[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (584KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584KB, 2000x2400px
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
wu tang motherfucker
>>
I like her boobs
>>
she's going insane and anyone who comes in contact with Kevin suffers
>>
is that the cop from this season of fargo?
>>
She's the Antichrist and she is going to kill Kevin
>>
She strikes me as a Liquid Swords kinda gal.
>>
>>82075402
Yes. Carrie Coon. She's going hard this year for that Golden Globe/Emmy.
>>
>>82075307
She looks old as fuck with that hairstyle
>>
>>82075551
Looks mommylicious to me
Would adopt black baby with/10
>>
File: the leftovers nora.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
the leftovers nora.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
S1 Nora is best nora.
>>
>>82075307
She lost her entire family in the departure, her brother is an insane Christ-fag who rapes his paralyzed wife and writes a new bible, her adopted daughter got taken away from her and her lover tries to suffocate himself with a plastic bag
>>
>>82076083
>Implying you wouldn't an unconscious Mary
>>
>>82075307
She has a distinct lack of my dick up in her and in her sexy short hair.

Other than that, zero wrong.
>>
>>82075307
She makes everything about her. It's annoying enough to be infuriating. I seriously don't get the adoration. But I do adore Kevin and I'm a straightfag.
>>
>>82075307
I'd be pissed if an irresponsible chink stole my half black magic baby from me
>>
>>82076083
t. Nora

Matt did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>82075307
Why do women age so horribly?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.