[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just marathoned the first season and I don't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (16KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 288x216px
So I just marathoned the first season and I don't understand the appeal of this, can somebody fill me in?
It's not entertaining and focuses heavily on the "lol so random xD" comedy, or maybe I just don't get it.
>>
I'll never understand why people force themselves to watch shit they hate

Do you want to like it because everyone else does?
>>
>>82090980
anti-comedy

only patricians can understand it

your taste isnt cultured enough, plebeian
>>
you just have shitty taste in comedy, that's all
>>
>>82090980
>It's not entertaining
It is quite entertaining in a surreal kind of way.
>and focuses heavily on the "lol so random xD" comedy
I think you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>82091063
It's a blatant "appeal" where you act like you don't get something, then people come in attempting to explain it but OP already has his mind made and will just continue to not like it.

It's hit and miss, a lot of it is useless noise to me - but bits like erics on the street are fucking hilarious. Even some loiter squad skits made me laugh like when they did dog the bounty hunter ass

But as a rule of thumb be weary of eric andre and MDE because a lot of it is unnuanced bullshit that teens gobble up. Because irony is like the new thing I guess.
>>
>>82090980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RgdMLbx3M

If this doesn't make you laugh you can't be saved
>>
>>82091599
How prepared people are to Eric Andre, both in skits and interviews? Like, he put Seth Rogen's actual cell phone on air, how doesn't he get sued?
>>
It's pretty much a modern live-action version of Space Ghost, I'll admit the last season was pretty meh though.
>>
>>82090980
It's basically the Tom Green show with black people and even more LE RANDUM """humor"""
>>
>>82090980
well part of the appeal is that the interviews are the exact opposite of what you'd expect of a regular, normal celebrity interview.
>>
>>82090980
The celeb cameos are cool. Dude has connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brs0Ei0qo1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdH3BQ6rWMw
>>
>>82091063
I'm not trying to "like it" I just watched it for the first time and didn't get the point of it so I thought I must be missing something. I'll admit though some of the skits are kinda funny.
>>
>>82090980
the skits/interviews are good for seeing random people and celebrities put in a surreal scenario and get fucked with. eric andre by himself isnt that funny.
>>
File: Forced_To_Orgasm.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Forced_To_Orgasm.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>forcing Haley Joel osment to Orgasm
>not funny
>>
File: Eric_hjeannete22.webm (979KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Eric_hjeannete22.webm
979KB, 720x404px
Whats her name again?
>>
Where do you even find the first season?
>>
File: balrog.png (89KB, 205x208px) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
89KB, 205x208px
Some of the comedic timing is A+ Kino.

Example: When the construction guy falls onto the desk mid conversation with Asa Akira. The freeze frame on her face after she screams just made me lol.
>>
File: 1469690830528.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469690830528.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>82090980
>doesn't get it
>doesn't look like this

I see the problem here OP
>>
>>82092238
http://mywatchseries.to/serie/the_eric_andre_show
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.