[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he deserve the treatment he got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Jake-Lloyd-2.jpg (167KB, 1535x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Jake-Lloyd-2.jpg
167KB, 1535x1014px
Did he deserve the treatment he got?
>>
>>82086499
Yes, some child actors are decent but he was fucking insufferable.
>>
>>82086499
No, he was only kid.
>>
>>82086499
At least he was better than Rey.
>>
No, but we also deserved better than the treatment we got with that movie
>>
>>82086499
YIPEE!
>>
Even good actors like Ewan were shit in the prequels because Lucas couldn't direct and the script was retarded anyway. Makes no sense to pick on a kid for being a bad actor when the experienced adults couldn't do any better with the shit material they had to work with.
>>
>>82086499
But what people did to him??

Talk negatively about his performance or character??

But that's part of being in a movie.
>>
File: Pod Racing.jpg (35KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pod Racing.jpg
35KB, 512x288px
>>82086499
Not really. I still think he should of gone along with the Starwars jokes instead taking it to heart
>>
>>82086499
Yes.
>>
>>82087021
>just go along with them

I can't imagine what it was like. Not only do you have autists who take these kids films way too seriously constantly taking the piss out of you, but i bet all of his peers did too and relentlessly.

Hard to go along with the joke when you're his age, when you're plastered everywhere and everyone is making fun of you.
>>
Jake Lloyd is a dysfunctional schizophrenic who refuses to take medication. The things he says aren't trustworthy.

He claims he couldn't get a job after Episode 1, but that's a lie. His starring role in a Star Wars film, even the worst one, could have easily got him tons of work. He just refuses to work with people because he's emotionally unstable.

I don't think he even got bullied in school either. I think his delusional mind warped some small incidents into bigger things than they were.
>>
>>82087531
shut the fuck up reddit child
>>
>>82087487
I guess. He wasn't a kid forever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.