[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (65KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
65KB, 432x319px
>>
Peter....
>>
Beter....
>>
Nigger....
>>
BEDER :DD
>>
File: omk37.jpg (11KB, 460x332px) Image search: [Google]
omk37.jpg
11KB, 460x332px
>P-p-peter... p-p-p-pe... p-p--pet... p-p-p-pe... p-p-p-pe-terrrr...
>d-d-do... d-d-do it... p-p-pe... terrrr
>Peter takes the cop's gun and shoots him dead
That scene was very intense. Also a scene women will never understand. I shed a tear when Peter put his old man out of his misery because he was in terrible pain.
>>
>>82077372
dead
>>
>"You know, Peter, with white power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...on The Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all niggers dead or in chains in the next ten years, and if I'm wrong may God have me shot by a carjacker this very night. God bless the American Nazi Party."
>>
>>82077467
I think Raimi went a little too far with that scene.
>>
>>82077296
>Peter...dont go on /pol/
Wtf I thought this movie came out in 1939
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>Harry, please, just look at her! You think a woman like that is sniffing around because she likes your personality?
>They're all beautiful, until they're snarling after your trust fund like a pack of ravening wolves. A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast

Jesus, Raimi. Can't believe that made it past the MPAA.
>>
>>82077514
I think so too.

I hate to be that guy but can't we all just agree that it was simply a different time and just move on?
>>
>>82077467
Raimi was a bit in nose with foreshadowing but it was a powerful scene none the less
>>
>>82077549
He doesn't say "A word to the not so wise", he says "I work for the natzo (nazi) wise".
What's the nazi wise though, what did he mean?
>>
>>82077514
That's nothing compared to the 3 hour footage of Holocaust he edited in there.
>>
>>82077467
it's even creepier when u find out the actor died a week later in a ''suspect'' accident
>>
WE WERE GOING TO START OUR NEW LIVES TOGETHER THERE, PETER
>>
>>82077774
You know what? Get the fuck out of my car.
>>
Some of the JJ scenes were too intense
>>
>>82077296
Someone got the edit of this pic where Unlce Ben wears his SS uniform?
>>
>>82078228
>edit

Never watched the Uber cut, did you?
>>
that scene where norman osbourne gets put in a gas chamber and it turns him evil was a little on the nose, was raimi implying that jews are the true villains of western civilization?
>>
AHAHAHAA GET IT WE MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SAM RAIMI PUT NAZI STUFF IN HSI SPIDERMAN MOVIES FUCKING COMEDY GOLD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>82077296
Pepper
>>
>>82078394
lol yeah it is pretty funny
>>
>that scene in the third movie where spidey joins the white rights march and dumps his ginger bitch for the aryan girl
bravo raimi
>>
File: spider-man998353426.jpg (353KB, 1024x1617px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man998353426.jpg
353KB, 1024x1617px
>>82078145
JJ is one of the most racist characters there is.
>>
File: 1483489661896.jpg (154KB, 746x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483489661896.jpg
154KB, 746x573px
>>82078394
>I only watched the heavily edited TV version
>>
>>82077467
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
Everytime
>>
>>82077296
>"P-P-P-P-PEEDER"

>"P----P-PERDER"
>>
File: Chris.jpg (38KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
38KB, 582x600px
>>82078394
the great thing about this meme is that has layers; at the surface level its just having a character say offensive things which is funny enough on its own but the great subtlety of this meme, what makes it so zesty and delectable, is that a lot of the content in raimi's spiderman would be considered by (((the media))) to be wildly offensive today even though it was a mainstream tent-pole capeshit flick when it was released. so making uncle ben a mouthpiece for hardcore white supremacy is a brilliant reminder of how it was "a different time" back then, back when a superhero could quip about his adversary being gay, back before american culture became completely pozzed by sjwism.

it is a very dank meme anon
>>
>>82077582
probably meant weiss as in german for "white" instead of wise

Sepp Adolf Michel, short SAM, Raimer is fluent in the language after all
>>
>>82078899
As a student of memery, I have to agree. Raimiposting is a very important meme, one that will be around longer than braaaap posting and Blacked posting
>>
>>82078394
Reddit pls go.
>>
File: Roman Degenerates.jpg (3MB, 1248x5557px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Degenerates.jpg
3MB, 1248x5557px
>>82079023
definitely agree about braaap posting but BLACKED posting is an ancient tradition and one that i don't think is going to end anytime soon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.