[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: interstellar-movie.jpg (688KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar-movie.jpg
688KB, 2000x1500px
What a fucking mess
>>
>>82078861
It was a boring movie with shitty tv science
>>
>>82078861

Yeah that was one of the weakest Nolan movie. I can't understand the hard on of fedora tippers about it. It has serious flaws. The OST saved it.
>>
>>82078861
The plot progression resembled that of a video game.
>>
I really liked it. OST was also great.
>>
Love transcends space and time
>>
While time dilation would make the perception of time different, it would not have prevented him from aging. His body still would have aged at the same speed as his daughter's and everybody else regardless of the dilation.
>>
>>82079244
t. someone who doesn't understand time dilation.
>>
>>82078948
It actually did, didn't it? Loose, meandering drivel
>>
It wasn't that bad in my opinion, at least entertaining and visually really cool. I don't know why everyone acts like the plot makes no sense at all, it isn't all that bad. There were a handful of inaccuracies, but none that completely shatter the plot.
>>82079244
You are absolutely wrong.
>>
>>82078861
Everyone loves it so /tv/ must hate it xD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82079657
So our cells just stop dividing because we go to another planet?
>>
File: 1489412633808.png (376KB, 393x441px) Image search: [Google]
1489412633808.png
376KB, 393x441px
>>82079140
>Love transcends space and time
Everytime I hear that I wanna drown a puppy
>>
>>82080561
Your atoms move slower IN RELATION to the atoms in other places. Are you 12?
>>
>>82080561
Your whole being literally experiences time differently even your cells

If u travel 1 light year at 99% the speed of light it will take you a year to get there from everone else's perspective but only a few days for you
>>
>>82080400
/tv/ loves this movie though, even though it's plothole ridden overly melodramatic nonsense from start to finish
>>
>>82078904
>tv science

Can i get an example of real science ?
>>
>>82080561
No. This is going over your head entirely.
If you go on youtube and try to find simple explanations of relativity that may help.
>>
>>82080992
2001. When that movie enters the 'space-magic' ending sequence, it stops trying to present it as hard science and doesn't obnoxiously spell out what's going on.
>>
>>82081386
>When that movie enters the 'space-magic' ending sequence, it stops trying to present it as hard science
go to bed Kubrick
>>
>>82080658
>>82080670
>>82081321

to be fair, time being relative is not a simple concept and is only presented as such because of autists who take the word of scientists at dogma.

when you consider the reality and implications, it's mind-bending
>>
>Hurr durr must shit on this movie again
>>
File: 1463237430196.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463237430196.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>82080400
I really like inception but I didn't like interstellar. Am I allowed to have an opinion?
>>
>>82082069
I never said it was simple and don't "take the word of scientists as dogma," I've been majoring in physics for three years anon. It's mind-bending, you're right, but he was the one who tried to simplify it by sarcastically saying that your cells magically stop dividing if you go to a different planet. I'm >>82081321.
>>
I remember getting bullied in school by NTs for calling this movie shit.
>>
>>82083850
Well it wasn't all shit. In regards to space movies it was probably the best looking one artistically
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.