[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any recommendations of things to watch on LSD? just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: mm-s5-don-icon.gif (5KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
mm-s5-don-icon.gif
5KB, 50x50px
any recommendations of things to watch on LSD? just finished my last final, got 3 tabs of acid. dont really care if its scary or happy just anything that would compliment the trip. probably wont even end up finishing it. last time i tripped i watched kubo which was pretty cool, visually.
>>
The Lego Movie is perfect for LSD desu
>>
>>82079986
"Head" (1968) by the Monkeys. Clockwork Orange is intense/hilarious while tripping too.
>>
>>82079986
Saw V
>>
>>82080363
i will give that a try thanks senpai. have you watched it on LSD ?
>>
>>82079986
most trippy flicks have kind of a bad vibe... lynch-movies, Enter the Void

if you can get past that, those are fine. if not, LEGO movie is a good suggestion. Waking Life by richard linklater is pretty mellow, trippy & "pleasant"
>>
Not sure if it might get a bit intense, but fucking Speed Racer, dude. That movie was made for psychedelics
>>
>>82080633
>>82080680
head looks really cool, saw would also be a really visually appealing one. my friend wants to watch "huuurrr enter the void" but i dont even know if LSD could make that movie tolerable.
>>
go outside instead
>>
>>82080778
Speed Racer
Dredd (not the Stallone-one. The other one)
Mad Max: Fury Road, desu
Samsara
Paprika
Fear & Loathing
Labyrinth
Waking Life
>>
>>82080703
ive noticed that. but i stay pretty grounded in all honesty senpai. but i only have done one tab. i think i could handle a horror movie, but maybe not a lynch film just because of the weird haunting/unsettling vibes they create. i feel like that would mess with my head more than a ghost or monster.

ive never had a bad trip but ive only tripped off of LSD once and with one tab. then another time with mescaline.
>>
File: wat.png (489KB, 853x494px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
489KB, 853x494px
>>82079986
>mm-s5-don-icon.gif (5 KB, 50x50)
>50x50
>>
>>82080846
i plan on doing that. i just live in arizona so the temperature is about 110 during the day here. so i will do so sometime in the late afternoon/night. last time i spent about 2 hours staring at the clouds on my roof.
>>
>>82080879

not sure how hard youre going, but if its only your second time, id perhaps stick with some of the ones i listed here >>82080869

those + LEGO Movie are all pretty trippy, but also pretty... not "hostile" the way Lynch & definitively Enter the Void is
>>
just watch yellow submarine the movie is colorful and without things that could make the trip go bad.
dont watch fear and loathing on drugs: the movie shows you how awful one becomes when on drugs, this could simply lead to a "why am i doing this to myself" moment and those ruin a trip like no other things
>>
>>82079986
Misery.
>>
>>82079986
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqeF7GFFgeQ
>>
>>82080684
Watched it while coming down from the peak of my first trip, ye
>>
>>82079986
Serial Experiments Lain ;^)
>>
>>82081011
>without things that could make the trip go bad.
yeah except for the blue meanies or the enormous hand monster or the man from nowhere land

The yellow submarine is full of sad and lonely and fucked up shit.
>>
The Neon Demon, Drive
>>
>>82079986

I watched Blade Runner Final Cut and Pacifim Rim on shrooms, two separate occasions, and they were both a fantastic choice.
>>
The James Bond movies are strangely great to watch tripping. I think its the color, adventure, and general excitement that's there in even the worst ones.
>>
Fuck off, pothead.
Remember to sage this junkie.
>>
Moulin Rouge

Trust me OP.
>>
>>82082389
Op here. I don't smoke pot u fag. I have Internship that drug tests
>>
>>82079986
Most studio Ghibli works. Ponyo is especially good because it has prehistoric fish.
>>
>>82079986

Apocalypse Now.

The mesmerizing cinematography and general craziness of it compliment tripping very well.
>>
>>82079986
Watch The Holy Mountain, it's fucking insane on LSD
>>
Watch something peaceful yet abstract yet beautiful.

Fantasia, nigga. The 1940s one. The sequel is ok.
>>
>>82079986
>any recommendations of things to watch on LSD?

Event Horizon
>>
>>82079986
Watch something artsy with no plot like Koyaanisqatsi
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.