[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thick of It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: TheThickOfItS3.jpg (229KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TheThickOfItS3.jpg
229KB, 1060x1500px
>That ending

I loved the show, but holy fuck did ANYBODY get a happy ending? Everybody got totally fucked over.

I wanted Glen to be happy
>>
>>82073032
>wanted a happy ending
>started watching a British Tv show

AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82073032
>Wanting Glen the traitor to be happy

wrong
>>
>>82073127
What did he do wrong
>>
>>82073032
Ollie had a happy ending.
>>
>>82073244
He betrayed his party, joined the enemy. He brought it on himself

>>82073334
He's just going to end up miserable and washed out like Malcolm
>>
>>82073368
He thought the other party had morals
>>
Anyone here seen Babylon? With Brit Marling? I got Thick of it vibes from it and thought it was a 7/10.
>>
>>82073417
so he flashes his knickers at every party that can trot out a good line? Malcolm was right about him
>>
>>82073032
I loved this and then watched Veep. It's okay but nowhere near as good as the Thick Of It. I recommend Yes Minister instead.
>>
>>82073096
>He didn't watch the office.
>>
>>82073499
Malcolm was an out of date faggot who got what he deserved. I'm glad Olly fucked him
>>
>>82073032
>I wanted Glen to be happy
At least he left with some dignity - by far the best character in terms of development.
I'd say Dan Miller got a happy ending.
>>
>>82073817
Dan wasn't one of the main cast tho
>>
>>82073865
Well what happened with Olly? Isn't he content with taking over from Tucker, or am I forgetting something?
>>
>>82073032

All political careers end in failure chum. That's why smart pols have hinterlands that give them value in other ways.

One of the messages of the show, unfortunately, was that the modern grafter has too much to do to keep up with the media. Few of the core cast had anything else.
>>
>>82073933
Yeah but Malcolm was probably right, that job will destroy him within 18 months
>>
>>82073368
>>82074116
Not necessarily.It's all about algorithms now.
>>
> tfw you went to school with Armando Iannucci's sons
>they were cunts
>>
The final line of the show was perfection. The whole thing summed up succinctly.

>What a shit day!
>>
Nah Glen is out of that shithole, he'll be happy
>>
>>82074474

Were they at least funny?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.