitis
>rumor spreads that she went to third base with chad
>still your oneitis
>goes on a valentine's date with chad nr 2 and gets groped
>still your oneitis
>go to the same party
>after awkward small talk start making out and undressing each other
>never been this happy, start imagining life together
>suddenly she starts crying and tells you to fuck off

Tell me, /tv/, what would you do?
>>
>>82104776
She'd still be the one
>>
>>82104229
You want Jeff to be bi so you can have sex with him
>>
I'm only three episodes in, is it basically flashback after flashback, while captain White Knight segways us into more flashbacks, and occasionally he'll talk to the people the episode focuses on asking them if they know what the tapes are with no confrontation?
>>
>>82093346
Ok you convinced me, i will watch for the rape
>>
>>82093346
>qt
shut up cuck, she's got JUST chloe body.
>>
>>82094712
I see way more kids talking shit to their parents now than when I was a kid. Back then it wasn't taboo to hit your kids.
>>
>>82104913
Has a perfect face for hearty blowjobs tho
>>
Most unrealistic part was her having the "hottest ass". Seriously? It's flat as a pancake. Are these kids blind or something?
>>
>>82104887
get used to it. he rather ask about the tapes than listen to them
>>
>>82092776
I'm at episode three, and this shit is so garbage I don't think I can power through.

>it might seem to you like it's no big deal, but it's probably because it isn't

>wow you painted a target on my ass, open season for hannah baker
>>
>>82105006
The list was made to intentionally by alex to piss off jessica so he had to put hanna as best ass to trigger jessica.. but this show didnt make me sympathetic towards hanna.. yea she had a shitty experience and rape does fuck people up but she hurt her parents and fucked with clay by making him feel like shit for not being a mind reader
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.