[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this good? i keep seeing it pop up in my youtube feed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

is this good? i keep seeing it pop up in my youtube feed
>>
Watch it and decide for yourself. I'm sure you are aware that the general consensus is, yes, yes it is good.

Personally, I'd say half the episodes are good the rest are meh.
>>
>>82077705
Half are definitely meh but there are some incredible ones as well, just calling them good doesn't do the show enough service.
>>
>>82077663
modern ripoff of the twilight zone

like ttz, some episodes are good, some are not
>>
When its good (rarely) its really good.

When its bad (mostly) its fucking awful.

Its Twilight Zone for millenials, but they've swapped moral messages for 'TECHNOLOGY IS SCAAAARRRYYYYY'
>>
>>82077663
Some episodes are great (The Entire History of You, Fifteen Million Merits), some are bad (The Waldo Moment, The National Anthem). The thing you have to remember is every episode is self-contained, so you can pick and choose which ones to watch. I dislike the second season the most, although the third suffered from an excess of episodes.
>>
>>82077663
one of the most overrated tv shows I've ever seen. how anyone can make it past the second episode fucking astounds me.
>>
>>82077705
This, but without the meh
>>
>>82077841
but every twilight zone episode is good. there are zero bad TZ episodes
>>
I tried watching it, couldn't understand why it was so full of niggers and social justice faggots, wasn't scary, just annoying, I thought I liked britbong stuff until I watched this and Luther.
>>
It takes a decent concept, spins a moronic point of view, and lasts 20 minutes too long
>>
>>82077884
Not being a retard, helps.
>>
God Tier
>Fifteen Million Merits
>San Junipero
>Shut Up and Dance

Good Tier
>Playtest
>White Bear
>The Entire History of You
>Nosedive

Meme Tier
>White Christmas
>The National Anthem

Painfully Unremarkable Tier
>Everything Else
>>
>>82078022
you have to be underage if you think anything about this show is actually intelligent. it's the most sophomoric, trite, pandering shit ever. wow technology is totally fucking with humanity, crazy!
>>
File: Mr._Dingle_the_Strong.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Dingle_the_Strong.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
>>82077930
>>
>>82077977
whats the concept? technology is bad with a twilight zone effect or something?
>>
>>82078077
Yes, everyone who likes the show is underage. Brilliant analysis.
>>
>>82078087
that was a good episode though. designs have aged poorly but it is still enjoyable to watch to this day

maybe i'm just being a rose tinted goggle wearing fag though
>>
>>82078092
Why don't you fucking watch it and find out for yourself?
>>
>>82078144
i have 2 jobs so i dont wanna waste anymore time
>>
>>82078118
>if you think anything about this show is actually intelligent
I don't give a fuck if you like it, but don't say shit like people who aren't into it are retarded. I like stupid shit too, but I don't have an issue saying it's stupid. Black Mirror is, in a word, stupid.
>>
>>82078092
pretty much
>>
>>82078191
Wait, you don't have a single well-paying job?

Skip this show, it's not for...your type.
>>
File: 90Years.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
90Years.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>82078123
What about this one
>>
>>82078203
I don't like stupid shit, and can't imagine how low your self-respect much be in order to boast about that on a public forum.

Clearly, this show is going over your head. Stick to the CBS comedies, retard.
>>
>>82078223
who has one these days tbqh
>>
>>82078092
It's more like "Damn, Technology is crazy yo!"
>>
>>82078309
Please stand downwind if you wish to continue talking to me.
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (57KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
57KB, 620x350px
>>82078309
He does
>>
It's not "technology is evil", it just explores how society deals with current and future technology. In some episodes it gets abused and misunderstood, in others it's merely a backdrop to showcase human nature.

Also, it sucks that the pilot may be one of, if not the worst episode in the series. I think that's why Netflix queues up Season 3 first, National Anthem probably turns a lot of potential bingers off to the show.
>>
>>82078372
no

>>82078379
xDDD
>>
>>82078460
Shut up and Dance is probably my least favorite episode. I don't feel for any of the characters at all, the "hackers" were lame, the story was pointless. And then the cap off the end with trollface.jpg

It felt like a shitty version of the dark net episode
>>
>>82078576
As a proud pedo-American, I was triggered.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.