[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's big a little bit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 90_Day_Fiance_Azan_Nicole_.jpg (62KB, 700x425px) Image search: [Google]
90_Day_Fiance_Azan_Nicole_.jpg
62KB, 700x425px
>she's big a little bit.
>>
>>82088549
why do nigs love THIC girls when they could get 10/10s via the BBC
>>
>>82089035
The jew really did a number on you. Protip: the vast majority of people are not attracted to blacks.
>>
>>82089035
Is that really what you think
>>
Gotta get that greencard
>>
>>82089152
is that what your used up wife told you
>>
>>82089152
Why not?
>>
>>82089196

too bad she couldn't even qualify to sponsor him for a fiance visa with her shitty part time job at a coffee shop lol. he tolerated her childish attitude and forced himself to bang that thing for nothing.
>>
>>82088549
Would desu, nice face
>>
>>82088549
Hey crabman
>>
File: 1486958979532.jpg (208KB, 720x953px) Image search: [Google]
1486958979532.jpg
208KB, 720x953px
>>82089152

ive never seen someone in so much denial and im white
>>
>that one Mohammed that was gonna marry the ugly middle aged chick
>the whole time he's talking to this way more attractive fake plastic barbie type on the phone in miami

Fake drama show.
>>
>>82088549
I like the bm/wbbw combo. It's just right. I don't associate it with the cuck meme whatsoever. I think "good for them" and move on.
>>
>>82089035
Mmm, yeah, that really is a puzzle. We know that BBC is superior and white women love it, so it's a real head scratcher why you generally see fat, ugly pigs even with attractive black men. My neurons are firing hard.
>>
>>82089410
I can believe its real. You get these women who don't take care of themselves and profess to believe in 'true love' who really just want guys way out of their league and are willing to exploit any advantage they have to get it (American citizenship) and then willingly overlook any flaws or warning signs when they possess it.
>>
>>82089035
>see brown person
>automatically black
Huh?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.