[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 100 Live Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1455320069016.png (239KB, 536x537px) Image search: [Google]
1455320069016.png
239KB, 536x537px
new episode on now. get in here grounderfags
>>
Emori makes a good point

They won't leave Raven behind but good point.
>>
It's winter now? So can.someone catch me up? Is raven still going to go into space or did that plan go bust?
>>
>>82092419
Went bust because some of the fuel they had spilled.

Her fucked up brain is trying to convince her to go into outer space and survive there, except there aren't any space stations up there for her to land at.

I'm honestly kinda expecting her to get up there and find some hidden space station.
>>
>>82092523
that's not a bad theory. i didn't think of that.
>>
Ha, she's actually gaining the Commander part of Commander of Death
>>
>we have over 400 people ready to march
Then let those 30 niggas who want to die, die.

They'll just cause problems if you force them to go
>>
damn that was harsh even for clan bellamy
>>
Heh, Roan's gonna be pissed
>>
When will Abby stop being the worst?
>>
Has Bellamy fucked Clarke yet?
>>
>>82093655
Nah, Clarke has gone lesbian
>>
Abbey is the worst character in this show, her moral high ground bullshit is just infuriating
>>
Octavia will be skaikru's champion and win it all. Calling it now.

Fucking cringe.
>>
>>82093783
Raven will go into space
Then her shuttle will malfunction and land on the conclave

End of show
>>
>>82093655
no, he prefers threesomes and clarke is a rug muncher anyway
>>
Battle Royale steel cage death match. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>82093928
I miss when Octavia was just going to be Roan's assassin but whatever, at least her being the only skaikru that can fight finally has a benefit.

I haven't watched Supernatural in ages, but how the hell do they always lose Cas?

They need to put a tracker on that nigga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.