[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Zoe Saldanas plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Zoe Endgame.jpg (428KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Zoe Endgame.jpg
428KB, 1500x1500px
What is Zoe Saldanas plan?
>>
>>82083146

negro woman with small buttocks...sad

Greetinsg from Brazil!
>>
>>82083146
I guess she like compact cars over big rigs
>>
>>82083267
the brazilian knows. it's like thick chicks without tits, tragic.
>>
File: 1362245203512.jpg (2KB, 126x100px) Image search: [Google]
1362245203512.jpg
2KB, 126x100px
>>82083146
>mfw she's supposed to be the attractive one in her roles
I just can't see it
>>
Make as much money as possible until she hits 40.
>>
>>82083146
BLEACHED
>>
>>82083146

>What is Zoe Saldanas plan?

COLONIZATION
>>
File: IMG_9230.jpg (123KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9230.jpg
123KB, 414x508px
>tfw no nigress gf
>>
>Cameron worked real closely with the art desing and animation teams to get Neytiri right
>he gave them detailed requests to how she would look like
>chief of all, he basically told them that she had to be fuckable

This is all fact, but let's go deeper into the rabbit hole

>Cameron now has an incredibly detailed 3D model of what basically is his ideal woman, his waifu
>besides what we see in the film, Zaldana most likely had dozens of hours of recorded mo-cap (and dialogue, of course), doing training in the gear, practice, rehearsals, and stuff that Jim asked to do under the pretense of "goofing around"
>since he is entirely in charge of the production and is always promoting having the top, cutting edge tech available, he easily re-directs funding into buying expensive, cutom VR tech for himself
>now he can interact with his perfect waifu like it was real

And this is why I think he made Avatar.

The sequels? Are to get even better 3D models and more animation and voiceovers for his waifu, all while not spending a dime off his wallet and actually making LOTS of it thanks to the movie.

The man is a genius.
>>
>>82083318
your probably gay
>>
>>82083692
>not attracted to the ugly black ayylmao
>gay
Yeah that must be it.
>>
>>82083586
Living the dream
>>
>>82083759
only to burn in hell
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.